He has a good point

Good for them. I hope MORE things open up around that site before the mosque ever opens.

a womans rights center
a gay, lesbian, trans gender help center.
an all pork restaurant
a comic store dedicated to muslim satire
a strip club
a sex store
a jewish learning center
a christian reading room
a military recruiting office

you know stuff like that!

Last edited:
Good for them. I hope MORE things open up around that site before the mosque ever opens.

a womans rights center
an all pork restaurant
a strip club
a sex store
a jewish learning center
a christian reading room

Everyone of those businesses would be vandalized within a week. A deli would make me laugh

a womans rights center
an all pork restaurant
a strip club
a sex store
a jewish learning center
a christian reading room

Everyone of those businesses would be vandalized within a week. A deli would make me laugh

Really, why? Its NYC and all of that would fly.

Last edited:

a womans rights center
an all pork restaurant
a strip club
a sex store
a jewish learning center
a christian reading room

Really, why? Its NYC and all of that would fly.

oh, I meant the peaceful muslims would vandalize them

oh, I meant the peaceful muslims would vandalize them

Possible

But the gay bar is on to the right idea...an affront for an affront.

OH, don't get wrong. I would love to see it, I just think the Muslims wouldn't be very peaceful about it, and that might be enough reason to do it.

Now your catching on. They are the ones claiming they want a peaceful mosque.

obviously the motive is hate. One can certainly argue that business is business but the discussion as to whether or not it's a "hate business" outta be a good one.

obviously the motive is hate. One can certainly argue that business is business but the discussion as to whether or not it's a "hate business" outta be a good one.

I don't think its a hate business. I think the mosque is being insensitive in their choice of locations. The gay bar has the same right to be insensitive.

I don't think its a hate business. I think the mosque is being insensitive in their choice of locations. The gay bar has the same right to be insensitive.

I imagine some will disagree don't you think ?

There is anyway lack of central Christian Authority in USA to faciliate dialogue with.
In major-Catholic countries, there are the Bishops and other authorities that are somehow chosen or affilated with the Vatican.

In USA there is a lot sects, cults and streamings.
I think that Cathlics do not have much to say in USA.

Forum List

Back