birther press conference tomorrow 12/15 at 4

Isn't Breitbart the far right outfit that specializes in fake news?

No.

That book blurb is absolute fact.

"Barack Obama's literary agents were still listing the U.S President's birthplace as Kenya in their online author bios two months after he first announced his run for president in 2007.
Viewed on web.archive.org the April 3rd 2007 listing from Acton & Dystel for Mr Obama still touts the then-Democratic junior senator from Illinois as 'born in Kenya'."

Read more: Barack Obama was still 'Kenyan born' in 2007 according to his literary agency...two months after announcing his bid for the U.S presidency | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
The Daily Mail is England's source of fake news par excellence.

Let's be clear: are you doubting that Obama agreed to the blurb his agent put on his book?

Let's be clear- this blurb was never on a book. You are just an ignorant idiot.

And let's also be clear there is no evidence that Barack Obama ever saw this blurb.

And let's also be clear that the only person who has commented who has actual knowledge states
a) That it was a mistake and
b) That Barack Obama did not tell anyone he was born in Kenya.

"...this blurb was never on a book."

Yet I provided a picture of exactly that.
t.

No you didn't- because you are an idiot Birther- who just believes a headline and never bothers to read anything.

Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

In May 2012 the web site Breitbart published a copy of a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by the literary agency Acton & Dystel showcasing their roster of writers, among whom was a young man named Barack Obama. This booklet was of particular interest because it included a brief biographical sketch which described the future President as having been born in Kenya:

Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the

New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago's South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.

Blurb never on a book- it was buried in a promotional booklet with 80 other brief bios.

And let's also be clear that the only person who has commented who has actual knowledge states
If Barack never told anyone that, why did they print that on his own Bio and why did his wife say that in front of an audience and a video camera?!? :dunno:

Feel free to provide a quote from either Barack Obama or Michelle Obama saying that he was born in Kenya.

Because so far you have yet to do more than provide your own speculation, innuendo and flat out lies.

He did.
Several times..

Feel free to prove me wrong with quotes from Barack and Michelle saying that he was born in Kenya.

Oh wait- you can't because you are a Birther- and Birthers rely upon lies, speculation and innuendo.

Isn't Breitbart the far right outfit that specializes in fake news?

No.

"Barack Obama's literary agents were still listing the U.S President's birthplace as Kenya in their online author bios two months after he first announced his run for president in 2007.
Viewed on web.archive.org the April 3rd 2007 listing from Acton & Dystel for Mr Obama still touts the then-Democratic junior senator from Illinois as 'born in Kenya'."

Read more: Barack Obama was still 'Kenyan born' in 2007 according to his literary agency...two months after announcing his bid for the U.S presidency | Daily Mail Online

Let's be clear: are you doubting that Obama agreed to the blurb his agent put on his book?
Your proof he agreed to it is....?

Licking his boots......that explains why your tongue is black.

If it were a glaring error.....would he have complained and straightened out the error?

Would you?
LOLOL

You haven't proven he saw it before Breitbart found it.

I asked you for proof he agreed to it and you presented nothing, just as you always do.

No.

How's this, you dope?

"CLAIM: A 1991 literary client list promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.

TRUE"
Obama's Literary Agent Said He Was Born in Kenya?
What about that? It is true his literary agent said he was born in kenya. So what? Please tell me you're not asserting that means he was born in Kenya?? Or that he wasn't born in Kenya but lied for the sake of that pamphlet??

I've never stated where he was born.

I simply proved that he allowed his literary agent....his employee...to state that he was born in Kenya.

So you were lying again.

Since the literary agent was not his employee- nor is there any evidence that Barack Obama ever knew what the blurb said.

But pointing out you lying again is kind of redundant since that is all we expect of you.

Let's put another nail in your coffin:
You contend at the author neither looked at nor had any control over a significant 'error' in/on his creation?

C'mon....say it.

How's this, you dope?

"CLAIM: A 1991 literary client list promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.

TRUE"
What about that? It is true his literary agent said he was born in kenya. So what? Please tell me you're not asserting that means he was born in Kenya?? Or that he wasn't born in Kenya but lied for the sake of that pamphlet??

I've never stated where he was born.

I simply proved that he allowed his literary agent....his employee...to state that he was born in Kenya.

So you were lying again.

Since the literary agent was not his employee- nor is there any evidence that Barack Obama ever knew what the blurb said.

But pointing out you lying again is kind of redundant since that is all we expect of you.

Let's put another nail in your coffin:
You contend at the author neither looked at nor had any control over a significant 'error' in/on his creation?

C'mon....say it.

No- I contend that I deal with facts- and you deal with lies, speculation and innuendo.

If Barack never told anyone that, why did they print that on his own Bio and why did his wife say that in front of an audience and a video camera?!? :dunno:

Feel free to provide a quote from either Barack Obama or Michelle Obama saying that he was born in Kenya.

Because so far you have yet to do more than provide your own speculation, innuendo and flat out lies.

He did.
Several times..

Feel free to prove me wrong with quotes from Barack and Michelle saying that he was born in Kenya.

Oh wait- you can't because you are a Birther- and Birthers rely upon lies, speculation and innuendo.

"Feel free to prove me wrong with quotes from Barack and Michelle saying that he was born in Kenya."

OK.

Michelle Obama Admits Barack Hussein Obama's Home Country is Kenya

Home Country
Noun. (plural home countries) the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship.
Home-country dictionary definition | home-country defined
www.yourdictionary.com/home-country

Happy?

No.

If it were a glaring error.....would he have complained and straightened out the error?

Would you?
LOLOL

I asked you for proof he agreed to it and you presented nothing, just as you always do.

C'mon....say it.

He did.
Several times..

"Feel free to prove me wrong with quotes from Barack and Michelle saying that he was born in Kenya."

OK.

Home Country
Noun. (plural home countries) the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship.

Happy?

Do you believe Michelle knows Obama was born in Kenya and slipped up there or that she was speaking in terms of his ancestral home since his father was from Kenya?

He did.
Several times..

OK.

Home Country

Happy?

Do you believe Michelle knows Obama was born in Kenya and slipped up there or that she was speaking in terms of his ancestral home since his father was from Kenya?

C'mon....give the woman with the 105 IQ a break!!!

She has limited facility with the English language.

should be interesting.

• View attachment 102106
    Final showdown: Sheriff Joe slaps Obama with new birth-certificate bombshell
    WND.com · 2 hours ago

• View attachment 102107
    Sheriff Arpaio Set to Announce ‘Newest Revelations’ in Obama Birth Certificate Investigation
    LawNewz · 3 hours ago

• View attachment 102108
    Sheriff Arpaio To Make Huge Announcement Regarding Obama's Birth Certificate
    Western Journalism · 4 hours ago
More for obama birth certificate
Roberts: Arpaio to blow lid off of Obama's birth certificate?
www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/...obamas-birth-certificate/95432600/
6 hours ago - Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio may be out in a few weeks. But he still knows how to suck in a crowd of reporters. ... Remember, it was Arpaio who in 2012 dispatched a deputy and his volunteer posse to Hawaii as part of his criminal investigation into Obama’s birth certificate.
Sheriff Joe Arpaio to talk Obama birth certificate investigation - ABC15 ...
www.abc15.com/.../sheriff-joe-arpaio-to-talk-obama-birth-certificate-investigation
7 hours ago - PHOENIX - Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and Chief Investigator Mike Zullo will be talking about President Barack Obama’s birth certificate on Thursday. According to MCSO, Arpaio and Zullo will be presenting the “newest revelations” to the investigation of Obama’s ...
Final showdown: Sheriff Joe slaps Obama with new birth-certificate ...
www.wnd.com/.../final-showdown-sheriff-joe-slaps-obama-with-new-birth-certificate-...
3 hours ago - The birth certificate Obama displayed on the White House website as “proof positive” of his eligibility states he was born in Hawaii to an American mother and a ...
Arpaio plans news conference on Obama birth certificate investig ...
www.azfamily.com/.../arpaio-plans-news-conference-on-obama-birth-certificate-investig...
7 hours ago - Shortly after the White House posted Obama's birth certificate, Arpaio ordered his Cold Case Posse to investigate its authenticity. The posse member in charge ...
Arpaio Plans Briefing on Obama Birth Certificate - Political Wire ...
https://politicalwire.com/2016/12/14/arpaio-plans-briefing-obama-birth-certificate/
10 hours ago - “Outgoing Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has announced that he will hold a news conference on Thursday to present the newest revelations in his ...
BREAKING: Sheriff Joe Arpaio to Live Stream "New Revelation" on ...
www.redstate.com/.../breaking-sheriff-joe-arpaio-live-stream-new-revelation-presiden...
5 hours ago - BREAKING: Sheriff Joe Arpaio to Live Stream “New Revelation” on President Obama's Birth Certificate. Posted at 4:15 pm on December 14, 2016 by Susan ...
Sheriff Joe Announces He Has A "New Revelation" On Obama's Birth ...
www.youngcons.com/sheriff-joe-announces-he-has-a-new-revelation-on-obamas-birt...
3 hours ago - Now, Arpaio plans to live stream a “new revelation” about Barack Obama's birth certificate. Here's more from the left-leaning AZ Central… Joe Arpaio was ...
BREAKING: Sheriff Joe Arpaio To Hold Press Conference On Obama's ...
wearechange.org/sheriff-joe-arpaio-hold-press-confernece/
6 hours ago - BREAKING: Sheriff Joe Arpaio To Hold Press Conference On Obama's Birth Certificate. avatar by Aaron Kesel | Dec 14, 2016. (Phoenix, Arizona) – Maricopa ...
Arpaio to speak on Obama's birth certificate - FOX 10 News
www.fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/223659562-story
6 hours ago - Sheriff Joe Arpaio says he will present his "newest revelations" into the investigation of President Obama's birth certificate.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

Final findings?

Would you?
LOLOL

C'mon....say it.
You're lying again, do you ever stop? When did I ever say he didn't have control over its contents. Of course, had he seen it, he could have had it corrected at the time.

You fail for 2 reasons... 1) you're a failure; and 2) you failed to prove he ever saw it before breitbart found it.

He did.
Several times..

OK.

Home Country

Happy?

C'mon....give the woman with the 105 IQ a break!!!

She has limited facility with the English language.

Did I stumble upon another question you refuse to answer?

He did.
Several times..

OK.

Again- where is the quote where Michelle says that Barack Obama was born in Kenya?

That video just proves she didn't say that.

Would you?
LOLOL

C'mon....say it.
You're lying again, do you ever stop? When did I ever say he didn't have control over its contents. Of course, had he seen it, he could have had it corrected at the time.

You fail for 2 reasons... 1) you're a failure; and 2) you failed to prove he ever saw it before breitbart found it.

It is PC- of course she lies.

Would you?
LOLOL

C'mon....say it.

It is PC- of course she lies.
Hell, she won't even say why she thinks Michelle said that. She doesn't even possess the minimal conviction needed to stand behind her own posts, that's how weak her positions are.

Hell, she won't even say why she thinks Michelle said that. She doesn't even possess the minimal conviction needed to stand behind her own posts, that's how weak her positions are.
Bwahahahahahaha! Why else would she say that? :lmao:

If you need that explained to you....holy geezus are you dumber than I thought (and I thought you were pretty damn dumb)

If you need that explained to you....holy geezus are you dumber than I thought (and I thought you were pretty damn dumb)
It's one or the other... which one do you believe? Why won't you say?

Either Michelle knows Obama was born in Kenya and she slipped up ... or ... she was speaking in terms of Obama's ancestral home country.

Which is it?

Why would anyone expect a liar like yourself to explain anything truthfully.

Once again- a sampling of Patty's lies- just in this thread- just a sampling

Here Patty changes Michelle's quote- and then claims that is what she said
upload_2016-12-20_14-59-34.png

Here once again- Patty quotes Michelle Obama- but changes what she said- in other words - he lied and changed her words- and said he was quoting her:
upload_2016-12-20_15-0-20.png

Once again- here he is lying that Michelle Obama was 'stating he was born in Kenya"
upload_2016-12-20_15-1-45.png

Here Patty- this is one of my favorites- claims something is a "100% legitimate document from the Harvard Law Review"

But of course it isn't from the Harvard Law Review at all- Patty just was lying again.
upload_2016-12-20_15-3-23.png

And here he lies that Barack Obama are on record saying that Barack was born in Kenya- but of course he is lying- there is no such statement on record- Patty just lies- like the good little Birther he is
upload_2016-12-20_15-3-34.png

No.

How's this, you dope?

TRUE"
when did they scurry to change it is more revealing. they have been so many records scrubbed deleted violated breached sealed invented... you get the idea.

It's one or the other... which one do you believe? Why won't you say?

Either Michelle knows Obama was born in Kenya and she slipped up ... or ... she was speaking in terms of Obama's ancestral home country.

Which is it?
in your case it's the forest thru the trees.

Forum List

Back