He was looking for Ft Dix

I still can't find a source that says the guy was looking for Ft Dix. Is this at all true or more manufactured fear from the fucking idiots who think Cheney is a War hero?

I'd be more concerned about him entering a school with a knife than Ft Dix

I found the original article used by the assholes at jihadwatch. Click on the link and you can see some stupid mother fucker at JW added in the Ft Dix part out of the blue. Then Fitnah makes a thread on it and some posters continue that bullshit. This is how rumors get started boys and girls.
Trespasser carried knife into Tappan Zee Elementary, police say | LoHud.com | The Journal News

Good catch ...thanks

Looks like a good job by the Principal....not clear whether the guy was intent on harm. Many people carry knives.

Guns too

I found the original article used by the assholes at jihadwatch. Click on the link and you can see some stupid mother fucker at JW added in the Ft Dix part out of the blue. Then Fitnah makes a thread on it and some posters continue that bullshit. This is how rumors get started boys and girls.
Trespasser carried knife into Tappan Zee Elementary, police say | LoHud.com | The Journal News

Good catch ...thanks

Looks like a good job by the Principal....not clear whether the guy was intent on harm. Many people carry knives.

Guns too

The most telling part is people are learning about the fact a parent took a superintendent hostage by gunpoint at their middle school last june on the basis of a lie told because a guy with an arab name walked into a school.

If the man had be a Christian, Hindu, Jew, or Buddhist.

The headline would have just said, "Knife-carrying Man enters New York elementary school, is asked to leave"

But since he was a muslim.

The headline automatically reads, "Knife-carrying Muslim enters New York elementary school, is asked to leave"

The headline was on a post on an anti-radical Islamic terrorist blog. A blog the PC police have frequently denounced as racist and/or anti-Muslim I believe.

Had it been written by our mainstream media, most would not have mentioned that the man was a Muslim. Had he been a Republican or Christian or Tea Partier or member of the NRA, however, you can be sure that such distinction would be prominently featured in the news story.

However the mainstream media has consistently downplayed the Muslim radicalization of Major Nidal Malik "AbduWali" Hasan. In the official government report, this was not emphasized and the fact that he was a Muslim was not even mentioned.

We are so bending over backwards to be politically correct, we are practically giving license to anybody with a Middle Eastern name or appearance, most especially if they are Muslim, to have free rein to do anything he wants to us. It's nuts.

Had it been written by our mainstream media, most would not have mentioned that the man was a Muslim. Had he been a Republican or Christian or Tea Partier or member of the NRA, however, you can be sure that such distinction would be prominently featured in the news story.

Sure it would

If the man had be a Christian, Hindu, Jew, or Buddhist.

The headline would have just said, "Knife-carrying Man enters New York elementary school, is asked to leave"

But since he was a muslim.

The headline automatically reads, "Knife-carrying Muslim enters New York elementary school, is asked to leave"

The headline was on a post on an anti-radical Islamic terrorist blog. A blog the PC police have frequently denounced as racist and/or anti-Muslim I believe.

However the mainstream media has consistently downplayed the Muslim radicalization of Major Nidal Malik "AbduWali" Hasan. In the official government report, this was not emphasized and the fact that he was a Muslim was not even mentioned.

We are so bending over backwards to be politically correct, we are practically giving license to anybody with a Middle Eastern name or appearance, most especially if they are Muslim, to have free rein to do anything he wants to us. It's nuts.

What is wrong with people like you, who are clearly totally ignorant of the facts of a story, comment? Why are you embarrassing yourself like this? Do you hate muslims more than you love facts? At this point I havent seen anything that shows he is a muslim. That was the first lie/deception done by the shitbags on JW. The second was making this statement:

"When confronted, according to a source close to the events, he explained that he was lost and was looking for Fort Dix -- the site of an attempted jihad attack in 2008. This report offers scant details, and there are apparently few to be had, but I am sure that Abdulrahim Sulaiman just wanted to help slash open the piñata at the school party, or perhaps help cut the lunchmeat at Fort Dix."

They wrote that directly above the original article they copied and they clearly did it in a manner to make it look like that paragraph was part of the original article. That's called outfucking shit spit straight donkey dick up your ass lying. I call that blog what it has proven to be: a diaper rash on the ass of childish bigotry. They are actually making it easier to show why your islamic paranoia leads the way. If muslims were as bad as you claim then bigots wouldn't need to manufacture bullshit to try and justify their stupidity.

Sure it would

The liberal media conspiracy theory is on par with the moon landing being staged by being set up in bigfoot's basement next to the home of the lochness monster.

I still can't find a source that says the guy was looking for Ft Dix. Is this at all true or more manufactured fear from the fucking idiots who think Cheney is a War hero?

It has been standard practice to begin coverage of stories with sarcasm before the story link Anyone failure with JW knows this.

It has been standard practice to begin coverage of stories with sarcasm before the story link Anyone failure with JW knows this.

Is that supposed to excuse your irresponsible repeating of false information? Why couldn't you use the real article title instead of repeating their bullshit? I also just looked at their home page and the first five articles had little to no sarcasm. You may wish people are dumb enough to buy your rumormill and over at JW there is obviously no shortage of stupidity, but don't insult people by trying to spin away your deceptions.

Is that supposed to excuse your irresponsible repeating of false information? Why couldn't you use the real article title instead of repeating their bullshit? I also just looked at their home page and the first five articles had little to no sarcasm. You may wish people are dumb enough to buy your rumormill and over at JW there is obviously no shortage of stupidity, but don't insult people by trying to spin away your deceptions.

You are not smart enough to discern editorial from the story , Thats your problem no one else's.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1937048-post85.html

Had the OP included the linked hi light it would have made the joke clearer,
I did not know the bar had been buried.
Knife-carrying Muslim enters New York elementary school, is asked to leave
When confronted, according to a source close to the events, he explained that he was lost and was looking for Fort Dix -- the site of an attempted jihad attack in 2008.

When confronted, according to a source close to the events, he explained that he was lost and was looking for Fort Dix -- the site of an attempted jihad attack in 2008.

No, you were right the first time. I'm not smart enough. That's why I don't understand how the fictional title is justified, others thought the "editorial" was true, and that the site is dedicated to doing nothing but demonize millions of people based on bullshit. That site is the islamphobes Stormfront Superdome and it's fucking disgusting how much support it gets.

I can't find a source that says he was looking for Ft Dix. Anyone got a link to verify that. I did find where last week a kid in Florida took a knife to school:
Student with knife: Elementary school student faces psychiatric evaluation after bringing knife to school - OrlandoSentinel.com

How come we didn't hear about that?

For this case a parent went into the same district and took a hostage at the middle school.

"In June, a parent entered South Orangetown Middle School in Blauvelt with an unloaded gun and took district Superintendent Ken Mitchell hostage. The parent, Peter Cocker, was reportedly upset by Mitchell's decision not close schools after reported cases of swine flu."
m.thejournalnews.com/news.jsp?key=324348&rc=rk&p=2

How come there was no big case about that? Why is it white Americans commit the most terrorist attacks in the US but many are still on the lookout for muslims?

You did not hear about it because no one posted it. Like Dogbert would have bothered posting that story anyway. Take your pills you are delusional.

I can't find a source that says he was looking for Ft Dix. Anyone got a link to verify that. I did find where last week a kid in Florida took a knife to school:
Student with knife: Elementary school student faces psychiatric evaluation after bringing knife to school - OrlandoSentinel.com

How come we didn't hear about that?

For this case a parent went into the same district and took a hostage at the middle school.

"In June, a parent entered South Orangetown Middle School in Blauvelt with an unloaded gun and took district Superintendent Ken Mitchell hostage. The parent, Peter Cocker, was reportedly upset by Mitchell's decision not close schools after reported cases of swine flu."
m.thejournalnews.com/news.jsp?key=324348&rc=rk&p=2

How come there was no big case about that? Why is it white Americans commit the most terrorist attacks in the US but many are still on the lookout for muslims?

You did not hear about it because no one posted it. Like Dogbert would have bothered posting that story anyway. Take your pills you are delusional.

Thank you.

No, you were right the first time. I'm not smart enough. That's why I don't understand how the fictional title is justified, others thought the "editorial" was true, and that the site is dedicated to doing nothing but demonize millions of people based on bullshit. That site is the islamphobes Stormfront Superdome and it's fucking disgusting how much support it gets.

Yeah were else would you find links to stories like this

Making license plates and terrorists

It should come as no surprise that up to three dozen American Islamists re vealed this week to have skipped off to terror training camps in Yemen were radicalized in US prisons.
The surprise would be if corrections officials did anything about it.
According to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, intelligence indicates that some 36 Americans who converted to Islam in prison have departed for the al Qaeda hotbed in the past year, claiming to want to study Arabic.
Intelligence officials told the committee that they'd lost track of some of the men, who they believe have slipped away to al Qaeda training camps.

Umar Abdul-Jalil

This is a big problem, the report says, "because of the potential threat from extremists carrying American passports and the related challenges involved in detecting and stopping homegrown operatives."

Read more: Making license plates and terrorists - NYPOST.com

As far as criticizing other peoples threads or post?
Clean up your own house .

The story on 'jihad watch' in the O/P makes no sense. It says he was asked to leave after being questioned "briefly". Then it says the school was on "lockdown". Then it says he was arrested for tresspassing.

There isn't a single legitimate source that I could find on this story. Each link, refers back to the 'jihad watch' article and seems to be no more than a blog or messageboard post.

Interestingly, each one begins with the same lead-in as THIS O/P, right down to the surmise abut the lunch meat.

I call bogus.

Maybe the O/P is paid to post this stuff? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back