Have a very merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
By your inability to make a relevant response to the OP and your glorification of war in response to a song about peace.
Ah..now I remember why I posted "Commie Fagula".

OP posted some commie bullshit for Christmas like a true commie fucktard that Hitler would have

Aktion T-4'd back in the day.

Good gawd, what an uncouth, uncultured moron you are. :auiqs.jpg:

You remind me of the people Pete Best is talking about here: "While Sutcliffe is often described in Beatles' biographies as appearing very uncomfortable onstage, and often playing with his back to the audience, Best denies this, recalling Sutcliffe as usually good-natured and "animated" before an audience"

You will see here in the video: the day after the Plastic Ono Band played Toronto; left to right, drummer Alan White, Eric Clapton, Klaus Voormann, John Lennon and Yoko Ono. Photograph: Mark and Colleen Hayward/Getty Images

I see I was right. :dunno:

Good gawd, what an uncouth, uncultured moron you are. :auiqs.jpg:

You remind me of the people Pete Best is talking about here: "While Sutcliffe is often described in Beatles' biographies as appearing very uncomfortable onstage, and often playing with his back to the audience, Best denies this, recalling Sutcliffe as usually good-natured and "animated" before an audience"

You will see here in the video: the day after the Plastic Ono Band played Toronto; left to right, drummer Alan White, Eric Clapton, Klaus Voormann, John Lennon and Yoko Ono. Photograph: Mark and Colleen Hayward/Getty Images

Uncultured, aye?

Are you sure you're not An-Dante?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back