McNuggets Rampage

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxYIPTJt1HU]YouTube - ‪McNugget Rampage (w SOUND from AOTS)‬‎[/ame]

TOLEDO, Ohio (AP) -- A security video from a McDonald's in Ohio shows a woman punching two restaurant employees and smashing a drive-thru window because she couldn't get Chicken McNuggets.

The tantrum caught on tape in Toledo earlier this year shows the customer reaching through the drive-thru window, slugging one worker and then another. She then grabs a bottle out of her car and tosses it through the glass window before speeding off.

It happened early on New Year's Day. Police say Melodi Dushane was angry that McNuggets weren't being served, because it was breakfast time.

Dushane says she was drunk. She was sentenced to 60 days in jail last month and ordered to pay for the broken window.

Prosecutors say the video was released Monday when it became public record.

Ohio Woman Denied McNuggets Goes on Rampage - dailypress.com

Good grief.

What a freak. And why wasn't she also charged with drunk driving? Dumb bitch could have seriously hurt someone.

Because there was no evidence. She probably went home and the police caught her later. She's lucky. That is what alcohol does to the brain, it puts it to sleep starting with the area that deals with logic and reason. After that it's pure emotion.

YouTube - ‪McNugget Rampage (w SOUND from AOTS)‬‎

TOLEDO, Ohio (AP) -- A security video from a McDonald's in Ohio shows a woman punching two restaurant employees and smashing a drive-thru window because she couldn't get Chicken McNuggets.

The tantrum caught on tape in Toledo earlier this year shows the customer reaching through the drive-thru window, slugging one worker and then another. She then grabs a bottle out of her car and tosses it through the glass window before speeding off.

It happened early on New Year's Day. Police say Melodi Dushane was angry that McNuggets weren't being served, because it was breakfast time.

Dushane says she was drunk. She was sentenced to 60 days in jail last month and ordered to pay for the broken window.

Good grief.

Maybe she should boycott:rofl:

What a freak. And why wasn't she also charged with drunk driving? Dumb bitch could have seriously hurt someone.

She can't be charged with drunk driving after the fact she must be stopped while driving under the influence by a police officer for the charges to stick.

She admitted being drunk. And she's on video driving. Ain't that enough proof?

I'm afraid not. She's on video driving through a private parking lot. I realize that I'm arguing technicalities but the prosecutor hasn't got case for drunk driving. She was lucky to get out of that particular infraction. Had the cops been there then perhaps they would have had a case.

• Banned
Well, mebbe so. Why not charge her with assault then? I'm pissed she only got 60 days.

Boycott? You mean to tell me you think she'll show her face at a McDonald's ever again?

Last edited:
I don't know what to say. 60 Days is A LOT of time in a jail. I'd say she probably got what she deserved. Moral of story: don't drink and leave the house.

I think she was brainwashed by these guys.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSZ6k3QIsAk"]YouTube - ‪McNuggets‬‎[/ame]

Yanno, I dun think I have ever eaten any McNuggets. WTF are in these things that make people nutz like this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgujN--Oy0o]YouTube - ‪Woman Calls 911 For "McNugget Emergency"‬‎[/ame]

YouTube - ‪McNugget Rampage (w SOUND from AOTS)‬‎

Good grief.

I apologize for interjecting Race into a non-Racial issue, but after having seen the video, all I could think of was one of William Joyce's threads about how violent blacks are.

Think about it, this is being reported all over the place. I saw a little skit on the news about this where the reporters were all saying, "I think I'm going to get a 6 piece on the way home!"

I haven't had McNuggets in years, but for some reason they seem overly appealing at the moment. I guarantee the free press and advertisement is going to equate to a lot of McNugget orders over the next few months!

LOL, McDonald's should give her a commission!!!

It was funny when the person behind her pulled up and the girl opened up the broken window and gave them their bag of food.:lol:

Yeah, I don't get causing a scene over nuggets. Now if it was a Big Mac attack, that would be a different story.

Forum List

Back