HEADS UP: Sheriff Joe Arpaio 2:30 Live Press Conference On Obama's Eligibility Thread

Not quite sure what people expect to happen. Even if there was ever hard proof found that Obama wasn't born in the US, what do you think will honestly be done about it? He won't be impeached for it, there won't be any calls for him to resign. It will all just be chalked up to a "consipiracy theory" of racist motivations.

We already know he is the son of an African polygamist and a communist mother. His record of destroying the US economy and creating an all time high national debt. Fast & Furious, Solyndra, unconstitutional Husseincare.....all reasons to vote this piece of shit out of office. We don't need to waste time on the birther issue.

is mis-information your middle name?

I really need to up my computer speed with my server.....it's so hard to watch things like this! Grrrrrrrrrr!

The Sherriff ain't got shit. He's just a political hack trying to get into the spotlight.
He is under investigation for corruption, civil rights abuses, and has petitions being circulated to throw him out of office.

old joe, the party hack whore.

In an extensive — and at times combative — press conference in Phoenix, Sheriff Arpaio repeatedly said he is not questioning the president’s legal status under the Constitution nor alleging fraud on Mr. Obama’s part, but did say there is evidence crimes have been committed by someone and his investigation continues.

“Based on all of the evidence presented and investigated, I cannot in good faith report to you that these documents are authentic,” Sheriff Arpaio said. “My investigators believe that the long-form birth certificate was manufactured electronically and that it did not originate in paper format as claimed by the White House.”

Sheriff Arpaio: Obama birth certificate a 'forgery' - Washington Times

The Sherriff ain't got shit. He's just a political hack trying to get into the spotlight.
He is under investigation for corruption, civil rights abuses, and has petitions being circulated to throw him out of office.

I lived in AZ for more than 25 years. Arpaio is indeed as corrupt as they come but he always manages skate just under the law. He's never had anything and never will. Neither does disgusting Trump.

But, every so often, they'll bring it up again because rw's need reasons to hate the president and they're gullible. Rs repeat their shit often enough, rw's will believe it.

Did Big Joey cancel out or something?

I can't find any breathtaking or shocking revelations on any of the news websites.

What!? It's over and nobody updated the thread? WTF is up with that??
My service went out right in the middle of the Press Conference! Conspiracy? :D

Someone please quote and respond as that idiot BDBoop has me on ignore and can't see my posts. (Unless she's lying)

Anyway, before it cut off it was shown that on Obama's BC the penciled numbers show that nothing was indicated in the original Cert. This was verified by a 95 year old woman whose name escapes me at the moment.

The Hospital used a number system to indicate racial responses. Number 1 would be "White", 2 would mean "Negro" and the number 9 would mean "Not Indicated". There is no number for "African" as it wasn't a choice and no one in America called themselves African back then anyway. The forger must have put that in there, too scared to put Negro in perhaps?

But I DO have a copy of Barry's forged Cert right here. Notice the penciled in 9's:

obama-birth-certificate.jpg

Last edited:
The evidence they presented was damning. Also they found the birth registrar lady who's name is signed at the bottom of Baracks birth certificate below the delivering doctor that is still alive and she vouched that Obama's coded sequence numbers are out of place indicating it was a manufatured document.

Forum List

Back