He was looking for Ft Dix

Can someone move this thread into the "Lame Zone" ?

Had the OP included the linked hi light it would have made the joke clearer,
I did not know the bar had been buried.
Knife-carrying Muslim enters New York elementary school, is asked to leave
When confronted, according to a source close to the events, he explained that he was lost and was looking for Fort Dix -- the site of an attempted jihad attack in 2008.

No, you were right the first time. I'm not smart enough. That's why I don't understand how the fictional title is justified, others thought the "editorial" was true, and that the site is dedicated to doing nothing but demonize millions of people based on bullshit. That site is the islamphobes Stormfront Superdome and it's fucking disgusting how much support it gets.

Yeah were else would you find links to stories like this

Making license plates and terrorists

It should come as no surprise that up to three dozen American Islamists re vealed this week to have skipped off to terror training camps in Yemen were radicalized in US prisons.
The surprise would be if corrections officials did anything about it.
According to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, intelligence indicates that some 36 Americans who converted to Islam in prison have departed for the al Qaeda hotbed in the past year, claiming to want to study Arabic.
Intelligence officials told the committee that they'd lost track of some of the men, who they believe have slipped away to al Qaeda training camps.

Umar Abdul-Jalil

This is a big problem, the report says, "because of the potential threat from extremists carrying American passports and the related challenges involved in detecting and stopping homegrown operatives."

Read more: Making license plates and terrorists - NYPOST.com

As far as criticizing other peoples threads or post?
Clean up your own house .

Show where I have deliberately tried to pass off false info. You get busted doing it so you accuse others. Oops! There goes my stupidity again.

Forum List

Back