Head Count

I lean

• Total voters
Liberal left, authoritarian right.... Anymore stupid questions?

I'm sure idiots like you would call Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot or Che "Ernesto" Guevara (among others) "liberals."

Nick i dont want to upset your big fucking ego.....but your not as smart as you think you are.....in so many threads your in you act like you know everything and everyone else is a dipshit.....your the Dipshit Nick....i know its hard to take....but its true......you'll live....

Yea?

I'm not the one neglecting to take into account actions by politicians who claim to be right or left wing... Apparently you are.

I don't see right and left - I see liberal and authoritarian and I could care less what these politicians claim to be...

The majority of the the alleged "left" is really on the right - that is just a fact given their actions.

If you cant see that then you're chilled monkey brains...

I'm not the one neglecting to take into account actions by politicians who claim to be right or left wing... Apparently you are.

oh.....i dont?.....if you say so Nicky.....try reading some shit i have posted....then see if you can say that....dipshit....

I don't see right and left - I see liberal and authoritarian and I could care less what these politicians claim to be...

good for you Nicky....i see nothing but a collection of assholes who are only out for themselves.......

If you cant see that then you're chilled monkey brains

see what?.... that your an egotistical opinionated asswipe?.....yea i see that....

The love for the moderates by this boards far right side is overwhelming. You folks will be bending over trying to get our votes in November. So we get bashed now and as the election gets closer, well then we aren't so bad! :D After all, we are the ones who decide elections! :eusa_clap::eek:

Good point there but the republicans have long left behind any common ground they had with democrats and have just about closed themselves off from the center, whatever that is. Is it even possible to fool the low information swing voters into voting for them anymore?

And I was immature when I posted about my house party in a different forum???

Did I say you were immature for posting about your house party?

When you hit a certain age, immaturity helps keep you young.

Besides, this is just a message board. Look around... How much maturity do you actually see around here?

I'm not judging you - I'm just saying.

I got a lot of shit because I posted some "weeeeeeeeeeee" details about my party in a forum where people post shit that goes on in their daily lives....

They said/implied I as an immature fool for posting that I was hoping to get laid and that I was drinking beer and having fun.... It's a pretty funny thread actually.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/227872-tomorrow-will-be-fucking-nuts.html
Dude, just let it go.

I consider myself very conservative on security and law and order issues, somewhat liberal on economic issues and indifferent to social issues.

You sit slightly to the Left of Pol Pot.

Delusion, thy name is Liberal.

Whatever, guy.... I think we've already established you are an economic retard.

Joe, you're not somewhat liberal, you're pretty much very liberal on economic issues. Hey, be proud of what you belive in. And I say this because you attack corporations and capitalism ALOT. Somewhat liberal is you like the min wage, but you dont wanna tax the corporations into bankruptcy, as an example.

As I figured, the lefties will lie or not vote to skew the results. BDBoop has not voted in her own poll and Moonglow and Mr Clean call themselves moderates.

Are you aware that once I vote, I will no longer be able to see the votes? Obviously you haven't voted either - is it for the same reason?

After you vote, you click on the number of votes on any line, and you can see who voted what.

As I figured, the lefties will lie or not vote to skew the results. BDBoop has not voted in her own poll and Moonglow and Mr Clean call themselves moderates.

Are you aware that once I vote, I will no longer be able to see the votes? Obviously you haven't voted either - is it for the same reason?

After you vote, you click on the number of votes on any line, and you can see who voted what.

699!! I'm dying!! Somebody top him to 700!!

Not that it matters or anything. :eusa_whistle:

I went with none of the above.

So did I but that is only because the terms were not defined and it is quite obvious some of us do not agree on what the definitions are. (That is not counting those who are just having fun with it and didn't even try to get it right.)

So without knowing whether we are going with dictionary definitions or European definitions or modern day American definitions, I figured 'none of the above' was the safest vote.

Today it's looking more like just over 2v1.

Too many important players on both sides to make that call. Y'all KNOW who's missing...

If you take the hard and the very hard (good choice of terms) -- it could be 2 to 1, but I've got a different theory..

You're just feeling bruised from the combat here and it appears that you are facing a MASSIVE enemy with superiour numbers.. Uh -- no --- The leftists just generally get their asses kicked regularly.. If you doubt me, we should do some one on one threads sometime..
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Forum List

Back