Have you noticed the massive increase in attacks on the left?

Have you noticed the massive increase in attacks on the left on the USMB?

Seems about every other thread is some kind of attack on the left wing. Name-calling hate filled rants.

It’s because they are freaking out.

They know Donald Trump is going down. Every single Trump business or organization is under some kind of criminal scrutiny.

They had such high hopes. Now those hopes have been dashed by a criminal. I feel for them.

Don't start any, there won't be any. This isn't your "kindlier, gentler Republican Party" any more. This is now the "Trump Party", and every one of us is more than eager to go full-Alinsky on you zipperheads.

The rules you've played by for decades, no longer apply.
So, you're proud to be the party of loud-mouthed liars and thieves?

The loudmouth liars are on the left. You can keep up with your witch hunts but they’re not working. Clinton and Obama were the king and queen of lying pieces of shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol @ the blindness this ^ post represents.

Seems about every other thread is some kind of attack on the left wing. Name-calling hate filled rants.

They know Donald Trump is going down. Every single Trump business or organization is under some kind of criminal scrutiny.

They had such high hopes. Now those hopes have been dashed by a criminal. I feel for them.

Don't start any, there won't be any. This isn't your "kindlier, gentler Republican Party" any more. This is now the "Trump Party", and every one of us is more than eager to go full-Alinsky on you zipperheads.

The loudmouth liars are on the left. You can keep up with your witch hunts but they’re not working. Clinton and Obama were the king and queen of lying pieces of shit.

Who on the left is conducting a witch hunt?

Republicans control DOJ and Congress

No one actually denies it.

They don’t deny the increasing Attacks on the left.

And they don’t deny the fact that Trump is wildly chaotic and a danger to the country.
your threads are very chaotic
no....... but I notice a lot more attacks on Trump/etc

DOJ and FBI are Obama Boys. The Democrats have been attacking Trump since he got into office.

You Stalinists have spun out of orbit with your maniacal hatred of America. You focus your hatred on the President because he stands for the people against you evil scum. The ruling elite don't know how to defeat him, which is why the normals love him. You vile piles of shit become ever more violent and shrill. You seem surprised that decent people dare stand up to you vicious scum.

The choice decent people have is either defeat you vile pigs, or see the end of America and the grand experiment in individual liberty and self-government. You are the most evil enemy America has faced since Hitler. There is no compromise with your purely evil scum, we either vanquish you utterly, or government by the people, of the people, for the people disappears from the face of the earth.

DOJ and FBI are Obama Boys. The Democrats have been attacking Trump since he got into office.

Obama is no longer President

DOJ is full of Trump appointees including Attorney Gen and his Deputy
FBI director and Deputy Director we’re appointed by Trump

Congress is run by Republicans

Tell me again how this is a Democratic Witch Hunt

Rdean is kind of like the Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of USMB...
That's why @rdean is so POWERFUL, he triggers you radical rightwingers on the daily...

giphy.gif

Rderp powerful? :21:
But then liberals take their political advice from children so I guess I shouldnt be surprised you'd think that way.

Your dumber then I thought.

Maybe they are just very tired of those on the left calling them stupid, uneducated, and all sorts of four letter names. Maybe they are tired of those on the left trying to argue by calling them names instead of actually using facts.
More likely they are just tired of of hearing the left voicing crazy ideas. Kind of like everything you post.

You are contributing to the nation wide orange koolaide shortage. Slow down.

It makes them feel better to think it's democrats, even though they have to know it's not.

Because he tells the truth and all you can do is repeat tRump's lies?

I don't think he's the dumb one here.

No use arguing. Liberals hate conservatives and conservatives hate liberals. It is what it is. Nothing you or I or anyone can change that. Democrats want to run America where we have no rights. Republicans want America to be great again and stand by our constitution, not destroy it. We are pro gun and you clowns will try anything to ban them which makes no sense. Rational people see why bani g guns is not going to change anything. Criminals steal guns just like the heist at the Fed Ex facility and the recent theft in Georgia. We need to stop worrying about medical privacy and do a better psych evaluation. Magazine capacity doesn’t change anything They will carry more and it takes 2 seconds to change. Schools, police, FBI and the states have to work together to stop the process. If someone is on the watchlist the schools should know. Start doing the jobs they were paid to do and we wouldn’t have this problem. Everyone wants to point a finger. They show you how to make bombs on the internet. The internet should be closely monitored and the sites that show how to do bad things should be banned and anyone looking for it should be red flag. Teachers being armed is ok but your better off hiring retired police officers and military vets. Who better to protect our schools. Also size of school should dictate how many armed people you need. Parkland had two armed and unarmed security which is useless. The school is way to big. The Democrats are rich spoiled people use to getting there way by buying people. You caused the stock market crash and mortgage nightmare and the idiot Obama bailed them out. Why so there Executives can get there bonus for doing a shitty job. Republicans are the grunts of America doing the hard work to protect our country. Military, Law Enforcement, Fire, EMS and the jobs liberals don’t want any part of but are quick to judge. You might want to think about working with the President instead of looking for was to screw him. You are going to push and push and real Republicans will not let it happen without a fight. That is the last thing you liberals want because we will slaughter you and make America great again. Talk all you want and spread your lies. In the end you will regret it. Keep poking the sleeping dog and you will find out the hard way that it isn’t a good idea. Push comes to shove and you liberals will be running. Say what you will I don’t care, I’m done with you assholes. You are trying to take our freedoms away so I see you as a threat and I will do whatever I have to to protect my family. The only way you get my guns is by prying them out of my dead hands. So Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I don’t say happy holidays in my own country. For the people who don’t like it. Fuck you and move out. They should lay landmines all along the border. That will stop the illegals or as Democrats see there voters. Good night and I hope your happy with all the problems you are causing. Dividing our country is not smart.

You're lying as always.
About 90% of those who work in the DOJ are Obama appointees.

The DOJ is deep state. The AG is just one person out of 100,000

Shitflinger is a troll. He is a radical left Soros troll. Nothing he posts is ever rational, just memes from the hate sites like KOS and ThinkProgress.

You're lying as always.
About 90% of those who work in the DOJ are Obama appointees.

The DOJ is deep state. The AG is just one person out of 100,000
The deep state is a conservitard fantasy.

Forum List

Back