Head Count

I lean

• Total voters
Guys American liberals are NOT classical liberals, it's not even a debate. Modern liberals want you thrown in jail for saying the N word for God's sake. They call you a homophobe for opposing gay marriage and they are very very millitant.
Atleast on the right we call cooks out like the Phelps gang, while I agree with them homosexuality is wrong and shouldnt be given status with marriage, they are abit crazy for even this FAAAAAAR Right winger. The left may love to be pro choice on abortion, but that's about it, everything else they want to run your life.

Those nuts are authoritarian too... What about the WBC - every progressive believes anyone not progressive believes in that shit...

Still the progressives are just as bad..... What is the difference if you want soda banned or gay marriage banned??? both are bans... They're both just as fascist and authoritarian, yet one side has actual power and the other is just a small fringe church with absolutely no legislative power.

The difference is that the fascist progressives act like they're doing humanity a favor while the other "non factor" fringe group is oppressing humanity....

It doesn't surprise me that progressives are too stupid to realize they're doing the same thing - oppressing people in numerous ways, from dictating what they can ingest and consume to even First and Second and Tenth Amendment rights (among others) ......

You know you have a big problem when you have the federal government suing a state for enforcing federal immigration law....

95% of you motherfuckers don't know the difference between left and right....

Yes, everybody is confused but you. :cuckoo:

That is the problem - I'm not confused - you are.

It's sad the majority of "liberals" er progressives are too dumb to understand they're authoritarians, which by de facto makes them RIGHT WING.

That is why I never refer to you as "liberals" and only progressives - you're not like me - you're like Hitler..

If you had the opportunity you would eradicate me and those who shared my liberal ideology... That's why progressives are the biggest backers of the fairness doctrine, that's why Obama has a "truth team" like the Nazi's had propaganda...

Is this one of those Rasputin polls?

Yeah. The winner will be poisoned, shot, beaten, have their penis cut off and then they will be dumped in the river...

I didn't know Rasputin was from Chicago...

Hahaha...... I didn't think the cut Rasputin's dingy off tho. I thought they just drugged him with cake, shot him, stabbed him and then a half hour later he got up and everyone freaked out and dumped him in the Neva River...

I must admit, when I first saw the thread title, "Head Count," I was pretty sure the mods would be shutting it down post haste...

30 v 11. That's about what I thought the ratio was.

Well, I don't agree with the modern definitions and I voted "other" I suppose you could count me as "right" (but I'm really classical left)...

So you can make that 31.

I must admit, when I first saw the thread title, "Head Count," I was pretty sure the mods would be shutting it down post haste...

Why for?

Head Count...

Head Count...

See... Head can have other meanings... Not the least of which, well...

It's not funny if I have to explain it... :suck:

And I was immature when I posted about my house party in a different forum???

Head Count...

Head Count...

Did I say you were immature for posting about your house party?

When you hit a certain age, immaturity helps keep you young.

Besides, this is just a message board. Look around... How much maturity do you actually see around here?

Come on have fun, I say lots of things that are fun, for example in my list of likes is to ride Moonglow like a fresh faced prisoner. What I find funny democrats have almost no sense of humor and conservatives are supposed to be puritanical prudes, not me brother. Have a good time, all the time.

Head Count...

Head Count...

Besides, this is just a message board. Look around... How much maturity do you actually see around here?

I'm not judging you - I'm just saying.

I got a lot of shit because I posted some "weeeeeeeeeeee" details about my party in a forum where people post shit that goes on in their daily lives....

They said/implied I as an immature fool for posting that I was hoping to get laid and that I was drinking beer and having fun.... It's a pretty funny thread actually.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/227872-tomorrow-will-be-fucking-nuts.html

I got a lot of shit because I posted some "weeeeeeeeeeee" details about my party in a forum where people post shit that goes on in their daily lives....

They said/implied I as an immature fool for posting that I was hoping to get laid and that I was drinking beer and having fun.... It's a pretty funny thread actually.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/227872-tomorrow-will-be-fucking-nuts.html

Naaah, have a good time man, dont worry about what they say. Yeah in polite society and mixed company, I keep it low, but with friends and message boards, let er rip!!!

Why for?

Head Count...

Head Count...

HAHA I was gonna post that...nice job! They prob know what it means, but it's "offensive". Cant offend people now, God forbid, other views and ways to express crash in on their littler world view or even worse if you make fun of someone, it's just so wrong to call someone out, but I do it anyway!

The love for the moderates by this boards far right side is overwhelming. You folks will be bending over trying to get our votes in November. So we get bashed now and as the election gets closer, well then we aren't so bad! :D After all, we are the ones who decide elections! :eusa_clap::eek:

Consider the source, and let it go. Ya can't really give a shit when you couldn't pick any of us out of the proverbial lineup.

Consider the source, and let it go. Ya can't really give a shit when you couldn't pick any of us out of the proverbial lineup.

Boop I think he was "doing the woman thing" (Wedding Singer) and telling you that he wanted some of that Boopage. Do you have a little weight on you? I'm a chubby chaser.

Forum List

Back