Have trump voters Considered The Topographic Obstacles To his Border Wall?

Who is going to pay for this ridiculous boondoogle? Stupidest idea to hit the streets in a long while. We have many other things to pay for rather than this idiocy.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL. PUT ON IN THE CHARGE CARD LIKE EVERYTHING FUCKING ELSE. WORRY ABOUT PAYING FOR IT LATER, LIKE FOR EVERYTHING FUCKING ELSE.

That's where i'm at now. They seem to have money for everything else, why not secure our Border and end Illegal Immigration. I see that as an incredibly wise & worthy expenditure. We're talking about the security of our nation. I'll gladly fork over more cash for that.

Who is going to pay for this ridiculous boondoogle? Stupidest idea to hit the streets in a long while. We have many other things to pay for rather than this idiocy.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL. PUT ON IN THE CHARGE CARD LIKE EVERYTHING FUCKING ELSE. WORRY ABOUT PAYING FOR IT LATER, LIKE FOR EVERYTHING FUCKING ELSE.

It's a waste of much needed money. I consider all caps to be an indication of hysteria.

No you don't to either.

You consider it a problem for your lefty agenda, you want those votes. YOu understand that from an American POV, that it is obviously the right thing to do.

And you know that I am not hysterical, but very angry, and fucking done with your lefty bullshit.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

It's a waste of much needed money. I consider all caps to be an indication of hysteria.

No, it's not a 'waste of money.' They have money for everything else. Time to spend more on securing our Border and ending Illegal Immigration. I'll gladly contribute more $$ for that cause.

Spend the cash on securing our Borders and ending Illegal Immigration. I don't care how much it costs. Less 'Obama Phones', more Border Security.

Not really. I assume that a nation that put a Man on the fucking Moon, can figure out how to build a fucking wall.
---------------------------------- men on the moon and travel and exploration of the ocean depths , going to Mars , heart surgery , brain surgery , surgery on babies still in the womb and lefties say that we can't build a WALL . [chuckle]
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

needed money for what, taking care of the illegals? get it? the irony there?

--------------------------- whats with this WE as i think that YOU are a 'euro' Lysis . Course if you pay taxes in the USA YOU will pay for the WALL . Unless you Legally and vociferously and with lots of fanfare you refuse to pay your taxes Lysis :afro:.

No you don't to either.

You consider it a problem for your lefty agenda, you want those votes. YOu understand that from an American POV, that it is obviously the right thing to do.

And you know that I am not hysterical, but very angry, and fucking done with your lefty bullshit.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.
BUILD THE FKING WALL.

Interesting, Bernie Sanders and other Communist wingnuts claim we have $25-30 Trillion laying around for his insane 'plans', while at the same time claiming we don't have any money for Border Security. Go figure?

Interesting, Bernie Sanders and other Communist wingnuts claim we have $25-30 Trillion laying around for his insane 'plans', while at the same time claiming we don't have any money for Border Security. Go figure?
header.jpg

and i think that there is a tax exemption for 'euros' that don't want to pay taxes to build the Border Wall , check it out and assert your Rights Lysis .

When the idiot trump first announced the construction of his “wall” to keep the rapists and murders from Mexico out of the U.S., he told his gullible followers he would force Mexico to pay for it. His mindless minions cheered wildly.

Mexico’s president, Enrique Peña Nieto has repeatedly told the idiot trump that Mexico footing the bill ain’t gonna happen. But, the idiot trump keeps swearing to his mindless minions that Mexico will pay, and the dupes and suckers always cheer wildly.

Since conservatives, especially those who are devoted to the idiot trump, see themselves as experts in constitutional law, economics, foreign and domestic policy, science, and most everything else, have these self-proclaimed experts-in-all-things who are willing to debate true experts, ever given a thought to the topography of the border regions between Mexico and the United States? (to·pog·ra·phy - noun - the arrangement of the natural and artificial physical features of an area.)

If the entire border of the U.S. and Mexico was a ridge line it would be ideal for a defensive wall because water flows either to one side or the other. When a wall is built that crosses a valley, canyon, small arroyo, etc., it then becomes a “dam”.

The Continental Divide would be an ideal placement for a the idiot trump‘s “wall” because no river crosses this natural ridge line that runs from Montana to New Mexico. All water from the Continental Divide will flow either to the east, Atlantic; or to the west, Pacific.

The borderland along these Southwest States generally runs over high deserts with at least a thousand canyons crossing the international border. People who live in these desert states know that when it rains, the flash floods can be massive and ferocious, with walls of water hurling boulders and debris through anything in its way.

The cost to build a human proof barrier across this lengthy section of land would be staggering. Even a small “high security” dam would require elaborate engineering to block illegal human transit and yet allow the water and natural debris to pass through. And this water and debris arrives with little advance warning.

Conservatives don’t want to pay the taxes needed for their own local police and fire protection. So, how are conservatives going to react when they see the first bids for constructing a thousand of these “specialized” dams? Dams that jump up to allow the passing of a flash flood’s water and debris, then immediately drop precisely back into place to block the illegal human traffic waiting on the “other” side.

As much as the conservatives would hate paying the bill to construct these many dams, building them is just the beginning. The expense maintaining the intricate machinery and electronic technology involved in these dams to keep them operational at all times would dwarf their construction costs, and the wall sections could only be built after the inevitable engineering “bugs” in all of these dams have been worked out. Otherwise, the wall sections would be useless.

Rational people understand we’re talking decades and trillions-of-dollars to complete such a massive undertaking, which is why no one ever seriously proposed such a ridiculous project in the past.

Only the idiot trump would be so arrogant and ignorant, which speaks volumes about his mindless minions.

Now the conservative idiocy will follow, none of which deserves a response.

View attachment 208600

Apparently there are no estimates for the more expensive specialty dams the idiot trump never mentioned.

Trump has only mentioned this about 1,000 times.
You won’t watch him so you are unaware of this Trump fact.

No legislation for construction of a wall was passed or even voted on. Fake news dependent on lies.

Secure Fence Act of 2006 is being distorted and it called for 700 miles of fence, not a wall 1,000 miles, 1500 miles or 2000 miles long and 40 or 60 feet tall.

Confusing.

In one sentence you claim that there has been "no legislation for construction of a wall was passed or even voted on".

In the next sentence, then you comment about the Secure Fence Act of 2006.

So where were you lying?

I didn't say all the border looked like that dum dum.
Obviously, you didn't read the linked article.
Maybe you should.
Or not.
Trump doesn't like to read.
Others of his kind probably don't like to read either.

You inferred the whole border looked like that photo.

Why do you choose to fight and denigrate the great things happening in our great country since President Donald Trump took office?

Why aren't you trump fans pushing the great one to make Mexico pay for the wall? Remember, this was one of his strong points for months. He'd say 'and who's gonna pay for it?' And the true believers would yell loud and clear....MEXICO!!!!

President Donald Trump has until January 2025 to make good.

^^^ The left's seething frustration over losing to Trump is bubbling to the surface again.

You're right, it has never gone away but now that President Donald Trump is doing such a great job, they are going ballistic. That he is doing such a great world leaves them with nothing to attack other than personal attacks and trivialities.

^^^ The left's seething frustration over losing to Trump is bubbling to the surface again.

You're right, it has never gone away but now that President Donald Trump is doing such a great job, they are going ballistic. That he is doing such a great world leaves them with nothing to attack other than personal attacks and trivialities.
----------------------------------- it was funny , i heard on radio as i was out and about . 'rob reiner' was talking about stopping all the partisan BS and getting together as Americans to go get the RUSSIANS [chuckle] . As if i'm gonng to drop the machete and shake hands with 'jake' , doktor love' or the other twerps on this board and then go after the Russians as the common enemy . Aw man , its funny and 'r reiner' sounded frantic so thats good news . This was on radios 'Lars Larsons' show today .

Forum List

Back