Breaking Obama's birth certificate

The big thing they are saying is that "angles" in the dates is a big flag for this document.

He just said that they don't know where Obastard was born, whether or not he is a citizen or not, all they are saying is the the birth certificate that Obastard claims is his, is a forgery.

I guess he should have asked Hawaii, rather than Birthers.

View attachment 102226
He has expert document examiners that are expert witnesses. These are the people who are saying very specifically that "they can't clear the document". Sorry, it's a forgery.

This is all the same stuff Joe has claimed at press conferences for the last 3 years- he is recycling.

There is a reason why he has press conferences rather than ask Hawaii or actually does anything.

Sheriff Joe was right, now that proves why they VOTED HIM OUT ..............It had nothing to do what those traitors who turned thier backs on him said. They lied, and once again this is what the GOVERNMENT DOES TO FKN HIDE THINGS and most of all HIDE THE TRUTH!!!

Birthers are such gullible idiots.

SPEAKING LIVE THIS MOMENT FOOL

And you gullible Birther idiots are slurping it up.
What is it they are slurping up? All I'm slurping up is that these guys are saying the birth certificate that obastard claims is his, is a fake.

Yep you are another gullible Birther slurping up Joe's claims.

Joe has never seen the original birth certificate.

The State of Hawaii has- they have it on file

View attachment 102227
You keep slinging your shit hoping it will stick. I already told you I never thought Obama wasn't a citizen until now. Whoever this examiner is, he's good. I've played around with documents in photoshop and went back and looked at some of the fake ones I've made and I see now how I would have been made out a forger with angles.

He just said that they don't know where Obastard was born, whether or not he is a citizen or not, all they are saying is the the birth certificate that Obastard claims is his, is a forgery.

View attachment 102226
He has expert document examiners that are expert witnesses. These are the people who are saying very specifically that "they can't clear the document". Sorry, it's a forgery.

This is all the same stuff Joe has claimed at press conferences for the last 3 years- he is recycling.

There is a reason why he has press conferences rather than ask Hawaii or actually does anything.
Why ask Hawaii when they are not truthful? Now, true to the lib code, you have to ask me, "Truthful about what"? LOL. The guy just mentioned photoshop. Glad I didn't try to pass off any one the ones I played around with.

View attachment 102226

Forensic Scientist with PHD's examined this and have officially claimed it to be " FAKE".

Here I am writing something this is live so I can't write much

Alex Jones - Breaking! New Revelations of Obama's Birth... | Facebook

Sheriff Joe Arpaio to talk Obama birth certificate investigation

PHOENIX - Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and Chief Investigator Mike Zullo are talking about President Barack Obama’s birth certificate on Thursday.

Watch LIVE COVERAGE of the press conference here (mobile users watch here)
According to MCSO, Arpaio and Zullo will be presenting the “newest revelations” to the investigation of Obama’s birth certificate.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio to talk Obama birth certificate investigation
Jesus fucking Christ, you guys are beyond hopeless. Don't forget the tinfoil for your little hats.

Sheriff Joe was right, now that proves why they VOTED HIM OUT ..............It had nothing to do what those traitors who turned thier backs on him said. They lied, and once again this is what the GOVERNMENT DOES TO FKN HIDE THINGS and most of all HIDE THE TRUTH!!!

Can you show some proof that this is all fake?
Why don't you watch the live video.............g.d!
I am watching it and It aint fake.
Just as fake as your orange clowns hair. LOL

Well, let us hope so. Disturbing when the dead are talking.

Birthers are gullible huh? Yet you idiots elected a fake muslim for 2 terms. LOL!

And you gullible Birther idiots are slurping it up.
What is it they are slurping up? All I'm slurping up is that these guys are saying the birth certificate that obastard claims is his, is a fake.

Yep you are another gullible Birther slurping up Joe's claims.

Joe has never seen the original birth certificate.

The State of Hawaii has- they have it on file

View attachment 102227
You keep slinging your shit hoping it will stick. I already told you I never thought Obama wasn't a citizen until now. Whoever this examiner is, he's good. I've played around with documents in photoshop and went back and looked at some of the fake ones I've made and I see now how I would have been made out a forger with angles.

And by shit- you mean the official statements of the State of Hawaii- who has the actual original on file- something you and Joe and his usual stable of Birthers have never seen.

upload_2016-12-15_16-13-31.png

We elected the best man running for two terms. Won both the electoral college and popular vote. He took over after the GOP had destroyed the economy and we were headed for the Second Great Republican Depression. Market was headed straight down and unemployment straight up. And here we are at the end of President Obama's second term, market at nearly 20,000, unemployment less than 5%.

Bet by 2019, your orange clown has us back to where Bush had us. Him and his cabinet of incompetants.

View attachment 102226

Why ask Hawaii when they are not truthful? Now, true to the lib code, you have to ask me, "Truthful about what"? LOL. The guy just mentioned photoshop. Glad I didn't try to pass off any one the ones I played around with.

Hmmm who to believe- the State of Hawaii or Joe- who has been making the same claims at press conferences for 3 years now- and done nothing about this supposed crime.

How gullible are Birthers? If Joe was really a law man he is just showing he is the most incompetent law man in America- for 4 and half years he has been making the same claim- but not to anyone who can do anything about it- not the FBI- not the Arizona AG, not the Hawaii AG, not the Hawaii State police- just more press conferences......

Arizona’s Sheriff Joe Arpaio claims Obama’s birth certificate is fake
BY Kristen A. Lee
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Wednesday, July 18, 2012, 9:34 AM

WND EXCLUSIVE
'Universe-shattering' twist in Obama birth probe
Arpaio investigator: 'This is beyond the pale of anything you can imagine'
Published: 12/13/2013 at 2:20 PM

Thursday, 26 June 2014
Sheriff Arpaio: “Close” to Finding Obama Birth Certificate Forger

Joe Arpaio: Obama's birth certificate is fraudulent

Joe Arpaio- 2016- Obama's birth certificate is a forgery......

LOL

I can't attest to the validity of Obama's birth place, but I can personally attest to the fact that "shit happens" to birth certificates. I'm 73 and my most loved 1st cousin who is three years older than I am dropped out of HS and tried to enlist in the Navy. He had gone by one name almost his whole life, thinking his step-father was his father. When he had to produce his birth certificate to enlist ... the space where his father's name should have been was blank. He went all to pieces, ran away from home and came back east. He started using his mother's maiden name as his last name (and for awhile lived with my mother and me). There always was a lot of speculation as to who his father was ... it's an ugly story.

Shoot forward several decades - he and his wife of 40+ years were out riding around and decided since he was now eligible for apply for Social Security benefits they would just go on to the courthouse at the county seat where he was born ... quicker and easier than going back home and digging in a truck for the birth certificate he had all those years. The clerk pulled the book, copied his birth certificate and gave it to him. He said it wasn't his. She asked him some questions about the certificate and he confirmed the information and she told him it WAS his birth certificate. He had a complete breakdown right there in the clerk's office and cried like a baby ... "I've got a daddy." His wife called me and asked if there was any way I could take time off from work to come down to NC ... she didn't know what to do. Yeah ... I asked for emergency vacation time and went straight down to NC to see what in the hell was going on and to try and calm him down.

The question still to this day is ... who the hell altered his birth certificate? I've seen both certified copies. In the end, he decided NOT to try to find his biological father and cause any grief to his family who may not have had any knowledge of their father's earlier dalliances. It was the right thing to do. I love my cousin so much, we were so close, and he's had so many health problems in his later years, and just last week I learned that he has been put in a nursing home with a dementia/Alzheimer's diagnosis. During this last Atlantic hurricane he had three falls in his home and his eldest son said "enough" and took him to a hospital and my heart is broken. He lived his life well, never had much, took care of his family to the best of his ability ... it's hard for me to take.

Shit happens.

'Obama's father was 12.5% Negro, 87.5% Arab.' (Letter from Matar, Women in Green, Jerusalem, June 2008) Cuyahoga County, Ohio was duped, voting for O at 99%.

We elected the best man running for two terms. Won both the electoral college and popular vote. He took over after the GOP had destroyed the economy and we were headed for the Second Great Republican Depression. Market was headed straight down and unemployment straight up. And here we are at the end of President Obama's second term, market at nearly 20,000, unemployment less than 5%.

Bet by 2019, your orange clown has us back to where Bush had us. Him and his cabinet of incompetants.
Since your negro wet-dream became President the DEMs have lost about 1000 legislative seats across the country. Now The Presidency. Now the Senate. Now Congress.
Keep it up asshole!
In two years the DEMs are going to give the REP Senate a Supermajority!
After four years getting the US economy AKA job creation humming Trump will turn the Presidency over to his daughter. She'll be the President for the next eight years.
Maybe you ought to think about leaving the country.
There will be no room for the likes of you!

Forum List

Back