Have a very merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do like the words to that song by John.
I always said that he was the dreamer in the Beatles
As much as people like to hate on Yoko I think that relationship was based on her letting him be himself.

With the Beatles he made great music but most of it had no real meaning. It was Pop junk to him.
After the breakup he became much less commercial and spent most of his time on family and causes. He seemed happier.
This song is similar to his most famous works following the breakup. Social awareness and family.

IMG_8822.jpeg

ho-ho-ho!

10c8f65673aba9769db817e435732014b810a3377d0a7e43b3338aa9d2fdb797_1.jpg
paragraph by paragraph.................guy has a 3 some with his wife................unfortunately that is a bucket lister for me that will never happen as i'm still with, the 1.........the younger guys seem to do this routinely, if they know their gender and what to do with it..lucky bastids

that link you saw to make this was my sig last week on every post....no offense to ya....but in reading it, so much was explained to me in 10 minutes....unreal the stats...that is why it was a reverse sig for a bit

i'll get to your 2nd paragraph much later as i bye bye for a bitsy

Commie Fagula.

Good gawd, what an uncouth, uncultured moron you are. :auiqs.jpg:

You remind me of the people Pete Best is talking about here: "While Sutcliffe is often described in Beatles' biographies as appearing very uncomfortable onstage, and often playing with his back to the audience, Best denies this, recalling Sutcliffe as usually good-natured and "animated" before an audience"

You will see here in the video: the day after the Plastic Ono Band played Toronto; left to right, drummer Alan White, Eric Clapton, Klaus Voormann, John Lennon and Yoko Ono. Photograph: Mark and Colleen Hayward/Getty Images

Merry Christmas to all. Have a safe and sane holiday. I'm planning to volunteer at St. Anthony Dining Room, serving their traditional holiday meal (I worked St. Anthony Foundation for 20 - Years). Sharing the love and light.

Peace.

An addition. SAF not provided a holiday meal (we will serve upwards of 1,500 meals and people are encouraged to come back seconds and thirds), the Dining Room served a hot breakfast as well.

If they were members of the LGBTQ community.......they would have gotten a free pass.

The ‘faith-based’ leader for Philly’s Moms for Liberty chapter is a registered sex offender​

Phillip Fisher Jr., a pastor and Republican ward leader who coordinates faith-based outreach for Philadelphia’s Moms For Liberty chapter, pleaded guilty in 2012 to a charge of aggravated sexual abuse.
  • by Chris Brennan
    Published Nov. 20, 2023, 5:00 a.m. ET

Phillip Fisher Jr. is a pastor and Republican ward leader who coordinates faith-based outreach for Philadelphia’s Moms for Liberty chapter.
    He’s also a registered sex offender, due to a 2012 felony conviction for aggravated sexual abuse of a 14-year-old boy when Fisher was 25.
The âfaith-basedâ leader for Phillyâs Moms for Liberty chapter is a registered sex offender

moms for liberty.

LOL.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back