Meet the reporters of NYT.

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Is this the NYT agenda?

jeong-768x406.jpg

Screen-Shot-2018-08-02-at-11.43.53.png

It's not what NYT are firing, but hiring.

Can someone explain the logic? They have fired someone for having "Neo-Nazi" friends before, that they didn't even agree with. I thought NYT were AGAINST racism. Apart from when it comes to hiring someone to be a tech writer only because she is a woman of course, but that's clearly not racism.

what scum these presstitutes from the Left are .....SCUM SCUM SCUM!!!

Waiting for the leftists to jump in and come defend her. Your mouth piece sure seems to like her.

Over 800 racist tweets and counting

Oh and that's only the tweets. I would be surprised if you could any non-racist expression out of the NYT journalist.

It must have been her destiny to be employed by racist policies employed by other racists. The whacko wouldn't have had a chance without the skin color and vagina. In her place would be a patriotic white heterosexual male right now.

Waiting for the leftists to jump in and come defend her. Your mouth piece sure seems to like her.
Free speech. If tweeting asinine shit is good enough for Donald, then it’s good enough for us all.

Is this the NYT agenda?

jeong-768x406.jpg

Can someone explain the logic? They have fired someone for having "Neo-Nazi" friends before, that they didn't even agree with. I thought NYT were AGAINST racism. Apart from when it comes to hiring someone to be a tech writer only because she is a woman of course, but that's clearly not racism.

Yeah those white people really suck...they only built this nation into a place that all foreign filth wants to live. Weird huh?
Filthy Liberal whores are all the same and they often look the same...Like SJW’s they tend to be classless, shameless and disgusting.

Is this the NYT agenda?

jeong-768x406.jpg

Yeah those white people really suck...they only built this nation into a place that all foreign filth wants to live. Weird huh?
Filthy Liberal whores are all the same and they often look the same...Like SJW’s they tend to be classless, shameless and disgusting.

If NYT had any Americanism left, they would have never ever hired her. But that is demonstrably not the case. Remember, these raging lunatic leftists have fired people before for simply sharing scientific facts, inside the company, upon being welcomed to do so. I am referring to the Damore case.

Fired for Truth

Of course they would fire someone over truth, but if someone is a complete racist... That's fine, because these people share her hatred of whites. The whole company including the racist reporter should be fired right out of America.

And that is the answer, why the media is viewed as the enemy. Because they are.

Free speech. If tweeting asinine shit is good enough for Donald, then it’s good enough for us all.

Free speech doesn't mean speech without consequences. In fact, one major benefit of free speech is identifying morons such as yourself, from far far away.

If you openly declare yourself to be an enemy of America, so you are...

Free speech doesn't mean speech without consequences. In fact, one major benefit of free speech is identifying morons such as yourself, from far far away.

If you openly declare yourself to be an enemy of America, so you are...

YOU NAILED IT.
I say let the Left carry on with running their mouths....they are their own worst enemy, they can’t get out of their own way. They’ve completely isolated themselves and alienated ALL good Americans with their “free speech”...Nobody sane can stand the Left anymore.

More awfulness:

bdf.jpg

I kind of start to understand now, why there were witch burnings.

The NYT isn't a real newsspaper, it's an inhouse DNC newletter. It openly brags about its devotion to faggots, Democrats, traitors, and racism, has for years. Why anybody still reads it outside of pedophiles, gimps, and scum is a mystery.

Where are her defenders? So many have rated racism funny, but not a word for why that is so?

Is this the NYT agenda?

jeong-768x406.jpg

"professional twiter name"?

Forum List

Back