He has a good point

obviously the motive is hate. One can certainly argue that business is business but the discussion as to whether or not it's a "hate business" outta be a good one.

I don't think its a hate business. I think the mosque is being insensitive in their choice of locations. The gay bar has the same right to be insensitive.

I imagine some will disagree don't you think ?

yes and they have the right to disagree.

I however am hoping for a gauntlet of all things NON muslim approved on top of, in front of next to and acorss from the mosque.

It is a very non violent way to protest.

I don't think its a hate business. I think the mosque is being insensitive in their choice of locations. The gay bar has the same right to be insensitive.

I however am hoping for a gauntlet of all things NON muslim approved on top of, in front of next to and acorss from the mosque.

my protest will be to fly a model airplane into the front door.

There is anyway lack of central Christian Authority in USA to faciliate dialogue with.
In major-Catholic countries, there are the Bishops and other authorities that are somehow chosen or affilated with the Vatican.

In USA there is a lot sects, cults and streamings.
I think that Cathlics do not have much to say in USA.

It doesn't matter. This is a classic example of how a story like a bar opening up next to a mosque will elicit opinions from all sorts of special interests. There's no need for anything to happen IRL.

No you cant be doing that...

But a nice art gallery dedicated to the images of 911 would be great..so no one ever forgets who did the deed works for me.

and how long will it take for bars to protest zoning laws protecting churches etc. ?

It doesn't matter. This is a classic example of how a story like a bar opening up next to a mosque will elicit opinions from all sorts of special interests. There's no need for anything to happen IRL.

The Cordoba Initiative is probably anyway not seeking dialogue with people from Fox and that faggot wannabe CEO of a gay-bar.

There is anyway lack of central Christian Authority in USA to faciliate dialogue with.
In major-Catholic countries, there are the Bishops and other authorities that are somehow chosen or affilated with the Vatican.

How about a nice big branch of Amnesty International?

But a nice art gallery dedicated to the images of 911 would be great..so no one ever forgets who did the deed works for me.

The hell I can't. Now I'm talking a small model airplane, nothing that will do any real damage.

The Cordoba Initiative is probably anyway not seeking dialogue with people from Fox and that faggot wannabe CEO of a gay-bar.

They don't want a dialogue with any Americans.

It seems that the plan for the gay bar next to the new mosque has gotten back to the people behind it. What do they have to say about the idea?

You're free to open whatever you like. If you won't consider the sensibilities of Muslims, you're not going to build dialog

Twitter / Park 51 : .@greggutfeld You're free ...

You can't build a dialogue of you insult the people you want to dialogue with.

gotta love these OPs with very little in the way of context:eusa_whistle:

I smell lawyers and lobbyists crawling out of the woodwork. This outta be good--maybe it can last as long as OJs trial.

The hell I can't. Now I'm talking a small model airplane, nothing that will do any real damage.

And hell you will just be arrested too. You know it and i know it. Now if you wanted to be a performance artist and took small airplanes and knocked down buildings...that may work.

:lol:

I smell lawyers and lobbyists crawling out of the woodwork. This outta be good--maybe it can last as long as OJs trial.

If there are no zoning laws against a bar then its a closed case.

If not a bar then a nice gay cafe or coffee house would do just fine too in its stead.

It seems that the plan for the gay bar next to the new mosque has gotten back to the people behind it. What do they have to say about the idea?

You're free to open whatever you like. If you won't consider the sensibilities of Muslims, you're not going to build dialog

great bg image though...

IMG_0110.JPG

---

oh these 2 idiots?

http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/video.aspx?v=hdnz8zZu8z

never mind.

Last edited:
Good for them. I hope MORE things open up around that site before the mosque ever opens.

a womans rights center
a gay, lesbian, trans gender help center.
an all pork restaurant
a comic store dedicated to muslim satire
a strip club
a sex store
a jewish learning center
a christian reading room
a military recruiting office

you know stuff like that!

Um...to be a little more precise how about...Mohammed's BBQ Pork Shack?

Good for them. I hope MORE things open up around that site before the mosque ever opens.

a womans rights center
a gay, lesbian, trans gender help center.
an all pork restaurant
a comic store dedicated to muslim satire
a strip club
a sex store
a jewish learning center
a christian reading room
a military recruiting office

you know stuff like that!

Southern BBQ.. NYC needs some culture donchyathink??

Huh?

Turkey is from Turkey. He has no clue how things work here, at all.

great bg image though...

IMG_0110.JPG

---

oh these 2 idiots?

Eyeblast.tv

never mind.

You Mecca Me Hot! :rofl:

Forum List

Back