Have any of you disowned a gay child?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless eating poop and drinking urine is enjoyed by all, I'd have to imagine that most parents of gays worry regarding the health and welfare of such a child.

That had to come from watching some very twisted gay pr0n.
PRO TIP: Neither gay pr0n nor straight pr0n are all that representative of real sex in the context of a relationship, and for the purpose of the discussion, we're really talking about a typical normal relationship, because gay or straight, most of what goes on is in a relationship.

PRO TIP #2: Pretty much anything you might catch if having gay sex, you can also catch having straight sex.
No, seriously, not kidding, that's a fact.

I don't understand how a parent could dismiss a child so easily. What do you care what they do in the bedroom? Do you buttfuck your wife? Does the kid know? Lots of people have anal sex but lots of people think it's gross. So is letting your man give you a pearl necklace. Some enjoy kinky nasty sex...some want to be loved...not used as some kind of deviant so insulted to be squirted on instead of inside. And again..do your kids know what YOU do in the bedroom or YOUR fantasies?

Whatever. Throw your kid away if he or she is gay. That means you are one disturbed person and shouldn't have ever had kids.

Last edited:
If you are sexually attracted to the same sex, you're sick in the head

Homosexuality created Aids
There is so much incorrect information in those three words it would take me three pages to explain to you why those three words are going to travel outside the solar system, where alien races will hear them and bypass the Earth because they believe it is a planet filled with morons.

What if you’re attracted to a third sex?

rick-and-morty-trunk-people-750x400.jpg

And you are sick in the head to toss your own child away. I would die for mine. Do anything it took to protect them, love them, make them happy. I am amazed at those who so easily said they would kick them to the curb for such a stupid reason. The ones that are sick in the head are those with the mindset of you, Tank.

There is so much incorrect information in those three words it would take me three pages to explain to you why those three words are going to travel outside the solar system, where alien races will hear them and bypass the Earth because they believe it is a planet filled with morons.
Aids used to be called Gids.

Goggle and learn

And you are sick in the head to toss your own child away. I would die for mine. Do anything it took to protect them, love them, make them happy. I am amazed at those who so easily said they would kick them to the curb for such a stupid reason. The ones that are sick in the head are those with the mindset of you, Tank.
I never said I would "toss my child away" I said gays are sick in the head

Would you feel the same way if your kid was a pedo?

1. Bushmeat consumption

2. Rapid retransmission through a closely knit group of SIV (simean immunodeficiency virus) from bushmeat consumption, COMBINED with intravenous drug use, and unsterile RE-USE of syringes both in drug use AND in primitive medical procedures at undersupplied clinics. SIV mutated INTO HIV.

3. Haitian medical workers who served in Congo and Cameroon may have then brought cases of AIDS back across the Atlantic. From there it probably jumped to high risk gay groups.

So no, homosexuality itself did not create AIDS. Quite possibly British colonialism in Africa may have been the culprit.

Would you feel the same way if your kid was a pedo?

Are you attempting to compare homosexuality with pedophelia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back