Hello, and beware all Hyena's

We are trying to maintain some balance and currently the right wing partisan hacks outnumber the left wing partisan hacks. Would you be willing to change sides for a week or two until parity has been achieved? Barring that you could leave a number and we will contact you when there is an opening for another extremist partisan position.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: On the bright side, at least HK is not yet another whining winner.

Ya...but what's he got against hyenas? Eh? And does it extend to Coyotes? I'd like to know. I mean, how many innocent hyenas has the man murdered? :eusa_whistle:

Do Hyenas really laugh alot?

They do unless they are getting slaughtered, then they scream either RACIST, HOMOPHOBE, or NEO-CON!!!

One cliche after another from you.

I'll give you this much: your banality and your lack of a single original thought has managed to piss me off right off the bat. You are a boring, insignificant, run-of-the-mill dittohead fuck. YOU'RE BORING! YOU BORE ME! YOU NEED TO GO TO CLOWN SCHOOL AND LEARN NOT TO SUCK WHEN YOU SPEW YOUR TIRED SHIT!

You're hired! :D

Hey....ever find Hammy?

The last batch tasted suspicious...:eusa_eh:

Yes...and I'm pretty sure Hammy's IQ exceeds the upper limits to be an ingredient fot the Tutti Retardutti.

Well...that's a relief....but....who spiked the ICEE machine then...or, more to the point who'd we stuff up it to eff up the flavor?:redface:

Ms. Watson, the answer is Elementary:

I'm gonna check the net for a chocolate covered Hyena recipe. Yum.

Damn California Girl and her Chocolate!!!:mad:

Yes...and I'm pretty sure Hammy's IQ exceeds the upper limits to be an ingredient fot the Tutti Retardutti.

Well...that's a relief....but....who spiked the ICEE machine then...or, more to the point who'd we stuff up it to eff up the flavor?:redface:

She IS a a naughty one! Hmmm...in that case, I think it only fair she be the one to clean out the chute. :evil:

She IS a a naughty one! Hmmm...in that case, I think it only fair she be the one to clean out the chute. :evil:

You want me to let her out of her cage?

Tally.jpg

I am the Hyena Killer. The obama basher, protector of all things Conservative. And remember liberal scum, everything's gonna be all RIGHT.....
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Forum List

Back