Breaking Obama's birth certificate

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Here I am writing something this is live so I can't write much

Alex Jones - Breaking! New Revelations of Obama's Birth... | Facebook

Sheriff Joe Arpaio to talk Obama birth certificate investigation

PHOENIX - Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and Chief Investigator Mike Zullo are talking about President Barack Obama’s birth certificate on Thursday.

Watch LIVE COVERAGE of the press conference here (mobile users watch here)
According to MCSO, Arpaio and Zullo will be presenting the “newest revelations” to the investigation of Obama’s birth certificate.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio to talk Obama birth certificate investigation

Attachments

• upload_2016-12-15_16-10-51.png
    upload_2016-12-15_16-10-51.png
    127.2 KB · Views: 67
  • Banned
BREAKING! NEW REVELATIONS ON OBAMA’S BIRTH CERTIFICATE RELEASED
Long-awaited press conference to reveal new information
Infowars reporters Lee Ann McAdoo and Margaret Howell cover Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s press conference on President Barack Obama’s birth certificate.

• Banned
Sheriff Joe was right, now that proves why they VOTED HIM OUT ..............It had nothing to do what those traitors who turned thier backs on him said. They lied, and once again this is what the GOVERNMENT DOES TO FKN HIDE THINGS and most of all HIDE THE TRUTH!!!

Sheriff Joe was right, now that proves why they VOTED HIM OUT ..............It had nothing to do what those traitors who turned thier backs on him said. They lied, and once again this is what the GOVERNMENT DOES TO FKN HIDE THINGS and most of all HIDE THE TRUTH!!!

Birthers are such gullible idiots.

Can you show some proof that this is all fake?

• Banned

Why don't you watch the live video.............g.d!

• Banned

Yeah I guess the FORENSICS are fkn IDIOTS TO SPEAKING OUT LIVE TOO then huh

I am watching it and It aint fake.

SPEAKING LIVE THIS MOMENT FOOL

YEAH RIGHT THAT IS WHY THE GUY JUST SAID IT CARRIES FEDERAL PENTALTIES
YOU AREN'T WATCHING IT YOUR FULL OF FKN SHIT.

And you gullible Birther idiots are slurping it up.

He just said that they don't know where Obastard was born, whether or not he is a citizen or not, all they are saying is the the birth certificate that Obastard claims is his, is a forgery.

YEAH RIGHT THAT IS WHY THE GUY JUST SAID IT CARRIES FEDERAL PENTALTIES
YOU AREN'T WATCHING IT YOUR FULL OF FKN SHIT.
Dear expert, I have more than one monitor and more than one computer.

I am not going to watch the usual Joe dog and pony show. He has had numerous 'press conferences'- each time proclaiming stuff- and never doing anything other than that.

Here is a clue- if he were a real law enforcement officer- and he had proof of a crime- why is he holding a press conference rather than contacting:
a) The Arizona State AG
b) The Hawaiian State AG
c) The Hawaiian State police
d) The FBI

Arpaio has been making these claims for at least 3 years- and done nothing. Nada. Zip.

Show me where Joe does something more than hold a press conference and then I will look into it. Meanwhile the State of Hawaii has confirmed that the Birth Certificate is real- and they have the original- not Joe.

upload_2016-12-15_15-47-10.png

He just said that they don't know where Obastard was born, whether or not he is a citizen or not, all they are saying is the the birth certificate that Obastard claims is his, is a forgery.

I guess he should have asked Hawaii, rather than Birthers.

upload_2016-12-15_15-47-22.png

What is it they are slurping up? All I'm slurping up is that these guys are saying the birth certificate that obastard claims is his, is a fake.

I guess he should have asked Hawaii, rather than Birthers.

View attachment 102226
He has expert document examiners that are expert witnesses. These are the people who are saying very specifically that "they can't clear the document". Sorry, it's a forgery.

What is it they are slurping up? All I'm slurping up is that these guys are saying the birth certificate that obastard claims is his, is a fake.

Yep you are another gullible Birther slurping up Joe's claims.

Joe has never seen the original birth certificate.

The State of Hawaii has- they have it on file

upload_2016-12-15_15-50-27.png

Forum List

Back