birther press conference tomorrow 12/15 at 4

Has anyone mentioned this blurb on his book?rt

Over and over. Clearly your reading comprehension is not particularly good. That was a blurb in an obscure promotional brochure- which was a mistake

Quote:
Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Ms. Goderich explicitly states that Obama did not tell them he was born in Kenya.

Has anyone mentioned this blurb on his book?

booklet.jpg

The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii' - Breitbart
Isn't Breitbart the far right outfit that specializes in fake news?

The fun part is that Breitbart specifically states that they don't believe President Obama was born outside the United States.

Birthers then quote Breitbart- and ignore Breitbart.

LOL

No.

That book blurb is absolute fact.

"Barack Obama's literary agents were still listing the U.S President's birthplace as Kenya in their online author bios two months after he first announced his run for president in 2007.
Viewed on web.archive.org the April 3rd 2007 listing from Acton & Dystel for Mr Obama still touts the then-Democratic junior senator from Illinois as 'born in Kenya'."

Read more: Barack Obama was still 'Kenyan born' in 2007 according to his literary agency...two months after announcing his bid for the U.S presidency | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
The Daily Mail is England's source of fake news par excellence.

Let's be clear: are you doubting that Obama agreed to the blurb his agent put on his book?

Let's be clear- this blurb was never on a book. You are just an ignorant idiot.

And let's also be clear there is no evidence that Barack Obama ever saw this blurb.

And let's also be clear that the only person who has commented who has actual knowledge states
a) That it was a mistake and
b) That Barack Obama did not tell anyone he was born in Kenya.

For accuracy....never use the term "Far Right" again.
There is no Far Right in this country....it's a phony term made up by the Far Left to hide how unAmerican they are.

I'd be happy to prove that.
If the American far-right goes even more to the right they will be indistinguishable from Da'esh.

Let's take a giant leap of faith, and pretend that you are educable....

Take notes:

1. There is no "Far Right" in this country.
Never refer to any such 'far right' in America.
Get it, dunce?

I get it- you are another far right nut job who is trying to censor other people.

You are denying it. She clearly calls Kenya his home country

Rather than telling us what Michelle Obama says- why don't you quote her? Oh right- because her actual quote doesn't say what you want her to be saying.

She said that they were going to Africa to visit Barack's 'home country in Kenya'.

She doesn't call Kenya his home country- nor does she says 'Kenya, where he was born'.

And why would she since he was born in Hawaii.
I did quote her. Word-for-word. If he was born in Hawaii, why did Michelle refer to Kenya as (and I quote yet again) "his home country"? :dunno:

And far from 'quoting her 'word for word'- you have repeatedly lied about what she said- here are your quotes:- note here where you change 'home country in Kenya' to "home country of Kenya'
View attachment 102857
And again here: here where you change 'home country in Kenya' to "home country of Kenya'- and lying about the Harvard Law Review
View attachment 102858
And here you are lying by saying that Michelle said he was born in Kenya
View attachment 102859

And here you do it again

View attachment 102860
The "of" and the "in" changes nothing. She referred to Kenya as his home country. That is the point. The one that you can't deal with. The one that makes you look like an idiot to deny.

The point is that you have regularly lied in this thread about what Michelle Obama said- and I have pointed out your lies and you now want to try to skate away from them like the good little Birther you are

note here where you change 'home country in Kenya' to "home country of Kenya'- because of course- you lie
upload_2016-12-19_16-34-57-png.102860
The point is that I haven't lied once. You have. Not only have I told the truth, I've provided the bio and the video to back it up! Game over junior. You tried to deny reality. You lied. You got buried by facts. Now you are once again trying to turn the topic to something else to save face. Just grow up, be mature, and admit you were wrong. Good grief.

Breaking News:

Sources have confirmed that President Obama is indeed an illegal Alien from Pluto that illegally came here through the OP'er Uranus!

More information will be released on the second Tuesday of the Sixth Week in the Thirteenth Month, so stay tune!

facebook_shareable_pluto_tailwag.gif

lol.gif

And let's also be clear that the only person who has commented who has actual knowledge states
If Barack never told anyone that, why did they print that on his own Bio and why did his wife say that in front of an audience and a video camera?!? :dunno:

Aren't you the idiot denying what is common knowledge? Even Barack Obama himself acknowledged this booklet from his literary agency.

Oh please provide the quote where "Barack Obama himself acknowledged this booklet"

Or you can just admit you are lying again.

[ Attacking Breitbart because there is no denying that bio from a literary agency is idiotic and immature.

There are so many better reasons to attack Breitbart.

But in this case, not only did Breitbart provide real facts- as Breitbart noted- they think that Barack Obama was born in the United States.

Breaking News:

Sources have confirmed that President Obama is indeed an illegal Alien from Pluto that illegally came here through the OP'er Uranus!

More information will be released on the second Tuesday of the Sixth Week in the Thirteenth Month, so stay tune!

facebook_shareable_pluto_tailwag.gif

lol.gif

Actually Barack Obama did admit he was not born in the United States.....

iu

If Barack never told anyone that, why did they print that on his own Bio and why did his wife say that in front of an audience and a video camera?!? :dunno:

Feel free to provide a quote from either Barack Obama or Michelle Obama saying that he was born in Kenya.

Because so far you have yet to do more than provide your own speculation, innuendo and flat out lies.

And just to point out Patty's lies throughout this thread- here is another one- where he went balls out- only to be busted for the lying Birther he

View attachment 102861

View attachment 102862

'100% legitimate document from the Harvard Law Review' was of course- not from the Harvard Law Review at all- despite Patty telling everyone that this was an indisputable fact, and 100% legitimate.

Patty is a Birther- and Birthers do nothing but lie.
And just to point out Patty's lies throughout this thread- here is another one- where he went balls out- only to be busted for the lying Birther he

upload_2016-12-19_16-35-49-png.102861

upload_2016-12-19_16-36-6-png.102862

'100% legitimate document from the Harvard Law Review' was of course- not from the Harvard Law Review at all- despite Patty telling everyone that this was an indisputable fact, and 100% legitimate.

Patty is a Birther- and Birthers do nothing but lie.

Rather than telling us what Michelle Obama says- why don't you quote her? Oh right- because her actual quote doesn't say what you want her to be saying.

She said that they were going to Africa to visit Barack's 'home country in Kenya'.

She doesn't call Kenya his home country- nor does she says 'Kenya, where he was born'.

And why would she since he was born in Hawaii.
I did quote her. Word-for-word. If he was born in Hawaii, why did Michelle refer to Kenya as (and I quote yet again) "his home country"? :dunno:

And far from 'quoting her 'word for word'- you have repeatedly lied about what she said- here are your quotes:- note here where you change 'home country in Kenya' to "home country of Kenya'
View attachment 102857
And again here: here where you change 'home country in Kenya' to "home country of Kenya'- and lying about the Harvard Law Review
View attachment 102858
And here you are lying by saying that Michelle said he was born in Kenya
View attachment 102859

And here you do it again

View attachment 102860
The "of" and the "in" changes nothing. She referred to Kenya as his home country. That is the point. The one that you can't deal with. The one that makes you look like an idiot to deny.

The point is that you have regularly lied in this thread about what Michelle Obama said- and I have pointed out your lies and you now want to try to skate away from them like the good little Birther you are

note here where you change 'home country in Kenya' to "home country of Kenya'- because of course- you lie
upload_2016-12-19_16-34-57-png.102860
The point is that I haven't lied once. You have. Not only have I told the truth, I've provided the bio and the video to back it up! Game over junior. You tried to deny reality. You lied. You got buried by facts. Now you are once again trying to turn the topic to something else to save face. Just grow up, be mature, and admit you were wrong. Good grief.
The hell you didn't lie. You said you're not a birther.

Asked and answered.

Next stupid question?

No.

"Barack Obama's literary agents were still listing the U.S President's birthplace as Kenya in their online author bios two months after he first announced his run for president in 2007.
Viewed on web.archive.org the April 3rd 2007 listing from Acton & Dystel for Mr Obama still touts the then-Democratic junior senator from Illinois as 'born in Kenya'."

Read more: Barack Obama was still 'Kenyan born' in 2007 according to his literary agency...two months after announcing his bid for the U.S presidency | Daily Mail Online

Let's be clear: are you doubting that Obama agreed to the blurb his agent put on his book?
Your proof he agreed to it is....?

Licking his boots......that explains why your tongue is black.

If it were a glaring error.....would he have complained and straightened out the error?

Would you?

No.

How's this, you dope?

"CLAIM: A 1991 literary client list promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.

TRUE"
Obama's Literary Agent Said He Was Born in Kenya?
What about that? It is true his literary agent said he was born in kenya. So what? Please tell me you're not asserting that means he was born in Kenya?? Or that he wasn't born in Kenya but lied for the sake of that pamphlet??

I've never stated where he was born.

I simply proved that he allowed his literary agent....his employee...to state that he was born in Kenya.

No.

Let's be clear- this blurb was never on a book. You are just an ignorant idiot.

And let's also be clear there is no evidence that Barack Obama ever saw this blurb.

"...this blurb was never on a book."

Yet I provided a picture of exactly that.

There is something wrong with you.

Bet you've gotten tired of everyone telling you that.

Feel free to provide a quote from either Barack Obama or Michelle Obama saying that he was born in Kenya.

Because so far you have yet to do more than provide your own speculation, innuendo and flat out lies.

He did.
Several times.

There's something wr......never mind.

Isn't Breitbart the far right outfit that specializes in fake news?

No.

How's this, you dope?

"CLAIM: A 1991 literary client list promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.

TRUE"
Obama's Literary Agent Said He Was Born in Kenya?
What about that? It is true his literary agent said he was born in kenya. So what? Please tell me you're not asserting that means he was born in Kenya?? Or that he wasn't born in Kenya but lied for the sake of that pamphlet??

I've never stated where he was born.

I simply proved that he allowed his literary agent....his employee...to state that he was born in Kenya.

So you were lying again.

Since the literary agent was not his employee- nor is there any evidence that Barack Obama ever knew what the blurb said.

But pointing out you lying again is kind of redundant since that is all we expect of you.

Forum List

Back