Have you noticed the massive increase in attacks on the left?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Have you noticed the massive increase in attacks on the left on the USMB?

Seems about every other thread is some kind of attack on the left wing. Name-calling hate filled rants.

It’s because they are freaking out.

They know Donald Trump is going down. Every single Trump business or organization is under some kind of criminal scrutiny.

They had such high hopes. Now those hopes have been dashed by a criminal. I feel for them.

Seems about every other thread is some kind of attack on the left wing. Name-calling hate filled rants.

They know Donald Trump is going down. Every single Trump business or organization is under some kind of criminal scrutiny.

They had such high hopes. Now those hopes have been dashed by a criminal. I feel for them.
When you are shopping at Walmart, do people mistake you for Nixon?

Not particularly more than usual, not more than in 2016.

Maybe in some threads you are posting in.

Don't start any, there won't be any. This isn't your "kindlier, gentler Republican Party" any more. This is now the "Trump Party", and every one of us is more than eager to go full-Alinsky on you zipperheads.

The rules you've played by for decades, no longer apply.

Left Wingers are not the peace loving people who they claim to be

steve-scalise.jpg

trump-supporters-attacked-compilation24.jpg

No one actually denies it.

They don’t deny the increasing Attacks on the left.

And they don’t deny the fact that Trump is wildly chaotic and a danger to the country.

Everyone associated with Donald Trump in someway is diminished.

Have you noticed that?

Trump did nothing to punish Russia for election interference.

Trump stopped war practice with South Korea against North Korea.

This pull out is simply the final straw.

Trump is losing even Republican support from those that are more knowledgeable within the GOP.

No wonder they’re attacking the left. Republicans feel they are under siege.

You're better than me.

I don't feel nothing for them, but elation...

I want to press my boot into their necks and grind them into the ground!!!

stomp.jpg

....proverbially speaking of course. :afro: :113: :04: :5_1_12024:

Its how they swing...

Trump is in increasing danger and they watch Fox News who is ramping up their attacks on the left

They are just following directions

You're better than me.

I don't feel nothing for them, but elation...

I want to press my boot into their necks and grind them into the ground!!!

stomp.jpg

....proverbially speaking of course. :afro: :113: :04: :5_1_12024:

Never curb stomp anyone with those nylon panels on your tac boots. The blood is never gonna come out.

Gore Tex is your go-to fabric.

Trump did nothing to punish Russia for election interference.

Trump stopped war practice with South Korea against North Korea.

This pull out is simply the final straw.

Trump is losing even Republican support from those that are more knowledgeable within the GOP.

No wonder they’re attacking the left. Republicans feel they are under siege.

I see the opposite. The left is attacking the right all the time. Only difference now is that we on the right aren’t taking it anymore. It’s a different right now The left are the same assholes they’ve been for years If your smart you will worry about the right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't start any, there won't be any. This isn't your "kindlier, gentler Republican Party" any more. This is now the "Trump Party", and every one of us is more than eager to go full-Alinsky on you zipperheads.

So, you're proud to be the party of loud-mouthed liars and thieves?

So, you're proud to be the party of loud-mouthed liars and thieves?

The loudmouth liars are on the left. You can keep up with your witch hunts but they’re not working. Clinton and Obama were the king and queen of lying pieces of shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back