Finally Got Me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
Sitting here in the Docs office. Been feeling on the verge of death since Christmas day. The new and improved Covid, the Flu, and an ear infection. I guess it was a holiday bundle. And I got It! Merry Christmas to me...

Sitting here in the Docs office. Been feeling on the verge of death since Christmas day. The new and improved Covid, the Flu, and an ear infection. I guess it was a holiday bundle. And I got It! Merry Christmas to me...
You must have been a baaaad boy, let this be a lesson to you. :smoke:

Having said that....I hope you're on the road to recovery.

Were you one of those talking about Covid is a hoaxe OP?
they knew early on that simple probiotics was a treatment and prevention from this virus

don't you wish they told you that??...a crime against you and humanity

I went to emergency room The other night.. got t sick last wed couldn't shake it thought it was just flu
Sudafed shot my blood pressure up ....they rushed me right in
Same exact shit ...they said bronchitis... Blood work Chest X-ray .....that'll be 1000 bucks please

It was 4 am no one in emergency room

They said they're seeing a shitload of flu bronchitis and pneumonia

I'm feeling better today but my ear is throbbing and it's annoying

they knew early on that simple probiotics was a treatment and prevention from this virus

don't you wish they told you that??...a crime against you and humanity

I got vaccinated, and when I contracted COVID it wasn't too bad, had a fever, felt crummy recovered within the week.

Had I not gotten it, who knows, might have been pushing up daisies right about now.

Impossible about COVID... there's a "vaccine"

But get better soon
simple pepcid is another treatment they knew early....death by firing squad at sunrise

More extremism from one of our "moderators."
Outside of your trolling, marc....does the "vaccine" prevent getting COVID?
Does the "vaccine" prevent the spread of COVID?
Now...just what is extreme with what I stated in my prior post?
Because I'm a moderator? I am also a poster.....again, just like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back