He has a good point

Good for them. I hope MORE things open up around that site before the mosque ever opens.

a womans rights center
a gay, lesbian, trans gender help center.
an all pork restaurant
a comic store dedicated to muslim satire
a strip club
a sex store
a jewish learning center
a christian reading room
a military recruiting office

you know stuff like that!

Um...to be a little more precise how about...Mohammed's BBQ Pork Shack?

Now you are talking.

Kahlua pig perhaps?
Suckling pig on spits in the window?

I can smell the pork in the air now!

It's hilarious to watch conservatives, usually crying about fags and the gay lifestyle, all of a sudden trying to reach for homosexual commerce to validate their impotent hatred. Guaranteed: the only patrons would be (semi) strait right wingers.

Good for them. I hope MORE things open up around that site before the mosque ever opens.

a womans rights center
an all pork restaurant
a strip club
a sex store
a jewish learning center
a christian reading room

Now you are talking.

Kahlua pig perhaps?

It's funny that your entire forum participation amounts to screaming ****** and pointing out lips and noses after you realize you have no power to restrict blacks to the cotton field.

seriously.

:rofl:

Now you are talking.

Kahlua pig perhaps?

It's funny that your entire forum participation amounts to screaming ****** and pointing out lips and noses after you realize you have no power to restrict blacks to the cotton field.

seriously.

:rofl:

What the hell are you talking about? :cuckoo:

It is legal for women to go topless in NY. Maybe some of those feminists will choose Park51 for their afternoon swims.

Nope you cant go topless, but anything that shows skin is considered bbbaaaaaddddd.

a womans rights center
an all pork restaurant
a strip club
a sex store
a jewish learning center
a christian reading room

There are already two churches and a Christian community center next to the proposed site (located even closer to ground zero). All of which have long been there. There is a synagogue. There are multiple restaurants and an Amish market all of which serve pork I suspect. There are two strip clubs.

What a pity that freedom of religion is only for some.

a womans rights center
an all pork restaurant
a strip club
a sex store
a jewish learning center
a christian reading room

There are already two churches and a Christian community center next to the proposed site (located even closer to ground zero). All of which have long been there. There is a synagogue. There are multiple restaurants and an Amish market all of which serve pork I suspect. There are two strip clubs.

Right next door to the place? I must take pics of that.

It is legal for women to go topless in NY. Maybe some of those feminists will choose Park51 for their afternoon swims.

Is this why you won't visit?:(

Ha ha. The truth is I probably will visit out of curiosity. I go into the city several times a year. But Kalam stated that "modest attire" will be expected for women. I'll be curious to see what "modest clothing" they will expect in a swimming pool. The burkini? Lol

National Go Topless Day is coming up soon. Will Samson be visiting Central Park?

Is this why you won't visit?:(

Ha ha. The truth is I probably will visit out of curiosity. I go into the city several times a year. But Kalam stated that "modest attire" will be expected for women. I'll be curious to see what "modest clothing" they will expect in a swimming pool. The burkini? Lol

National Go Topless Day is coming up soon. Will Samson be visiting Central Park?

Shall we rendevous at Tavern on The Green?

wear these shorts so I'll recognise you:

wench_booty_white.jpg

a womans rights center
an all pork restaurant
a strip club
a sex store
a jewish learning center
a christian reading room

Right next door to the place? I must take pics of that.
Some more ideas:
- Holocaust Museum
- Neo Nazi bar
- Nudist bar/club
- Rock/Heavy Metal concert hall (with 24hr music)
- Church of Satan
- Israeli War Museum
- A Flight simulator which allows you to crash planes into the pentagon and the twin towers.

He has a good point. While we are teaching lessons in tolerance, we should also open gay bars next to...
- Republican Headquarters
- Baptist Church
- Mormon Church
- FoxNews Headquarters
- CBN

oh, I meant the peaceful muslims would vandalize them

Possible

But the gay bar is on to the right idea...an affront for an affront.

OH, don't get wrong. I would love to see it, I just think the Muslims wouldn't be very peaceful about it, and that might be enough reason to do it.

and that is the core of the issue. The Muslims would not be peaceful about it. How many Majority Muslim Nations Allow Christian or Jewish Churches to Operate? How many have Freedom of Religion? I mean real freedom of Religion not a place that says they do, but persecutes anyone who is not Muslim.

They claim this Mosque is about Tolerance and Reaching out. However the Vast Majority of Muslims on Earth live under Governments that Oppress any other religion, and Oppress women under Sharia Law.

I know I know We are not suppose to profile but you can see why some people have a hard time trusting when any Muslim says they are about reaching out and getting along. When time and time again we see example after example of Intolerance and Oppression not just among a radical few, but in the Majority of their societies as a whole. We Have seen them Vote for this kind of Intolerant Islamic Government time and time again. Yet we want to say it is only a small few who are radical.

I just don't know!

Last edited:

a womans rights center
an all pork restaurant
a strip club
a sex store
a jewish learning center
a christian reading room

It really is a shame that no one really thinks about their post before writing them.

Aside from the "comic store dedicated to Muslim satire", which probably doesn't exist ANYWHERE, all of those things you listed are already within 5 blocks of the proposed site. Including a strip club on the corner, a Military recruiting office around the corner, a Christian reading room 2 blocks away, a "sex store" (assuming you mean a sex toy store) 2 blocks away, and a BBQ place around the corner as well.

Instead of attempting some sort of childish "gotcha" (the adult equivalent of licking your classmate's cake so they won't eat it), do some research.

The man who put the idea for this center together spent the first 3 days after 9/11 volunteering at Ground Zero, and then a week in the hospital for dust-related injuries.

Did you?

a womans rights center
an all pork restaurant
a strip club
a sex store
a jewish learning center
a christian reading room

It really is a shame that no one really thinks about their post before writing them.

Aside from the "comic store dedicated to Muslim satire", which probably doesn't exist ANYWHERE, all of those things you listed are already within 5 blocks of the proposed site. Including a strip club on the corner, a Military recruiting office around the corner, a Christian reading room 2 blocks away, a "sex store" (assuming you mean a sex toy store) 2 blocks away, and a BBQ place around the corner as well.

Instead of attempting some sort of childish "gotcha" (the adult equivalent of licking your classmate's cake so they won't eat it), do some research.

The man who put the idea for this center together spent the first 3 days after 9/11 volunteering at Ground Zero, and then a week in the hospital for dust-related injuries.

Did you?

Your post would be more credible if it included a citing of how you know all this is true.

Jus' Sayin'

Forum List

Back