Finally Got Me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting here in the Docs office. Been feeling on the verge of death since Christmas day. The new and improved Covid, the Flu, and an ear infection. I guess it was a holiday bundle. And I got It! Merry Christmas to me...
I join other members (and guests) in wishing you a quick and complete recovery.

Health is truly the most important thing in life.

Hope you get better soon. The bug had an impact on my holiday also. My son was sick enough he did not show up for the family get together. Ran him out his gifts as well as some food and medicine. Got there he told me he had not ate in over two days. Why he did not pick up the phone on first day I do not know. What can ya do? Can't help with problems ya don't know about.

Hope you get better soon. The bug had an impact on my holiday also. My son was sick enough he did not show up for the family get together. Ran him out his gifts as well as some food and medicine. Got there he told me he had not ate in over two days. Why he did not pick up the phone on first day I do not know. What can ya do? Can't help with problems ya don't know about.
Same here. Didn't even think of food for two days. Less than zero appetite.

Sitting here in the Docs office. Been feeling on the verge of death since Christmas day. The new and improved Covid, the Flu, and an ear infection. I guess it was a holiday bundle. And I got It! Merry Christmas to me...
1703694496772.png

Same here. Didn't even think of food for two days. Less than zero appetite.
I have greatly fortunate on the whole getting sick thing. Got sick in first grade. The did not get sick again till this November. That was a tough week. I had forgotten what it felt like. Do not wish it on any one. I think my grand daughter may have been at the beginning of something. She is my little perpetual motion machine. Stopped to see her yesterday on my way out of town. She had a cough and just wanted to sit on my lap. If she is sitting still there is something definitely wrong. Hope what ever is going on is minor and ends quickly.

I was sick as a dog with it at this exact same time last year, spent Xmas and the following days on the couch, on the positive side, I had never watched Breaking Bad and being stuck on the couch, I watched this straight for a week, almost watched the entire series while i was down. That made the Covid experience a memorable one, both good and bad.

Last edited:
LOL....Something has been kicking my ass for near a month....Doc said it was just a worse than usual cold strain in the area and it will have to run it's course.....Damn, I wish it would hurry up. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back