Have you noticed the massive increase in attacks on the left?

The loudmouth liars are on the left. You can keep up with your witch hunts but they’re not working. Clinton and Obama were the king and queen of lying pieces of shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who on the left is conducting a witch hunt?

Republicans control DOJ and Congress

DOJ and FBI are Obama Boys. The Democrats have been attacking Trump since he got into office.

Obama is no longer President

DOJ is full of Trump appointees including Attorney Gen and his Deputy
FBI director and Deputy Director we’re appointed by Trump

Congress is run by Republicans

Tell me again how this is a Democratic Witch Hunt

Your dumber then I thought.

Shitflinger is a troll. He is a radical left Soros troll. Nothing he posts is ever rational, just memes from the hate sites like KOS and ThinkProgress.
everythinhg-bad-in-my-life-is-george-soros-fault.jpg

The loudmouth liars are on the left. You can keep up with your witch hunts but they’re not working. Clinton and Obama were the king and queen of lying pieces of shit.

DOJ and FBI are Obama Boys. The Democrats have been attacking Trump since he got into office.

You're lying as always.
About 90% of those who work in the DOJ are Obama appointees.

The DOJ is deep state. The AG is just one person out of 100,000
The deep state is a conservitard fantasy.

Herpaderpityderp.

Even for a troll, you're dumb as a dog turd.

{
The so-called “deep state,” sometimes also known as “shadow government,” is often used to describe the bureaucracies of the military and spy agencies and their top secret inner-workings.The roots of the deep state’s creation date back to the end of World War II and the expansion of what President Dwight Eisenhower deemed the “military-industrial complex.” Former congressional staffer Mike Lofgren is the author of Deep State: The Fall of the Constitution and the Rise of Shadow Government and offered up the following definition of the deep state on Bill Moyers:

“(The Deep State) is a hybrid of national security and law enforcement agencies: the Department of Defense, the Department of State, the Department of Homeland Security, the Central Intelligence Agency and the Justice Department. I also include the Department of the Treasury because of its jurisdiction over financial flows, its enforcement of international sanctions and its organic symbiosis with Wall Street.”

Lofgren also includes FISA courts and powerful federal courts such as the Eastern District of Virginia, which has issued subpoenas to Trump associates Paul Manafort and Flynn in connection with the FBI’s investigation into the Trump campaign’s alleged collusion with Russia, and the Southern District of Manhattan, which has the ability to investigate Trump’s numerous conflicts of interests on Wall Street and once included ousted federal prosecutor Preet Bharara.}

What exactly is the ‘deep state,’ and is it even real?

Shitflinger is a troll. He is a radical left Soros troll. Nothing he posts is ever rational, just memes from the hate sites like KOS and ThinkProgress.
View attachment 236148

Oh look, a troll posting memes from ThinkProgress. :thup:

Have you noticed the massive increase in attacks on the left on the USMB?

Seems about every other thread is some kind of attack on the left wing. Name-calling hate filled rants.

It’s because they are freaking out.

They know Donald Trump is going down. Every single Trump business or organization is under some kind of criminal scrutiny.

They had such high hopes. Now those hopes have been dashed by a criminal. I feel for them.

You Stalinists have spun out of orbit with your maniacal hatred of America. You focus your hatred on the President because he stands for the people against you evil scum. The ruling elite don't know how to defeat him, which is why the normals love him. You vile piles of shit become ever more violent and shrill. You seem surprised that decent people dare stand up to you vicious scum.

The choice decent people have is either defeat you vile pigs, or see the end of America and the grand experiment in individual liberty and self-government. You are the most evil enemy America has faced since Hitler. There is no compromise with your purely evil scum, we either vanquish you utterly, or government by the people, of the people, for the people disappears from the face of the earth.
^^ foaming at the mouth ^^^^

So, you're proud to be the party of loud-mouthed liars and thieves?

But I do understand the difference between Your and You’re, as well as then and than

The Left are those who put Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness for all of The People vis a vis The Right which seeks a strong father to rule by fiat.

It is the conflict between democracy and autocracy; though The Right claims they support liberty their actions prove differently.

So, you're proud to be the party of loud-mouthed liars and thieves?

You're lying as always.

No, they are federal employees

If Trump has not filled appointed positions after two years it is his own damned fault

Seems about every other thread is some kind of attack on the left wing. Name-calling hate filled rants.

They know Donald Trump is going down. Every single Trump business or organization is under some kind of criminal scrutiny.

They had such high hopes. Now those hopes have been dashed by a criminal. I feel for them.

You Stalinists have spun out of orbit with your maniacal hatred of America. You focus your hatred on the President because he stands for the people against you evil scum. The ruling elite don't know how to defeat him, which is why the normals love him. You vile piles of shit become ever more violent and shrill. You seem surprised that decent people dare stand up to you vicious scum.

The choice decent people have is either defeat you vile pigs, or see the end of America and the grand experiment in individual liberty and self-government. You are the most evil enemy America has faced since Hitler. There is no compromise with your purely evil scum, we either vanquish you utterly, or government by the people, of the people, for the people disappears from the face of the earth.
^^ foaming at the mouth ^^^^

Well, we can't all be as calm and balanced as you Stalinists are...

iu

The Left are those who put Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness for all of The People vis a vis The Right which seeks a strong father to rule by fiat.

It is the conflict between democracy and autocracy; though The Right claims they support liberty their actions prove differently.

STASI fuck, you HATE liberty, by your own words. You love nothing more than to deprive people of liberty. You seek to crush the individual in favor of the collective. You Masrxists seek to concentrate all wealth and power in the hands of an elite .0001% of the population, as you have done in California.

In fact, one of the common demands of you Commie fuckers is that voting rights be stripped from everyone outside of California. It is the most populous state, so it alone may decide who is president. Isn't that what you Bolsheviks demand? (When you lie about this, I'll expose you.)

You're lying as always.

No, they are federal employees

If Trump has not filled appointed positions after two years it is his own damned fault

They are the entrenched bureaucracy that is unionized and drives our government. They are the deep state.

STASI fuck, you HATE liberty, by your own words. You love nothing more than to deprive people of liberty. You seek to crush the individual in favor of the collective. You Masrxists seek to concentrate all wealth and power in the hands of an elite .0001% of the population, as you have done in California.

In fact, one of the common demands of you Commie fuckers is that voting rights be stripped from everyone outside of California. It is the most populous state, so it alone may decide who is president. Isn't that what you Bolsheviks demand? (When you lie about this, I'll expose you.)

You are insane. No other explanation exists; you continue to function in a world alien to the daily reality apparent to the sane.

Is Trump an autocrat, and supported by the Right?

Does Trump prioritize life, liberty and happiness for all of the people?

How many Federal Employees are happy by not being paid on time, based on fiat?

You are insane. No other explanation exists; you continue to function in a world alien to the daily reality apparent to the sane.

So, "insanity" is defined as opposition to the totalitarian state you seek? :rofl:

Well, that is consistent for STASI scum like you.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/5940212/how...n-of-psychiatry-to-suppress-political-dissent

Far from it.

Do you know what "autocratic" means, STASI fuck?

No, he prioritized life, liberty and happiness for Americans. Trump loves America as deeply as you hate America. Trump seeks to continue the sovereign nation that you seek to subvert for a global dictatorship.

Tell me, if you had a friend (far fetched, I know) who claimed to love his wife, but called her a dumb kunt, railed about what a whore she is, disease ridden and ugly; would you believe he actually loved his wife?

So when you Communist piles of shit scream about old dead white men, slave owners, misogynists who stole the land and brutalized everyone, why would ANYONE think you vile scum LOVE America? Your hatred seeps from every pour,

Who gives a fuck?

So, "insanity" is defined as opposition to the totalitarian state you seek? :rofl:

https://io9.gizmodo.com/5940212/how...n-of-psychiatry-to-suppress-political-dissent

Far from it.

No, he prioritized life, liberty and happiness for Americans. Trump loves America as deeply as you hate America. Trump seeks to continue the sovereign nation that you seek to subvert for a global dictatorship.

Tell me, if you had a friend (far fetched, I know) who claimed to love his wife, but called her a dumb kunt, railed about what a whore she is, disease ridden and ugly; would you believe he actually loved his wife?

So when you Communist piles of shit scream about old dead white men, slave owners, misogynists who stole the land and brutalized everyone, why would ANYONE think you vile scum LOVE America? Your hatred seeps from every pour,

Who gives a fuck?

Q. Who gives a fuck

A. Surely not Trump. And, that's the point.

Nothing you've posted above is evident you are in touch with reality, that defines insanity.

DuMEFmfWsAAZcsQ.jpg

Looks like Trump's followers are simply following his lead.

They are just doing their citizen's duty, as every subservient authoritarian understands: Nothing pleases the Dear Leader more than his acolytes bellowing at the subversive, treasonous opposition. That is particularly so in case these traitors cheer on the use of that unfair cudgel, that is, the law, against the Dear Leader. How is HE supposed to rule if the law stands athwart his designs?

Far from it.

Who gives a fuck?

Q. Who gives a fuck

A. Surely not Trump. And, that's the point.

Nothing you've posted above is evident you are in touch with reality, that defines insanity.

DERP

So STASI scum, tell us how you "love" :rofl: America?

Forum List

Back