RIP - Tonight 21 Dec 1988

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Tonight 21 December in 1988 this 30 years at 19.03PM Pan Am Flight 103 plane crashed in Lockerbie, Scotland, an act of Radical Islamic Terrorism.

The result 243 passengers and 16 Flight Crew on the plane perished and 11 innocents from Lockerbie perished on the grounds in their houses this include the entire family of Jack and Rosalind Somerville and their children Paul and Lynsey, who perished as their house exploded in a direct hit from part of the Pan Am plane.

A friend email me the below documentary it is Lockerbie as it occur minute by minute from when the explosive device entered Pan Am Flight 103 at 17.00PM London Heathrow, the documentary is excellent in construction and also sensitive in the way it deals with this harrowing subject.

The duration of the documentary is 42 minutes and 33 seconds. On this night 30 years later RIP to all who perished in this terrible terrorist attack in the plane and also the inhabitants of Lockerbie who also perished on this night.

Last edited:
I was hitchhiking in Scotland in 1990, and was picked up by a guy who witnessed Lockerbie.

He had a hallow look when he told me about it.

I never mentioned anything after he said that.

Tonight 21 December in 1988 this 30 years at 19.03PM Pan Am Flight 103 plane crashed in Lockerbie, Scotland, an act of Radical Islamic Terrorism.

The result 243 passengers and 16 Flight Crew on the plane perished and 11 innocents from Lockerbie perished on the grounds in their houses this include the entire family of Jack and Rosalind Somerville and their children Paul and Lynsey, who perished as their house exploded in a direct hit from part of the Pan Am plane.

A friend email me the below documentary it is Lockerbie as it occur minute by minute from when the explosive device entered Pan Am Flight 103 at 17.00PM London Heathrow, the documentary is excellent in construction and also sensitive in the way it deals with this harrowing subject.

The duration of the documentary is 42 minutes and 33 seconds. On this night 30 years later RIP to all who perished in this terrible terrorist attack in the plane and also the inhabitants of Lockerbie who also perished on this night.

Thanks for the link Oosie. An event worth review to be sure.

However the two posts after yours exhibit how you crippled the topic with the "Islamic terrorism" song and dance, simply because you presume Moammar Ghaddafi was Muslim. Does that mean the IRA that Ghaddafi supplied weapons to were fomenting "Christian terrorism"? It must mean that --- by your own standard. After all if we're going to Composition-Fallacy whatever religion coincides with an act of terrorism, that's where you're left.

Of course, in the world of reality, the motives of both Ghaddafi and the IRA were political. Stop running away from that.

• Banned

However the two posts after yours exhibit how you crippled the topic with the "Islamic terrorism" song and dance, simply because you presume Moammar Ghaddafi was Muslim. Does that mean the IRA that Ghaddafi supplied weapons to were fomenting "Christian terrorism"? It must mean that --- by your own standard. After all if we're going to Composition-Fallacy whatever religion coincides with an act of terrorism, that's where you're left.

Of course, in the world of reality, the motives of both Ghaddafi and the IRA were political. Stop running away from that.

I post this OP to remember the night of December 21 1988, to remember all the innocents who perished that night 30 years ago I have no political comment if so I would post this OP in Politics and not General Discussion. It is correct that Pan Am Flight 103 was perpetrated by Libyans this I can not change and so you also can not change that you ogo do not like that Pan Am Flight 103 was perpetrated by Libyans who are Muslim and not Non Muslim and you want to deflect onto things different this Christian is unfortunate and Lockerbie had zero to do with the IRA and also I am not responsible for others posts posted in this thread by other members.

• Banned
I was hitchhiking in Scotland in 1990, and was picked up by a guy who witnessed Lockerbie.

To witness this would change him for the rest of his life he would never be the same as Pre Lockerbie.

To witness this would change him for the rest of his life he would never be the same as Pre Lockerbie.

I feel so sorry for these souls to pay hundreds of dollars and knowning your going to die..

I feel so sorry for these souls to pay hundreds of dollars and knowning your going to die..

Why does this look familiar and the official explaination was electricity "jumping"

They would not know they were going to die, the explosion would have been within split second they would not have known a thing, this I think would be the only comfort their loved ones have had, some Lockerbie peoples who perished on the ground also died instantly but several died in hospital I do not know if they knew they probably were unconscious and already near out of it.

They would not know they were going to die, the explosion would have been within split second they would not have known a thing, this I think would be the only comfort their loved ones have had, some Lockerbie peoples who perished on the ground also died instantly but several died in hospital I do not know if they knew they probably were unconscious and already near out of it.

The people In the tail of the plane knew and we're not killed in the intial explosion..

Lockerbie was a Christmas present to Ronald Reagan for having bombed Momar Kadaffi's home in retaliation for the Disco bombing which killed American military personnel. Kaddafi's adopted daughter was allegedly killed in the bombing.

Terrorist attacks in that era were about politics, Palestine, and removing western influence in Arab nations of the middle east, particularly in regards to Israel.

With these videos you think that Pan Am Flight 103 was not a bomb it was pilot error and/or plane mechanical error? It was a bomb bear, a bomb put into a radio that detonated mid air and exploded the plane.

I post this OP to remember the night of December 21 1988, to remember all the innocents who perished that night 30 years ago I have no political comment if so I would post this OP in Politics and not General Discussion. It is correct that Pan Am Flight 103 was perpetrated by Libyans this I can not change and so you also can not change that you ogo do not like that Pan Am Flight 103 was perpetrated by Libyans who are Muslim and not Non Muslim and you want to deflect onto things different this Christian is unfortunate and Lockerbie had zero to do with the IRA and also I am not responsible for others posts posted in this thread by other members.

That's quite a word salad going nowhere.

Perhaps you'd like to explain how this act was NOT perpetrated by geopolitics and power hunger and acts of revenge for perceived past slights, but rather "Islam did it". After that please feel free to explain how the IRA worked the same types of violence out of the same political fanaticism and acts of revenge for perceived past slights and how "that's different".

In coherent English, bitte.

I well remember all the heightened security especially in Britain while the IRA was active. What I don't remember is anyone anywhere ever referring to it as "Christianic terrorism".

New Topics

Forum List

Back