Have any of you disowned a gay child?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you have is his word.
HIS WORD IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME.
So you have been quoting opinion like it is fact. The truth is you are not in his mind and you do not know what (FIXED YOUR SPELLING FOR YOU)is going on in there.
NEITHER DO YOU, FOOL. BUT YOU AUTOMATICALLY, WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER, DECLARE THAT HE STILL HAS THEM.
You are dismissed as irrelevant!
NOTICE HOW HE STOLE MY LINE FROM A PREVIOUS REPLY. MUST HAVE HIT HOME, DON'T YA THINK?
How many people on here belive he is no longer gay?
I DO.
Lets do a pole!
THE ONLY THING THAT WOULD PROVE IS THAT THERE ARE MORE BLITHERING IDIOTS ON HERE, BESIDES YOURSELF. WE ALREADY KNEW THAT.
You are a joke dude! I know that people do not truly change and that I would love to be around you to bet with! How does it feel to be so stupid? You will belive anything won't you!! Ya he is cured! Does every one know how gulible you are? Have fun hangin out with this guy in the locker room buddy!

So you have been quoting opinion like it is fact. The truth is you are not in his mind and you do not know what (FIXED YOUR SPELLING FOR YOU)is going on in there.
NEITHER DO YOU, FOOL. BUT YOU AUTOMATICALLY, WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER, DECLARE THAT HE STILL HAS THEM.
NOTICE HOW HE STOLE MY LINE FROM A PREVIOUS REPLY. MUST HAVE HIT HOME, DON'T YA THINK?
I DO.
Lets do a pole!
THE ONLY THING THAT WOULD PROVE IS THAT THERE ARE MORE BLITHERING IDIOTS ON HERE, BESIDES YOURSELF. WE ALREADY KNEW THAT.
Holy Shit Sparky.....You are really obsessed with this gay thing!! You even stated another gay thread. You know what they say about anti gay bigots. Makes me wonder Ex-gay man: ‘Homosexuality is just another human brokenness’

I am a small government and freedom loving American which is why we need to outlaw homosexuality.
Why would anyone want to place homosexuals in prison? Prison isn't supposed to be a party! What conservative families wish is to be able to watch TV, listen to the radio, and run a business without having sex as the main topic of conversation.

I am a small government and freedom loving American which is why we need to outlaw homosexuality.
Why would anyone want to place homosexuals in prison? Prison isn't supposed to be a party! What conservative families wish is to be able to watch TV, listen to the radio, and run a business without having sex as the main topic of conversation.

Like straight people, sex isn't the main topic of conversations for gays.

I DO.
Lets do a pole!
You are a joke dude! I know that people do not truly change and that I would love to be around you to bet with! How does it feel to be so stupid? You will belive anything won't you!! Ya he is cured! Does every one know how gulible you are? Have fun hangin out with this guy in the locker room buddy!
You're the only joke here. People DO change. It happens all the time. And you have no argument at all. All you can do is repeat "I don't believe him" over and over again. You must be one of those idiots who thinks it's genetic.

And yet there are gay men who have had sex with hundreds of different partners. They may not talk about it much. They just do it...with anything that moves.

And yet there are gay men who have had sex with hundreds of different partners. They may not talk about it much. They just do it...with anything that moves.

Yes, some men (gay and straight) are disgusting whores.

You and RWNJ seem to thrive on sex-gay sex specifically- as the main topic of conversation. Is that how you guys get your thrills?

Last edited:
He is being sarcastic fool. I have not noticed sex being the main topic of conversation in any of those places. Must be the hallucinations. Get back on the meds please.

And you know this how? Where have you been hanging out? I am becoming increasingly concerned about you. You know, it is OK to come out now? It is changed a lot since stonewall. You will be happier I promise. Just don't let your employer or landlord find out.

By the way, I am straight and have had hundreds of partners. Those were the days. We hosted and attended many ( heterosexual) orgies and partied at sex clubs all over the country. Never caught a disease.

I DO.
Lets do a pole!
You're the only joke here. People DO change. It happens all the time. And you have no argument at all. All you can do is repeat "I don't believe him" over and over again. You must be one of those idiots who thinks it's genetic.
When are you going to change? Bigotry is a choice. Religion is a choice. Gay is not. You seem to still be too intellectually challenged to understand the difference between sexual orientation, and life style.

I just finished telling you that "my BELIEF" does not enter into it.
Therefore, you being obtuse is intentional. It's not going to work...your weak tactic is going to fail.

Just in case you are capable of learning something....which I have serious doubts about

UC Berkeley Psychologist Finds Evidence That Male Hormones In The Womb Affect Sexual Orientation

Study Finds Epigenetics, Not Genetics, Underlies Homosexuality

Homosexual behavior due to genetics and environmental factors | (e) Science News

Now shut up until you have read and understood this materiel and can grasp the fact that it is enormously complicated and far from a simple matter of it either being a choice or genetic.

Ludicrous rubbish and junk 'science. The methodologies and claims are laughable jokes. These pedophile apologists are just sick in the head, as usual, hoping to bully anybody who doesn't bow to their promotions of deviancy and sexual fetishes.

Here is the the ongoing examinations of all these fake 'studies' purporting to show homosexuality is 'genetic n stuff'; they are all rubbish, and have been for many decades now.

download the book My Genes Made Me Do It!

Why the hormones in the womb nonsense isn't credible:

Epigenetics and homosexuality

Keep these gimps away from children. Not only are they mentally ill, they're public health menaces as well, major carriers of all kinds of epidemics, and not just venereal diseases, but hepatitis and drug resistant staph and other fun things one gets from mindless self-indulgences of nasty fetishes.

Are you fucking kidding me.?? Junk science? Pedophile apologists ? ! Then you have the gall to post links to a site that has a clear anti gay bias and flies in the face of all accepted science on the issue!! The author believes that conversion therapy is not harmful while many jurisdictions have found it necessary to prohibit it . What the fuck is wrong with you!!??
Of course conversion therapy is harmful. It's a threat to the homo agenda. The fact that homos have greater rates of alcoholism, drug addiction, suicide, etc than the rest of the population isn't harmful at all, huh.
It's not the conversion therapy that is harmful. It is the persons inability to give up what they know in their hearts is evil. They may claim that they want to change, but they really don't. They may not like being gay, but they are simply unwilling, on some level, to let it go. In such cases, God is the only one who can help them...but only if they ask Him. I personally know someone who used to be gay. He became a Christian and is now married...to a woman...and has children. He USED to be gay. He is no longer gay. He doesn't miss it at all. Know what that means? It's a choice. Always has been. Always will be. People are not born that way. It is a choice.
OK, you're right.......here, read this:

Yes, Homosexuality Absolutely is A Choice http://johnpavlovitz.com/2015/04/19/yes-homosexuality-absolutely-is-a-choice/

To all of my Christian brothers and sisters who insist that homosexuality is a choice, I need to break down and finally admit something: I agree with you. I believe that it absolutely is a choice too, only not in the way that you may have meant

Now, before we go on, I want to be clear about something. While this excellent piece is directed at Christians, everything said here applies equally to anyone who ignorantly claims that homosexuality is a choice. I continue with selected excerpts

Christian, when you make the blanket statement that homosexuality is a sin, what you’re really doing without realizing it is reducing all LGBT people down to a sex act; as if that alone defines sexuality. You’re denying any emotional component in their lives; any capacity to feel real love or show genuine affection toward someone else. In a gross oversimplification, you’re labeling a complex, fully formed human being as merely a performer of intercourse

Consider this:

You know that in your own life, the physical act of sex isn’t the totality of your sexuality; that it is also about affection and companionship and the desire to love and be loved. It’s about who you are drawn to and attracted to and compelled to be close to.

In your own story, you experienced those things firsthand before you ever thought about or experienced the act of intercourse. In those moments when you first began to understand your own sexual identity, it snuck up on you and surprised you. There was likely no internal battle, no great wrestling, no real conscious choice to be made.

It was not a decision that you came to, but a realization.

Is something beginning to dawn on you? I hope so, but if not, here is more:

Christians, you probably recall this in your own story of sexual identity and self discovery don’t you? You simply felt naturally and quite involuntarily, the impulses you felt.

By following those impulses, you were making a choice, too. You were choosing to be authentic and true to your heart and mind’s leading. You were choosing to agree with the truth about how you loved. The alternative would never have been an option.

Why is it so hard for you to believe that LGBT people are operating any differently?

It just gets better! Anyone who can’t relate to this and see how stupid it is to claim that homosexuality is a choice is a hopeless empty shell of a human being

It’s rather careless to treat the gay community as if they are choosing their path of orientation, because what you’re implying when you do so, is that they are naturally wired to be straight but are making the conscious decision to act in direct opposition to this. You are charging them with the most profound emotional treason.

Does that line of thinking work at all if you superimpose it onto your own life? That would mean that you could just as easily be gay as straight; that you could, with enough cajoling and suggestion and support and prayer—choose to be attracted to, desiring of, and aroused by someone of the same sex.

I just finished telling you that "my BELIEF" does not enter into it.
Therefore, you being obtuse is intentional. It's not going to work...your weak tactic is going to fail.

Just in case you are capable of learning something....which I have serious doubts about

UC Berkeley Psychologist Finds Evidence That Male Hormones In The Womb Affect Sexual Orientation

Study Finds Epigenetics, Not Genetics, Underlies Homosexuality

Homosexual behavior due to genetics and environmental factors | (e) Science News

Now shut up until you have read and understood this materiel and can grasp the fact that it is enormously complicated and far from a simple matter of it either being a choice or genetic.

Ludicrous rubbish and junk 'science. The methodologies and claims are laughable jokes. These pedophile apologists are just sick in the head, as usual, hoping to bully anybody who doesn't bow to their promotions of deviancy and sexual fetishes.

Here is the the ongoing examinations of all these fake 'studies' purporting to show homosexuality is 'genetic n stuff'; they are all rubbish, and have been for many decades now.

Keep these gimps away from children. Not only are they mentally ill, they're public health menaces as well, major carriers of all kinds of epidemics, and not just venereal diseases, but hepatitis and drug resistant staph and other fun things one gets from mindless self-indulgences of nasty fetishes.

Are you fucking kidding me.?? Junk science? Pedophile apologists ? ! Then you have the gall to post links to a site that has a clear anti gay bias and flies in the face of all accepted science on the issue!! The author believes that conversion therapy is not harmful while many jurisdictions have found it necessary to prohibit it . What the fuck is wrong with you!!??
Of course conversion therapy is harmful. It's a threat to the homo agenda. The fact that homos have greater rates of alcoholism, drug addiction, suicide, etc than the rest of the population isn't harmful at all, huh.
It's not the conversion therapy that is harmful. It is the persons inability to give up what they know in their hearts is evil. They may claim that they want to change, but they really don't. They may not like being gay, but they are simply unwilling, on some level, to let it go. In such cases, God is the only one who can help them...but only if they ask Him. I personally know someone who used to be gay. He became a Christian and is now married...to a woman...and has children. He USED to be gay. He is no longer gay. He doesn't miss it at all. Know what that means? It's a choice. Always has been. Always will be. People are not born that way. It is a choice.

Yes, Homosexuality Absolutely is A Choice http://johnpavlovitz.com/2015/04/19/yes-homosexuality-absolutely-is-a-choice/

To all of my Christian brothers and sisters who insist that homosexuality is a choice, I need to break down and finally admit something: I agree with you. I believe that it absolutely is a choice too, only not in the way that you may have meant

Now, before we go on, I want to be clear about something. While this excellent piece is directed at Christians, everything said here applies equally to anyone who ignorantly claims that homosexuality is a choice. I continue with selected excerpts

Christian, when you make the blanket statement that homosexuality is a sin, what you’re really doing without realizing it is reducing all LGBT people down to a sex act; as if that alone defines sexuality. You’re denying any emotional component in their lives; any capacity to feel real love or show genuine affection toward someone else. In a gross oversimplification, you’re labeling a complex, fully formed human being as merely a performer of intercourse

Consider this:

You know that in your own life, the physical act of sex isn’t the totality of your sexuality; that it is also about affection and companionship and the desire to love and be loved. It’s about who you are drawn to and attracted to and compelled to be close to.

In your own story, you experienced those things firsthand before you ever thought about or experienced the act of intercourse. In those moments when you first began to understand your own sexual identity, it snuck up on you and surprised you. There was likely no internal battle, no great wrestling, no real conscious choice to be made.

Christians, you probably recall this in your own story of sexual identity and self discovery don’t you? You simply felt naturally and quite involuntarily, the impulses you felt.

By following those impulses, you were making a choice, too. You were choosing to be authentic and true to your heart and mind’s leading. You were choosing to agree with the truth about how you loved. The alternative would never have been an option.

Why is it so hard for you to believe that LGBT people are operating any differently?

It just gets better! Anyone who can’t relate to this and see how stupid it is to claim that homosexuality is a choice is a hopeless empty shell of a human being

It’s rather careless to treat the gay community as if they are choosing their path of orientation, because what you’re implying when you do so, is that they are naturally wired to be straight but are making the conscious decision to act in direct opposition to this. You are charging them with the most profound emotional treason.

Does that line of thinking work at all if you superimpose it onto your own life? That would mean that you could just as easily be gay as straight; that you could, with enough cajoling and suggestion and support and prayer—choose to be attracted to, desiring of, and aroused by someone of the same sex.
The wife of the Mayor of NY City believes it's a choice. She lived as a lesbian for years till she met her husband.

Consider this:

The wife of the Mayor of NY City believes it's a choice. She lived as a lesbian for years till she met her husband.
It IS a choice. Anyone who believes differently is just full of wishful thinking.

I cant imagine disowning my child for any reason. So no...of course not.

What if your son kidnapped, tortured, raped and murdered a dozen little children, would you still not disown him or her! As much as I love my kids I think there is a line they could cross!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I dont think so. Id be completely disgusted and wonder why, Id distance myself. (obviously cause they would be in prison) but I wouldnt disown them.

Thread has wandered thru sex and homophobia for 42 pages and never got a straight answer to the OP. Closing largely because, what the thread has become is NOT a religion/ethics issue. The OP was..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back