check out Karine Jean-Pierre's "partner"

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

Not many surprises: her partner works for cnn!

Whoda guessed?!

seriously, I was surprised her partner looks quite a bit older. I would have thought she'd be with someone younger. I mean, she herself acts like a 12 year old sometimes.

not cool

homos are freaks on their way to eternal damnation. Ask... the Bible, for one, the ancient Church for another

I'll have to pray for them

not as fun as praying for other folks but.... sigh

Jesus's life wasn't a constant picnic either

Whoda guessed?!

seriously, I was surprised her partner looks quite a bit older. I would have thought she'd be with someone younger. I mean, she herself acts like a 12 year old sometimes.
What's with you and the fixation on CNN? Did mommy scare you with the big bad CNN? Awwww.... :itsok:

I care that she is in the position she is in, a position that facilitates lying, which she does with impunity

And I don't think people who represent only a small fraction of America should be in that position. But Dementia as he has been called couldn't care less about that kind of thing. Only something like 2% of Americans are gay but he just had to have that kind of person there, and there are other people in the admin who were chosen just because they were some rare breed of American.

Whoda guessed?!

Hilarious

So, which phax entertainment host will be campaigning with the former 1-term fuckup next year?

I care that she is in the position she is in, a position that facilitates lying, which she does with impunity
poor baby, you need some MacDonald's and the former 1-term fuckup's ring to kiss?

not cool

homos are freaks on their way to eternal damnation. Ask... the Bible, for one, the ancient Church for another

I pray a lot for Stormlover and many others on this board.

Although I often think that he/she/it is either a bot or just a shill who gets paid to say shocking BS. He/she/it has admitted that he/she/it is a sock.

not cool

Pssst, there are no gods.

Just your life.

I don't think people who represent only a small fraction of America should be in that position. But Dementia as he has been called couldn't care less about that kind of thing. Only something like 2% of Americans are gay but he just had to have that kind of person there, and there are other people in the admin who were chosen just because they were some rare breed of American.

I don't think people who represent only a small fraction of America should be in that position. But Dementia as he has been called couldn't care less about that kind of thing. Only something like 2% of Americans are gay but he just had to have that kind of person there, and there are other people in the admin who were chosen just because they were some rare breed of American.
If gay people only make up 2-3% of Americans why do maga fuckups spend 90% of their time crybabying about them?

I thought you god freaks are always spouting that if you ask Jesus for forgiveness for all your sins and you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, then Heaven awaits you.

So is a 'homo freak' on their way to eternal damnation no matter what?

Forum List

Back