Have any of you disowned a gay child?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are sexually attracted to the same sex, you're sick in the head
And you are sick in the head to toss your own child away. I would die for mine. Do anything it took to protect them, love them, make them happy. I am amazed at those who so easily said they would kick them to the curb for such a stupid reason. The ones that are sick in the head are those with the mindset of you, Tank.
I never said I would "toss my child away" I said gays are sick in the head

They are mentally ill, but if you actually talk to one of them and forget about the gay stuff they are not to bad ...

I guess Tank doesn't have anal sex with his wife...or get blow jobs either. That's kinda sick in the head too. Mouths are not made for penises..nor are assholes.

I guess Tank doesn't have anal sex with his wife...or get blow jobs either. That's kinda sick in the head too. Mouths are not made for penises..nor are assholes.

Anal sex? You had it?..i never stuck my pecker up there why?

A girl really wants that ..?????????????

He tried. I said HAYELL no. And poop shoots are for exiting. Not entering. I don't do BJs either. Its gross.

Yes. Some women like anal sex. I am not one of them. Some women like kinky nasty sex. I am not one of those either. Sex for me is love. When you love someone..its as close to that person you can get physically and should show it. Love. Not sex.

And don't get me started on men that like to give pearl necklaces and the bimbos that allow it. Talk about insult. Meh. But that's another topic/thread.

He tried. I said HAYELL no. And poop shoots are for exiting. Not entering. I don't do BJs either. Its gross.

I got A lot of Bjs the best was when I was driving, I never got the anal sex part, no lubrication..what is the damn point?

I remember one time I let my girlfriend drive my car and unexpectedly I dove down on her to the secret garden..she was driving all over the road..

Ha see if you can drive a car while having an orgasm

:badgrin:

They say it's tighter? No clue. Who wants shit all over their pecker???

No kidding you may as well hump a knot in a tree..

Damn at least having coitus in the missionary position you can look at her face kiss her lips, neck and all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back