Breaking Obama's birth certificate

Sheriff Joe was right, now that proves why they VOTED HIM OUT ..............It had nothing to do what those traitors who turned thier backs on him said. They lied, and once again this is what the GOVERNMENT DOES TO FKN HIDE THINGS and most of all HIDE THE TRUTH!!!

Birthers are such gullible idiots.
Can you show some proof that this is all fake?

I am not going to watch the usual Joe dog and pony show. He has had numerous 'press conferences'- each time proclaiming stuff- and never doing anything other than that.

Here is a clue- if he were a real law enforcement officer- and he had proof of a crime- why is he holding a press conference rather than contacting:
a) The Arizona State AG
b) The Hawaiian State AG
c) The Hawaiian State police
d) The FBI

Arpaio has been making these claims for at least 3 years- and done nothing. Nada. Zip.

Show me where Joe does something more than hold a press conference and then I will look into it. Meanwhile the State of Hawaii has confirmed that the Birth Certificate is real- and they have the original- not Joe.

View attachment 102225
Mwwww, I dunno, maybe because it's the president of the United States? Duh....

Sheriff Joe was right, now that proves why they VOTED HIM OUT ..............It had nothing to do what those traitors who turned thier backs on him said. They lied, and once again this is what the GOVERNMENT DOES TO FKN HIDE THINGS and most of all HIDE THE TRUTH!!!

I am not going to watch the usual Joe dog and pony show. He has had numerous 'press conferences'- each time proclaiming stuff- and never doing anything other than that.

Here is a clue- if he were a real law enforcement officer- and he had proof of a crime- why is he holding a press conference rather than contacting:
a) The Arizona State AG
b) The Hawaiian State AG
d) The FBI

Arpaio has been making these claims for at least 3 years- and done nothing. Nada. Zip.

Show me where Joe does something more than hold a press conference and then I will look into it. Meanwhile the State of Hawaii has confirmed that the Birth Certificate is real- and they have the original- not Joe.

View attachment 102225

And that prevents Joe from presenting his 'evidence to the Republican Arizona Attorney General- why?

a) The Arizona State AG
b) The Hawaiian State AG
d) The FBI

We elected the best man running for two terms. Won both the electoral college and popular vote. He took over after the GOP had destroyed the economy and we were headed for the Second Great Republican Depression. Market was headed straight down and unemployment straight up. And here we are at the end of President Obama's second term, market at nearly 20,000, unemployment less than 5%.

Bet by 2019, your orange clown has us back to where Bush had us. Him and his cabinet of incompetants.
Since your negro wet-dream became President the DEMs have lost about 1000 legislative seats across the country. Now The Presidency. Now the Senate. Now Congress.
Keep it up asshole!
In two years the DEMs are going to give the REP Senate a Supermajority!
After four years getting the US economy AKA job creation humming Trump will turn the Presidency over to his daughter. She'll be the President for the next eight years.
Maybe you ought to think about leaving the country.
There will be no room for the likes of you!

And here we have a true Trump voter.

Hoping that Trump will turn the Presidency into a inherited title.

'Obama's father was 12.5% Negro, 87.5% Arab.' (Letter from Matar, Women in Green, Jerusalem, June 2008) Cuyahoga County, Ohio was duped, voting for O at 99%.

LOL- Birthers are such gullible idiots.

a) The Arizona State AG
b) The Hawaiian State AG
d) The FBI

View attachment 102225

And that prevents Joe from presenting his 'evidence to the Republican Arizona Attorney General- why?

a) The Arizona State AG
b) The Hawaiian State AG
d) The FBI

Showing any of you libby idiots is an exercise on futility. You simply cannot accept facts that you disagree with. Obastards BC is fake. Like you.

You claim to want to be shown more than a press conference, LOL!, The press conference was about the forgery investigation that was done by Obastard supporters and they say it's fake. These are experts, not DNC chat bots like you.

a) The Arizona State AG
b) The Hawaiian State AG
d) The FBI

View attachment 102225

a) The Arizona State AG
b) The Hawaiian State AG
d) The FBI

Showing any of you libby idiots is an exercise on futility. You simply cannot accept facts that you disagree with. Obastards BC is fake. Like you.

You claim to want to be shown more than a press conference, LOL!, The press conference was about the forgery investigation that was done by Obastard supporters and they say it's fake. These are experts, not DNC chat bots like you.

The experts are the folks who manage the records at the State of Hawaii- those experts you refuse to believe. The experts at the State of Hawaii have seen the original on file. Joe's Birthers have never seen the original. Not once- so of course you believe them.

Note that once again Joe has held a press conference- not produced a written report, not provided any written report from his 'experts'- once again Joe is saying to trust him.

upload_2016-12-16_11-6-39.png

a) The Arizona State AG
b) The Hawaiian State AG
d) The FBI

View attachment 102225

a) The Arizona State AG
b) The Hawaiian State AG
d) The FBI

I should warn you, this poster wakes up every day and does a search on 'birther' and 'Hawaii' and 'obama.' And if a post pops up anywhere he springs into action. He thinks his documents disprove a ton of facts that makes this whole Obama was born in Hawaii a total fraud. He only listens to "his experts" and refuses to believe all those other experts who are saying the certificate is fake. Not to mention all of the historical record and disturbing truths that are just as incriminating. I have to believe syriously is being paid for such due diligence.

a) The Arizona State AG
b) The Hawaiian State AG
d) The FBI

View attachment 102225

a) The Arizona State AG
b) The Hawaiian State AG
d) The FBI

I should warn you, this poster wakes up every day and does a search on 'birther' and 'Hawaii' and 'obama.' And if a post pops up anywhere he springs into action. He thinks his documents disprove a ton of facts that makes this whole Obama was born in Hawaii a total fraud. He only listens to "his experts" and refuses to believe all those other experts who are saying the certificate is fake. I have to believe syriously is being paid for such due diligence.
DNC trollbot.

a) The Arizona State AG
b) The Hawaiian State AG
d) The FBI

View attachment 102225

a) The Arizona State AG
b) The Hawaiian State AG
d) The FBI

I should warn you, this poster wakes up every day.

Always interesting to see what the voices in Turzo's head are telling her today.

Now, what has been described as the only official law enforcement investigation ever done into the Obama birth certificate, ordered by Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Arizona, has concluded it is “not authentic.”
Read more at Sheriff’s probe finds Obama birth certificate ‘fake’
What did Joe say he was going to ‘do’ with this supposed evidence?

Any referral to the Attorney General of Arizona?
The AG of Hawaii?
The State Police of Hawaii?
The FBI?

Real law enforcement officials do more with proof of fraud than hold press conferences or sign book deals.

Why can't you handle the truth about Obama's obviously faked birth certificate? Are you afraid it will make you butthurt?

a) The Arizona State AG
b) The Hawaiian State AG
d) The FBI

Seriously, are you that naive? :p

If obama had a authentic birth certificate he would have released it early one....made no sense to wait until trememdous political pressure was brought to bear-- which is what forced him to act....aka...to forge one since he never had one.

Well, he will be gone soon and his legacy will include...the most successful political con job in American History, worst president in history(rejoice jimmuh carter), increased national divisiveness, increased racial tension, the terrible deal with Iran, trillions of dollars increased debt, and huge numbers forced to go on the dole.

Bonsoir, in 2011, He came to say that he had important things to do there that he was sick of this stories of his birth certificate and forced in my opinion to present the long version that had not being presented in 2008 he came Complain that he would. he is such a fake like is certificate.

Forum List

Back