Hate Rising: White supremacy's rise in the U.S.

Rallies? I bet the KKK rallies and Boy Scouts nobody even thought they were racist Then, actually, the actual word racist would barely be invented or little impact. Its become such a huge word, does it cover all hate crimes if a black is targeted or a white, and it covers all situations that someone perceives inferiority in Certain

I have a group manager during my participation in a project on topics as diverse as Korean war, Confucius, kkk, marriage life, and I gave only responsive level interest of getting along, and everybody isn't even asking Her thinking she thinks there were too many emails, she postured about real life confusion and sudden disengagement from real life, that manifested as this idea about one-way overwhelming communication. bs. All the racism you will ever face in life is you trying to get along with exactly everybody around the best you can, and the Suits coming along and saying Study This. Could be black, Asian, and a 1/16th white American indian. So wait for them to tell you, that's no good. Look into all the issues. That's no good. They're interested in a third close-vested police trap of semantics, when there logically isn't a thing the police have to do with me on the first random hostility. They're not even wrestling 'favorable accommodating environment' out of me at any time, making her flight from the captain's seat as indeterminable to personal motivation as anything, and they weren't going to have any follow-up scenarios making any more well-coordinated society. The MLK Jr federal holiday is to say blacks stormed a capitol building and all of us get together we strike down laws we don't like on the spot as a federal holiday, and don't give yourself any authority to judge a black's morality until a new Yorker looks at it. Nobody's looking my way either about some Korean War that absolutely no one has a productive conversation on having screwed up anything over there, that's general interest in other people's mindset. I just think the minute anyone goes to the internet from Alabama with an issue is the automatic assertion of getting-along in your armchairs with 500 mile away non-community Californian issues. I didn't see MLK Jr march through Alabama singing all his Union songs, and then ask to run for Governor, didn't see that at all. That's probably why they're not changing a single, solitary thing that whole time, the government of Alabama which is overruled with Federal oversight.
By the way, the "White Supremacy" in the Alabama constitution, yes at least use the words a minute to think of whats being said, that White Supremacy was on the tail of reconstruction where the Union purposefully put in an equal black representation in black senate, majority black, and not White Superiority, or White Racist, White Supremacy denotes you might notice, the statistical majority control of White person in the instruments of government. They had to follow the Constitution to do that, with racism-in-effect sort of criteria. Confederate veterans were allowed to vote, the illiterate weren't allowed to vote. Relatives of Confederate Veterans. I think caretakers of America should be in charge and in office in any situation. If MLK Jr found the "promised land" then what did the Pilgrims find, Plymouth Rock? Just wait a minute to figure out he's using the same theological basis to assert a Black foundation of all America. We will sing with new meaning, "My Country Tis of Thee", whats he mean with that one? well, itd sound like hooba jeeb cluck cluck derk or what. People don't figure that re-drawing all the history and goal posts, that's never really been about everybody getting along, and we got a black hole of American history not taught as deep and wide as black conspiracy. So I always relatively go out of my way about getting along with people with fresh perspective for facts and where society's issues are concerned, and I'm not going to blame myself on those occurrences. Patiently study with immigrants 3 of 4 year degrees or leave or stay where they said, and explain any words they want, and give back their excessive foreign culture 200 dollar tutor money, and offer every accommodation, they'll kick you out without a Reasonable explanation of the interruption or offense from your actions. Offense of your actions is a lingering harm afterwards, always volunteered to exist, From, picking up their laundry, liking all their ideas, giving away your possessions for their efforts, having been left by them in another studygroup, or the works, anything, if I had it all down I'd name something. At this current point in time, trying to move the statistically determined, top cooperative performer among students or professors for my success, with communication on Every accounting related class, and moving this to some sort of relations that was based on friendship communications, or variable emotions or something. I'm 2nd on right, we get bubblegum, slay professors Bishop style.
What if there were extra 5 points credit in every class to do extra homework , teach culture to kids, and learn English, and get degrees from dead professors? That was more formal than going to class in every single minute, or my parents should go to college for me that they're paying for, get the official in-class tutors and study groups too. You ever seen Korean Aegyo, because they got Suits taking a tight ass that can't fart and some junk about this Korean Aegyo, ALL day. I would basically go to henry Kissinger, and say, mr. secretary, less Korean simulated sexual positions please.

Last edited:
When a group of people become so abused, derided and made the butt of humiliation, abuse and attack the way that Whites have in the last several decades it’s natural for that group to bind together against the rest of Society.

I find this lie laughable.

Yep. I had to pick myself up off the floor after my laugh attack.

And yes. They are on the rise. Furthermore, if you consider this board to be a microcosm of society, all you need to do is read some of backward ignorance posted in this very forum by extreme right wing loons and ""Trumpers".
As I said we will either win our country back or we will take it down with us in flames. :)

You lost your country when your ancestors immigrated here. So go back to where you came from.

When a group of people become so abused, derided and made the butt of humiliation, abuse and attack the way that Whites have in the last several decades it’s natural for that group to bind together against the rest of Society.

And yes. They are on the rise. Furthermore, if you consider this board to be a microcosm of society, all you need to do is read some of backward ignorance posted in this very forum by extreme right wing loons and ""Trumpers".
As I said we will either win our country back or we will take it down with us in flames. :)

You lost your country when your ancestors immigrated here. So go back to where you came from.
After you, please.

"In all of our years of tracking, we've never seen this many [hate] groups," Heidi Beirich told CBS News correspondent Tony Dokoupil. Beirich is the director of Southern Poverty Law Center's (SPLC) Intelligence Project, which monitors hate group activity online. "We've never seen their ideas penetrating the mainstream the way they are. I would say most Americans don't realize how much of this there is."

The SPLC estimates that there are currently more than 900 hate groups -- organizations with beliefs that attack an entire group of people -- operating in the country. Many of these hate groups subscribe to the ideals of white supremacy.

In fact, Beirich says the number of hate groups has doubled over the past two decades -- a trend that appears to follow the impact minorities, financial crisis and political elections have on society.

According to the SPLC, there's a new generation of so-called white nationalism being run by millennials. Matt Heimbach, one of the main organizers of the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, is the face of this movement.

This is a trend we have seen going on big time since 2016.

I came along at the end of the 50s and these types of rallies were big in those days.
Dylan Roof was before 2016, to counter your drift. Sourcing the SPLC is racist in itself.

No, sourcing the SPLC is not racist.

So, how many more are there now? Cause no lib so far has been able to give any answer on that.

This has nothing to do with so called "Libs".

So let's not politicize what the news is.
Facts are facts.

Of course no one can assign an exact "specific number" to how many more "individuals" there were than last year or the year before that.

Acts of hate, and hate crimes are measured by the number of incidents that occur year over year.

And incidents are on the rise, as are the number of active hate groups that are currently in existence.

You have access to a computer, so google it.

Anti-Semitic Incidents Fuel 17% Rise in Hate Crimes, FBI Says

Acts of hate, and hate crimes are measured by the number of incidents that occur year over year.

And incidents are on the rise, as are the number of active hate groups that are currently in existence.

This is GREAT news for America. People are finally starting to slough off the bonds of political correctness and band together to advocate for and protect their identity groups.

In the past, only Liberals and Progressives did this. It’s nice to see the Conservative community get onboard as well.

This nation will not see peace until either Progressives or Conservatives and wiped out entirely and researching or espousing their philosophies made a Capitol crime throughout the nation.

This is GREAT news for America. People are finally starting to slough off the bonds of political correctness and band together to advocate for and protect their identity groups.

In the past, only Liberals and Progressives did this. It’s nice to see the Conservative community get onboard as well.

This nation will not see peace until either Progressives or Conservatives and wiped out entirely and researching or espousing their philosophies made a Capitol crime throughout the nation.

Are you crazy? Whites have done nothing but band together to advocate and made laws protecting their groups identity while oppressing all others. You are a fine example of the mental illness whites like you suffer from.

Psychosis: a serious mental illness characterized by defective or lost contact with reality often with hallucinations or delusions

Merriam-Webster Disctionary

You make a serious miscalculation if you think most white people are going to fight for white supremacy. The only people who will get wiped out are those like you.

Last edited:
" Bartering For More "

* Opportunity Knocks *
The native americans stated about ole blue eyes elizabeth warren claim for being native american that dna tests do no distinguish between north american and south american genomes .

Genetic history of indigenous peoples of the Americas - Wikipedia
According to an autosomal genetic study from 2012,[25] Native Americans descend of at least three main migrant waves from East Asia. Most of it is traced back to a single ancestral population, called 'First Americans'. However, those who speak Inuit languages from the Arctic inherited almost half of their ancestry from a second East Asian migrant wave. And those who speak Na-dene, on the other hand, inherited a tenth of their ancestry from a third migrant wave. The initial settling of the Americas was followed by a rapid expansion southwards, by the coast, with little gene flow later, especially in South America.

Are you crazy? Whites have done nothing but band together to advocate and made laws protecting their groups identity while oppressing all others...

...You make a serious miscalculation if you think most white people are going to fight for white supremacy. The only people who will get wiped out are those like you.

I’m not talking about making laws. I’m talking about Conservatives taking things into our own hands and fixing the real problems in our Society.

The last actual Conservative in the Federal Government was Andrew Jackson and he most definitely used his position to improve and protect Whites (as he should have). Don’t suggest to me that Bush, Reagan or any post-WWII Republican of being a Conservative or protecting whites or Conservatives.

As Society continues to crumble with the further inclusion of women and minorities in the Government, white Conservatives will band together. Ethnically white non-Conervatives will be reclassified as non-white and exterminated along with the other minorities.

Since whites aren't the only ones living here and this nation was flawed from the start, you must understand that really there aren't t hat many whites who are going to do as you think. What will happen is the reverse. White supremacists will get eliminated.

Are you crazy? Whites have done nothing but band together to advocate and made laws protecting their groups identity while oppressing all others...

...You make a serious miscalculation if you think most white people are going to fight for white supremacy. The only people who will get wiped out are those like you.

I’m not talking about making laws. I’m talking about Conservatives taking things into our own hands and fixing the real problems in our Society.

The last actual Conservative in the Federal Government was Andrew Jackson and he most definitely used his position to improve and protect Whites (as he should have). Don’t suggest to me that Bush, Reagan or any post-WWII Republican of being a Conservative or protecting whites or Conservatives.

As Society continues to crumble with the further inclusion of women and minorities in the Government, white Conservatives will band together. Ethnically white non-Conervatives will be reclassified as non-white and exterminated along with the other minorities.

Since whites aren't the only ones living here and this nation was flawed from the start, you must understand that really there aren't t hat many whites who are going to do as you think. What will happen is the reverse. White supremacists will get eliminated.
This country was intended for ONLY white people. That's a fact and its a verifiable fact if you google naturalization acts of the 1790's.

it was not. And it is not a fact. People were already here who were not white pot-nuh. Thus endeth your lie.

" Statistics Of Identity Politics "

* Anti-Racist Racists *
Do us a favor and report on the population of homogeneous societies world wide and note them as white or non-white or mixed as you please .

And when you are done , total up the white societies and outlay their land portions , then let us know which peoples are being deprived of their identity .

As it is , it appears that the reverse racist racists are speculating that those societies figuratively described as " white " are supposed to import migrants at a ratio representing 5/6ths of the global demographic which are non white until societies understood as white cease to exist anywhere .

"In all of our years of tracking, we've never seen this many [hate] groups," Heidi Beirich told CBS News correspondent Tony Dokoupil. Beirich is the director of Southern Poverty Law Center's (SPLC) Intelligence Project, which monitors hate group activity online. "We've never seen their ideas penetrating the mainstream the way they are. I would say most Americans don't realize how much of this there is."

The SPLC estimates that there are currently more than 900 hate groups -- organizations with beliefs that attack an entire group of people -- operating in the country. Many of these hate groups subscribe to the ideals of white supremacy.

In fact, Beirich says the number of hate groups has doubled over the past two decades -- a trend that appears to follow the impact minorities, financial crisis and political elections have on society.

According to the SPLC, there's a new generation of so-called white nationalism being run by millennials. Matt Heimbach, one of the main organizers of the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, is the face of this movement.

This is a trend we have seen going on big time since 2016.

I came along at the end of the 50s and these types of rallies were big in those days.
Dylan Roof was before 2016, to counter your drift. Sourcing the SPLC is racist in itself.

No, sourcing the SPLC is not racist.

How many more white supremacists are there?

So, how many more are there now? Cause no lib so far has been able to give any answer on that.

This has nothing to do with so called "Libs".

So let's not politicize what the news is.
Facts are facts.

Of course no one can assign an exact "specific number" to how many more "individuals" there were than last year or the year before that.

You have access to a computer, so google it.

Anti-Semitic Incidents Fuel 17% Rise in Hate Crimes, FBI Says

Actually counting numbers of people is something people do all the time.

And if libs are going to make a claim like "white supremacy is on the rise", then they should be able to back it up.

A rise in hate crimes does not support that claim. Especially as it is driven primarily by a rise in antisemitic violence, which is just as likely to be left based or from Muslim or other minority (not right) actors.

If you lefties can't support your panic mongering, then you should not be dong it.

Indeed, as you admit you can't back it up, and on page 14 no one has even tried,

Let's just consider this stupid claim refuted.

* Anti-Racist Racists *
Do us a favor and report on the population of homogeneous societies world wide and note them as white or non-white or mixed as you please .

And when you are done , total up the white societies and outlay their land portions , then let us know which peoples are being deprived of their identity .

As it is , it appears that the reverse racist racists are speculating that those societies figuratively described as " white " are supposed to import migrants at a ratio representing 5/6ths of the global demographic which are non white until societies understood as white cease to exist anywhere .

There are no reverse racists. To borrow a line from the late great Richard Pryor, “There is an attack of lunacy going on here.”The whole world where whites live they complain about racism happening to them. How they are losing their “culture and identity.” They seem to have forgotten how they dismantled cultures all over this planet. In America, there are whites who seem to have forgotten some 400 years of racial oppression and today want to pretend none of it happened.

Definition of delusion

1 a : something that is falsely or delusively believed or propagated ·
·delusions of grandeur

b psychology : a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary
also : the abnormal state marked by such beliefs

2 : the act of tricking or deceiving someone : the state of being deluded

* Anti-Racist Racists *

There are no reverse racists. To borrow a line from the late great Richard Pryor, “There is an attack of lunacy going on here.”The whole world where whites live they complain about racism happening to them. How they are losing their “culture and identity.” They seem to have forgotten how they dismantled cultures all over this planet. In America, there are whites who seem to have forgotten some 400 years of racial oppression and today want to pretend none of it happened.

Definition of delusion

·delusions of grandeur

b psychology : a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary

The fact that whites in the PAST, "dismantled cultures all over this planet"

does not refute the claim that whites are having their culture dismantled now.

" Incapable Of Presenting Proof So Offering Something Else Unacceptable As A Substitute "

* Red Herring Blather *

Definition of delusion

·delusions of grandeur

* Demonstrating Competence Or Lack Thereof *

You received a request to do something very specific .

" Do us a favor and report on the population of homogeneous societies world wide and note them as white or non-white or mixed as you please .

As it is , it appears that the reverse racist racists are speculating that those societies figuratively described as " white " are supposed to import migrants at a ratio representing 5/6ths of the global demographic which are non white until societies understood as white cease to exist anywhere . "

Forum List

Back