Judges Colluded To Set Trump Trial Dates and Buried the Records

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Such collusion is not permissible, and burying the records proves this.

Naturally, judge Marchan in NYC is one of them,a man who will do anything to get Trump. They will conspire and violate rights and it is disgusting.

Starting at 55:15

Such collusion is not permissible, and burying the records proves this.

Naturally, judge Marchan in NYC is one of them,a man who will do anything to get Trump. They will conspire and violate rights and it is disgusting.

Starting at 55:15

the courts coordinate the trial dates to avoid conflicts for the courts and attorneys., so, of course you would cue the film noir sound track and use loaded language.

this should be good for another few weeks delay.

Wrong, fucking tyrant....The western system of laws presumes innocence.

First, let us just pass by the vulgar epithet of "fucking tyrant". K?

More importantly, let us go to the context of the request to "prove it" typed in post #6.

It's like this: One poster says the charges are "bogus".
That poster was requested to explain, or show, or prove, that they are 'bogus'.

And then, poster Oddball, somewhat out of place, claims a presumption of innocence.
?????

Innocence for the poster who claimed the charges were bogus?

Here's how it works in Adult Swim, poster Oddball: If one makes an allegation, an assertion, then that poster needs to explain his assertion. To offer facts or credible and applicable background information justifying his assertion.
Not my rules.
It's the way responsible adult discourse is conducted. Trust me.

Accordingly, the poster of #5 alleged this: "All of the charges against Trump are bogus." And therefore it is up to that poster to offer the forum a credible explanation of this so-called 'bogus'-ness.

I hope I am clear,

More importantly, let us go to the context of the request to "prove it" typed in post #6.

And then, poster Oddball, somewhat out of place, claims a presumption of innocence.
?????

Here's how it works in Adult Swim, poster Oddball: If one makes an allegation, an assertion, then that poster needs to explain his assertion. To offer facts or credible and applicable background information justifying his assertion.
Not my rules.

Accordingly, the poster of #5 alleged this: "All of the charges against Trump are bogus." And therefore it is up to that poster to offer the forum a credible explanation of this so-called 'bogus'-ness.

I hope I am clear,
blablablablablabla

The western version of law presumes innocence, and the charges against Trump are bogus, fucking tyrant jackass.

Prove it.

Burden of proof is on you, not Trump.

You don't get to make up charges against someone and then say "Prove you're innocent." Don't work that way, even for Trump. I know you hate him, but he gets the "innocent until proven guilty" thing for him, as well.

?????

Not my rules.

I hope I am clear,
You were in fact very clear and completely incorrect
Don’t deflect ask “How so”
Prove the point incorrect instead.

?????

Not my rules.

I hope I am clear,
Authoritarians are known to set people up. There are peasants that can tell you that from personal experience.

The western version of law presumes innocence
Burden of proof is on you, not Trump.
You don't get to make up charges against someone and then say "Prove you're innocent."
---------------------------------------
Evidently I wasn't clear enough.
Posters above AMechanic, and Oddball....have missed the point.
Or, they merely playing "Strawman" (?)

So, let's re-dial and re-load.

• A poster made an allegation (see post #5).
  • He asserted the charges against Trump were bogus.
  • My avatar made no allegation against Trump, no assertion.
Rathere, we merely asked the poster of #5......to prove his allegation, that the multitude of charges against Don Trump were, in his words, "bogus".

Am I clear now?
Do the above understand the difference?

---------------------------------------
Evidently I wasn't clear enough.
Posters above AMechanic, and Oddball....have missed the point.
Or, they merely playing "Strawman" (?)

So, let's re-dial and re-load.

• A poster made an allegation (see post #5).
  • He asserted the charges against Trump were bogus.
  • My avatar made no allegation against Trump, no assertion.
Rathere, we merely asked the poster of #5......to prove his allegation, that the multitude of charges against Don Trump were, in his words, "bogus".

Am I clear now?
Do the above understand the difference?
You prove your bullshit charges, Captain Bullshit.... Nobody has any obligation to prove they didn't do anything.

That's how it works in the modern western world....Suck on it.

You prove your bullshit charges, Captain Bullshit.

Are you OK poster Oddball?
You seemingly still ain't getting it.
Perhaps that's my bad.
Clearly, I ain't clear enough.

• First OBall, I don't have charges. You've somehow missed that detail.
  • Second, my avatar merely made a request ---no allegation, no assertion --- a reasonable, and expected request, i.e., if one makes an allegation, then be able to put your money where your mouth is. Back it up. If asked.
  • The poster of that allegation....Blaster, was asked.

Am I clearer for you now, poster Oddball?

Forum List

Back