Have trump voters Considered The Topographic Obstacles To his Border Wall?

When the idiot trump first announced the construction of his “wall” to keep the rapists and murders from Mexico out of the U.S., he told his gullible followers he would force Mexico to pay for it. His mindless minions cheered wildly.

Mexico’s president, Enrique Peña Nieto has repeatedly told the idiot trump that Mexico footing the bill ain’t gonna happen. But, the idiot trump keeps swearing to his mindless minions that Mexico will pay, and the dupes and suckers always cheer wildly.

Since conservatives, especially those who are devoted to the idiot trump, see themselves as experts in constitutional law, economics, foreign and domestic policy, science, and most everything else, have these self-proclaimed experts-in-all-things who are willing to debate true experts, ever given a thought to the topography of the border regions between Mexico and the United States? (to·pog·ra·phy - noun - the arrangement of the natural and artificial physical features of an area.)

If the entire border of the U.S. and Mexico was a ridge line it would be ideal for a defensive wall because water flows either to one side or the other. When a wall is built that crosses a valley, canyon, small arroyo, etc., it then becomes a “dam”.

The Continental Divide would be an ideal placement for a the idiot trump‘s “wall” because no river crosses this natural ridge line that runs from Montana to New Mexico. All water from the Continental Divide will flow either to the east, Atlantic; or to the west, Pacific.

The borderland along these Southwest States generally runs over high deserts with at least a thousand canyons crossing the international border. People who live in these desert states know that when it rains, the flash floods can be massive and ferocious, with walls of water hurling boulders and debris through anything in its way.

The cost to build a human proof barrier across this lengthy section of land would be staggering. Even a small “high security” dam would require elaborate engineering to block illegal human transit and yet allow the water and natural debris to pass through. And this water and debris arrives with little advance warning.

Conservatives don’t want to pay the taxes needed for their own local police and fire protection. So, how are conservatives going to react when they see the first bids for constructing a thousand of these “specialized” dams? Dams that jump up to allow the passing of a flash flood’s water and debris, then immediately drop precisely back into place to block the illegal human traffic waiting on the “other” side.

As much as the conservatives would hate paying the bill to construct these many dams, building them is just the beginning. The expense maintaining the intricate machinery and electronic technology involved in these dams to keep them operational at all times would dwarf their construction costs, and the wall sections could only be built after the inevitable engineering “bugs” in all of these dams have been worked out. Otherwise, the wall sections would be useless.

Rational people understand we’re talking decades and trillions-of-dollars to complete such a massive undertaking, which is why no one ever seriously proposed such a ridiculous project in the past.

Only the idiot trump would be so arrogant and ignorant, which speaks volumes about his mindless minions.

Now the conservative idiocy will follow, none of which deserves a response.

View attachment 208600

Apparently there are no estimates for the more expensive specialty dams the idiot trump never mentioned.

When did conservatives object to paying taxes for police?
no we object to paying for welfare, art, and abortions......so go fuck yourself.

You are hysterical. From an "American POV," electrical grid, food, housing, roads, bridges, works to ensure against Gulf Coast flooding, improvements to ensure the integrity of our elections, and more, lots, more, come first. I also am very angry and I happen to be done with this right-wing nut-job bullshit. You people don't have the brains that God gave you. That's been shown time and time again.

The US budget is running at over FOUR TRILLION DOLLARS.

A few thousand people in the desert building a Wall, will not stop food from getting to people's tables or for the lights to go out.

You are the hysterical one, because you know that you have no rational argument, hence all your emotional bullshit.

I see that it is impossible for you to understand even the most basic facts about spending and the budget, so I won't try. I will hand you a virtual tissue, instead.

Soooo, to review.

You make a claim that we can't build the wall, because we need to focus on other things, such as food and electricity.

When I point out the massive size of the federal government and claim that they should be able to walk and chew gum at the same time,

your response is to call me stupid and ridicule me.

YOu do understand that you just lost and surrendered, right?

My point was valid, and you ran away like a little girl.

Thus my point wins.

Thanks for playing.

You don't have the victory at all and I have not "surrendered." You forget that the morons neglected the infrastructure for decades, while squandering borrowed money in the Middle East. Now we have to play catch-up after listening to idiotic "conservatives" yawling for years about spending, spending, spending, and now you want this expensive boondoggle. It's you people who want more bridge collapses, pollution, unwanted kids, floods, accidents, disease, drought. You folks can't think even one week ahead. Instead, you want to turn this place into an impoverished dump. You can't spend the same money twice.
-------------------------------- let them import themselves into or let them immigrate to the USA and they soon think that they own the USA and make policy Correl . Its funny and i've been warning Real Americans for years Correl .

There you go again with the BS about "real Americans." A "real American" is anyone born here or has gone through the process that culminated in their raising their hands up and taking the Oath of Citizenship. You are trying to tell me that my ancestors were not Real Americans. With your ideology, I don't think that your ancestors were, either. Thanks for insulting my great-grand-parents and my grand parents.

Mapa-topografico.jpg

See all those brown bumps along the red line?
We call those "mountains".
Do you know what mountains are boys and girls?
:desk:

Mountains are something that the wall can move around. Our engineers aren't as stupid as you are...
--------------------------------- we defeated natural barriers hundreds of years ago and i repeat that we built Rail Road Track through and over mountains , lakes , river , forests back in the 1860s as we built a trancontinental Railroad using dynamite , pickaxes , shovels and man power .
--------------------------- well its true , see the transcontinental railroad built in the 1860s Lysis. The TRUMP WALL is easy to build and it pizzes off YOU , the world and the 'mex' , guats and other third worlders Lysis .

Mapa-topografico.jpg

Mountains are something that the wall can move around. Our engineers aren't as stupid as you are...
--------------------------------- we defeated natural barriers hundreds of years ago and i repeat that we built Rail Road Track through and over mountains , lakes , river , forests back in the 1860s as we built a trancontinental Railroad using dynamite , pickaxes , shovels and man power .
--------------------------- well its true , see the transcontinental railroad built in the 1860s Lysis. The TRUMP WALL is easy to build and it pizzes off YOU , the world and the 'mex' , guats and other third worlders Lysis .

Pretty much every anti-American/Not real American like Lysistrata is pissed.

A few thousand people in the desert building a Wall, will not stop food from getting to people's tables or for the lights to go out.

You are the hysterical one, because you know that you have no rational argument, hence all your emotional bullshit.

I see that it is impossible for you to understand even the most basic facts about spending and the budget, so I won't try. I will hand you a virtual tissue, instead.

Soooo, to review.

You make a claim that we can't build the wall, because we need to focus on other things, such as food and electricity.

When I point out the massive size of the federal government and claim that they should be able to walk and chew gum at the same time,

Thus my point wins.

Thanks for playing.

You don't have the victory at all and I have not "surrendered." You forget that the morons neglected the infrastructure for decades, while squandering borrowed money in the Middle East. Now we have to play catch-up after listening to idiotic "conservatives" yawling for years about spending, spending, spending, and now you want this expensive boondoggle. It's you people who want more bridge collapses, pollution, unwanted kids, floods, accidents, disease, drought. You folks can't think even one week ahead. Instead, you want to turn this place into an impoverished dump. You can't spend the same money twice.
-------------------------------- let them import themselves into or let them immigrate to the USA and they soon think that they own the USA and make policy Correl . Its funny and i've been warning Real Americans for years Correl .

There you go again with the BS about "real Americans." A "real American" is anyone born here or has gone through the process that culminated in their raising their hands up and taking the Oath of Citizenship. You are trying to tell me that my ancestors were not Real Americans. With your ideology, I don't think that your ancestors were, either. Thanks for insulting my great-grand-parents and my grand parents.
--------------------------------------------------- i don't take your 'oath' or presence or your blood or words as anything other than detrimental to the USA Lysis .

When the idiot trump first announced the construction of his “wall” to keep the rapists and murders from Mexico out of the U.S., he told his gullible followers he would force Mexico to pay for it. His mindless minions cheered wildly.

Mexico’s president, Enrique Peña Nieto has repeatedly told the idiot trump that Mexico footing the bill ain’t gonna happen. But, the idiot trump keeps swearing to his mindless minions that Mexico will pay, and the dupes and suckers always cheer wildly.

Since conservatives, especially those who are devoted to the idiot trump, see themselves as experts in constitutional law, economics, foreign and domestic policy, science, and most everything else, have these self-proclaimed experts-in-all-things who are willing to debate true experts, ever given a thought to the topography of the border regions between Mexico and the United States? (to·pog·ra·phy - noun - the arrangement of the natural and artificial physical features of an area.)

If the entire border of the U.S. and Mexico was a ridge line it would be ideal for a defensive wall because water flows either to one side or the other. When a wall is built that crosses a valley, canyon, small arroyo, etc., it then becomes a “dam”.

The Continental Divide would be an ideal placement for a the idiot trump‘s “wall” because no river crosses this natural ridge line that runs from Montana to New Mexico. All water from the Continental Divide will flow either to the east, Atlantic; or to the west, Pacific.

The borderland along these Southwest States generally runs over high deserts with at least a thousand canyons crossing the international border. People who live in these desert states know that when it rains, the flash floods can be massive and ferocious, with walls of water hurling boulders and debris through anything in its way.

The cost to build a human proof barrier across this lengthy section of land would be staggering. Even a small “high security” dam would require elaborate engineering to block illegal human transit and yet allow the water and natural debris to pass through. And this water and debris arrives with little advance warning.

Conservatives don’t want to pay the taxes needed for their own local police and fire protection. So, how are conservatives going to react when they see the first bids for constructing a thousand of these “specialized” dams? Dams that jump up to allow the passing of a flash flood’s water and debris, then immediately drop precisely back into place to block the illegal human traffic waiting on the “other” side.

As much as the conservatives would hate paying the bill to construct these many dams, building them is just the beginning. The expense maintaining the intricate machinery and electronic technology involved in these dams to keep them operational at all times would dwarf their construction costs, and the wall sections could only be built after the inevitable engineering “bugs” in all of these dams have been worked out. Otherwise, the wall sections would be useless.

Rational people understand we’re talking decades and trillions-of-dollars to complete such a massive undertaking, which is why no one ever seriously proposed such a ridiculous project in the past.

Only the idiot trump would be so arrogant and ignorant, which speaks volumes about his mindless minions.

View attachment 208600

Apparently there are no estimates for the more expensive specialty dams the idiot trump never mentioned.

Moron.

The Chinese didn't have a problem with rough terrain.

NTD-WALL-OF-CHINA-640x359.png

View attachment 208600

Racism and xenophobia are not logical.

Racism and xenophobia are the product of ignorance and fear. Small minded folks, insecure, with limited abilities.

You ask too much of these people.

Mapa-topografico.jpg

Don't forget the Chinese laborers! BTW: this isn't 1860. The orange whore's wall is an expensive boondoogle thought up by absolute morons. You people who follow him are absolute idiots.

Soooo, to review.

Thus my point wins.

Thanks for playing.

--------------------------------------------------- i don't take your 'oath' or presence or your blood or words as anything other than detrimental to the USA Lysis .

You wouldn't. You don't believe in American core values. If you don't like this country, move to Russia, Mr. Real American. Thanks for your insult to my ancestors.

Mapa-topografico.jpg

Don't forget the Chinese laborers! BTW: this isn't 1860. The orange whore's wall is an expensive boondoogle thought up by absolute morons. You people who follow him are absolute idiots.
------------------------------------- did i not say MAN POWER and labor , all under direction of the Westen thinkers and builders . Sure , the labor worked for MONEY and food or they coulda stayed and starved back in 'china' Lysis .

View attachment 208600

Racism and xenophobia are not logical.

Racism and xenophobia are the product of ignorance and fear. Small minded folks, insecure, with limited abilities.

You ask too much of these people.

So not wanting to have women stoned for being raped and gays thrown off buildings is not logical?

I don't think you understand logic.

By the way, you may want to have a conversation with the NYT reporter:

DjmrXx6X4AYAcX5.jpg

How logical was it for NYT to hire her?

Mapa-topografico.jpg

Why in the hell do you think that you are entitled to say what is anti-American or not "real American"? Where do you get off with your insane sense of entitlement? You are nothing more than the rest of us, and you don't own the place.

Mapa-topografico.jpg

Why in the hell do you think that you are entitled to say what is anti-American or not "real American"? Where do you get off with your insane sense of entitlement? You are nothing more than the rest of us, and you don't own the place.

Because I am a real American and know what one looks like. That's how...

You can start by looking at the American flag and try not having pyromaniac thoughts. Then maybe give the constitution the first read... give the wall a blessing.

Maybe some day.

Last edited:
Mapa-topografico.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------ hey , you are a 'euro' IMPORT as you bragged a few days ago . I don't like any imported people to the USA because i find them to be DIFFERENT in their thinking to Real Americans Lysis .

'euros' and others will use their votes , money and advocacy and politics to change the USA into what they left before their importation into the USA . Doesn't make any sense to import any foreigner into the USA .

Soooo, to review.

Thus my point wins.

Thanks for playing.

Jeez, it's almost like we are Pure Evil.

Meanwhile in the Real World, the United States government can build a Wall.

If it fails at it's other responsibilities, it is not because of tiny program of building a wall, that will cost far less than ONE PERCENT of the budget, even with massive overruns..

On a boondoogle? What happened to spending, spending, spending: "we can't afford it," while we, or course, could afford to invade Iraq. We have an incredible amount of spending to do just to catch up on other, more important things.

Yeah, you said that already.

My answer, ie that this program is not even going to be close to one percent of the budget, and thus not the reason for any failures of the government,

still stands.

and then the imported foreigners want Gun Control just like they had in 'euro land' that they left . Then they want 'free health care' and free college . Yep , its a problem , not so much for older guys but all the RIGHTS and Freedoms that the old guys had because they were Americans are disappearing to new rules , regulations and laws .

You can start by looking at the American flag and try not having pyromaniac thoughts. Then maybe give the constitution the first read... give the wall a blessing.

Maybe some day.

You are so stupid. I've never had "pyromaniac thoughts" about the flag. And I had to pass two semesters of Con Law. So sorry for you and your insane ideology. I doubt that you have ever read the Constitution from start to finish, including all the Amendments. Go back to your fantasy world.

Maybe some day.

You are so stupid. I've never had "pyromaniac thoughts" about the flag. And I had to pass two semesters of Con Law. So sorry for you and your insane ideology. I doubt that you have ever read the Constitution from start to finish, including all the Amendments. Go back to your fantasy world.

Could have sworn I saw you here, before the Trump supporter / Real American came and saved the day and the flag.

But if you indeed claim to be a real American, why do you oppose the American wall that keeps the 3rd world flood out? Not many things can be considered more important in maintaining America.

View attachment 208600

Private property and imminent dominion pose no problems for President Trump's Wall of America's Defense

Forum List

Back