Hate: The Vigorous Virtue

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Hate: The Vigorous Virtue

by Wm. Joyce

Few epithets rocket from the mouth with breathy intensity of the word “hate.” The threatening hiss of the “h,” the fang-bearing of the long “a” and the punch of the “t” combine to make it the perfect word for letting loose on racially conscious Whites. “We’re here to stamp out hate!” snarls the dreadlocked anti-racist activist interviewed by the blow-dried local TV reporter. The irony of hating hate is lost on both of them.

Hate is unfashionable today. To hate anyone or anything is to exhibit your mental derangement or unhealthy lifestyle. You’re a philistine, too narrow-minded to accept the reality of multicultural America. You’re uncultured, too rigid to appreciate the joys of diversity. Your hatred stems from having been raised in a White, authoritarian home. Shoved off the sidewalk by a long-limbed black gangsta? Lighten up, dude! Told you can’t have a job because you’re White? Hey, get over it. Upset about Jew-instigated wars? Man, that’s just kooky. Don’t you know we’re fighting for freedom? That hatred will eat you alive, my friend. Better lose it, and the faster, the better. Listen to the sound of my voice. You’re becoming very sleepy. The hatred is melting out of you. Your eyelids are becoming very, very heavy.

Not that the intensity of emotion otherwise known as “hate” – measured by blood pressure and brain waves – is itself out of fashion. Jews aren’t “haters,” they’re vigilant defenders of their people. Blacks aren’t “haters,” they’re thirsting for justice. Those neck bulges and popping eyes at the civil rights march? They aren’t signs of hate. They’re signs of righteous anger, justified by oppression. Even racially unconscious conservatives have noted that the fiercest haters are liberals. Those chip-on-the-shoulder-pad feminists, black activists and gay rights champions are capable of out-seething, out-spitting and out-shouting any bow-tied pantywaist Republican. You have to go a lot further right to find any anger on our side.

But observe the pattern. The intensity of emotion felt by Whites about racial injustice is castigated as base and evil. The same intensity, felt by Jews, blacks or anyone else, is transformed into all that is good and pure. This duality is enforced, day after day, by a Jew-controlled media that gives no voice to justified White anger about affirmative action or immigration, but a gilded platform for every other group and their grievances.

Back in law school, I remember raising an eyebrow upon reading an excerpt about “hatred” in a criminal law casebook. The excerpt came from a dialogue between two law professors, a “Jeffrey G. Murphy” and a “Jean Hampton,” races unknown, in a book titled Forgiveness and Mercy. The excerpt suggested that hate has its place. “If a total case is to be made against hatred, it must be made against examples where the hatred appears at its best and most prima facie justified – examples where a person has in fact been treated very immorally, has been hurt badly by the immoral treatment, reasonably believes that the wrongdoer is totally unrepentant of the wrongdoing and is in fact living a life of freedom and contentment, and – given all that – hates the wrongdoer and desires that the wrongdoer suffer,” Murphy wrote. He goes on: “Resentment, I have previously argued, is essentially tied to self-respect. It is an emotional defense against attacks on self-esteem...”

What Murphy is saying is that hate can be healthy. If striking back is justified, then so is wanting to – the logical step missed by the executor who protests he’s only doing his job or the general who claims only to be acting on orders. “If it is morally permissible to do X (under a certain description), then it is surely permissible to desire to do X (under the same description)... It is thus sometimes permissible to hurt people for retributive reasons.” Retributive hatred, writes the professor, is, under the right circumstances, neither irrational nor immoral. It might even be mandatory.

Clarity of thought sometimes emerges from the clouds of academia, and I always remembered that as an example – until I pulled the book down from my bookshelf today and noticed a footnote disclaiming all of the above for... you guessed it... racial hatred. The justifiability does not hold in a “fundamentally unjust system,” such as apartheid, the footnote whined. I dug a little more: the casebook author, Joshua Dressler, is a Jew. Is the predictability of any of this starting to wear on anyone?

“Hatred,” like violence, is reserved for those in power. Exercised by those in power, it’s necessary action to defend democracy or preserve peace. Exercised by those out of power, it’s terrorism. Violence is denounced by those in power not because they oppose it on principle, but because they wish to maintain power. So it is for “hatred.” It is not the inherent hatability of a given group that determines whether it can or can’t be hated – it is those in power, and what they deem acceptable objects of hatred. Try standing in your town square with a sign saying, “Kill All Arabs” or “Kill All Whites” and see what happens. Then try “Kill All Jews” or “Kill All *******.” See the pattern there?

White man, it’s time to wander off the kibbutz. Your hatred is justified. Don’t let Jews define the terms of the debate over your future. Celebrate hate. Nurse it, slowly. Don’t let it lead you to rash or even counterproductive action. Let it be the fuel reserve for patient and persistent action on behalf of your people. Darth Vader was right: it will make you powerful. Gordon Gekko was close. Greed might be good (I leave it to the reader to decide) but hate is great. If it’s clarity you want, hate delivers. Greed tells you what you want. Hate tells you what you don’t want. In that, it’s comparatively Spartan. It’s the vigorous virtue. Hate puts it all on the table.

What good is hate? Asks the conventional wisdom. I have some answers.

Hate proves you’re alive.
Hate proves you want to survive.
Hate proves you want to thrive.
Hate proves you’re ready to fight for what’s right.
Hate proves you’ve been paying attention to what’s going on in the world.
Hate proves you want something better.
Hate proves you can distinguish bad from good.
Hate proves you can accurately identify the threats to your interests.
Hate proves you know who the enemy is.
Hate proves you won’t back down.
Hate proves you respect yourself and those like you.
Hate proves you know where the boundaries are.
Hate proves you’ve got a pulse.
Hate proves you’re thinking critically about what you’re told to believe.
Hate proves you have a brain.
Hate proves your will to fight injustice.
Hate proves you are a human being.
Hate proves you have the capacity for decency.
Hate proves you have a soul.
Hate proves you know the real meaning of love.

Keep hate alive. Long live the White race.

wow.

youre kind of out there, eh? Drop me a post card....even in most successful astral travelling I dont think Ive EVER gotten this removed from reality
:cuckoo:

Wow, this was hilarious, thanks for the laughs!

Sadly, if you'd put as much effort into something constructive as you put into trying to justify hate, you'd probably have a good head on your shoulders. Instead you're a nutjob wacko!

Seriously, though, it's hilarious that you cite Darth Vader and Gordon Gecko, two of the most vile villains of all time, to support your statements. Whatsamatter, couldn't get a good quote from Stalin or Satan?

KLSuddeth said:
youre kind of out there, eh? Drop me a post card

"Greetings from Joyceland! LIFE IS GREAT, WE'RE FULLA HATE!!! (note: no dirty Jews will gain any money off of the sale of this postcard, and it was printed by a filthy Mexican to keep him from takin' our jobs!)"

I slay me sometimes.

Mah bad, you got me. And it apparently took you 8 days to get me. And it was on a silly technicality.

You cite the CHARACTERS OF Darth Vader and Gordon Gecko, created by George Lucas and Oliver Stone, respectively.

And, honestly, if you're trying to write a serious piece, does it seem well-balanced or mature to use a character from a sci-fi soap opera as an example?

Oh, screw it, enough beating around the bush. Yes, YOU are the one who is crazy! YOU YOU YOU, 1000X YOU ARE CRAZY.

padisha emperor said:
If you hate people, people will hate you.
So, you'll have more problems.

Hmmm. The ol' never-ending spiral of the Greek tragedy idea. OK, I hear it. I of course wouldn't say all hate is good. But what I am saying is that hate has its place in the pantheon of human emotions. If you "hate" poverty, you'll work hard to get out of it. Your hate will be your burning engine. If you "hate" Kerry, you'll work hard to elect Bush. And so on. Hate can be good, baby. Goooood. You should learn to hate your enemies --- but not so blindly and intemperantly that you can't deal with them. Let it be a slow, simmering hatred that drives you to concerted and persistent action to defeat them.

THAT is good hate.

Veritas odium parit

Truly it does!

Forum List

Back