Hate Rising: White supremacy's rise in the U.S.

The Frontline report from last night (available at PBS.org) spoke of the rise in militant white nationalists. It followed several white supremacists across the nation. What was perhaps most surprising was the one who worked for a defense contractor and was fired after he showed up in Charlottesville. What would be interesting and what ProPublica correspondent AC Thompson DIDN’T say was what this piece of shit does now.

All of the groups he followed spoke of the friend they have in the White House now. It’s pretty sick. Whether or not that is true about “friend” is debatable. That they are no longer rejected out of hand is not.

So page 8 of this thread, and I've been asking. How many more white supremacist are there? Now that they are on the "rise".

hint. Talking to a few and them feeling that they "have a friend in the white house", does not support the idea that it is on the rise.

Stupidity.jpg
And the white supremacists are just plain stupid and this is how they get more recruits

The Frontline report from last night (available at PBS.org) spoke of the rise in militant white nationalists. It followed several white supremacists across the nation. What was perhaps most surprising was the one who worked for a defense contractor and was fired after he showed up in Charlottesville. What would be interesting and what ProPublica correspondent AC Thompson DIDN’T say was what this piece of shit does now.

All of the groups he followed spoke of the friend they have in the White House now. It’s pretty sick. Whether or not that is true about “friend” is debatable. That they are no longer rejected out of hand is not.
Complete bullshit the so called White Supremacist will never have the power or influence that they did when Democrats where the party of segregation and the KKK.

Complete bullshit the so called White Supremacist will never have the power or influence that they did when Democrats where the party of segregation and the KKK.

They have too much influence now. Any influence they have is too much. These are not "very fine people" as the President calls them.

"In all of our years of tracking, we've never seen this many [hate] groups," Heidi Beirich told CBS News correspondent Tony Dokoupil. Beirich is the director of Southern Poverty Law Center's (SPLC) Intelligence Project, which monitors hate group activity online. "We've never seen their ideas penetrating the mainstream the way they are. I would say most Americans don't realize how much of this there is."

The SPLC estimates that there are currently more than 900 hate groups -- organizations with beliefs that attack an entire group of people -- operating in the country. Many of these hate groups subscribe to the ideals of white supremacy.

In fact, Beirich says the number of hate groups has doubled over the past two decades -- a trend that appears to follow the impact minorities, financial crisis and political elections have on society.

According to the SPLC, there's a new generation of so-called white nationalism being run by millennials. Matt Heimbach, one of the main organizers of the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, is the face of this movement.

This is a trend we have seen going on big time since 2016.

I came along at the end of the 50s and these types of rallies were big in those days.
Really? I am white, not seeing it. But I see the rise in anti white sentiments. I have seen it over the years.
. Coincidentally, I know that we have all these cellphones w/cameras, that we only see the mainstream media report about 'white" hate groups ONLY. Please, NOBODY ever has EVER seen or reported or recorded anti white hate crimes? I find that hard to believe, but why the media only reports when whites are the bad guys? Something smells fishy in Denmark.

Please, I have lived with and among minorities for years. Don't tell me they never commit hate crimes.They are ALWAYS innocent little victims! But they aren't. Hell no. They throw rocks at me walking my dog. Tell me to get out of a neighbor I have lived in longer than their parents have been alive. They beat poor old little white ladies too death that just that where guilty of serving lemonade and being tolerant of them. How evil of us , and all that gets swept under the rug. Lets get real here: Everything Whites do Blacks do, and worse. Sooner or later the intellectuals and the media has got to realize that. Racism my ass.

Last edited:

They have too much influence now. Any influence they have is too much. These are not "very fine people" as the President calls them.
“You also had some very fine people on both sides,” The President didn't call the White Supremist fine people you cherry picking loon.

"In all of our years of tracking, we've never seen this many [hate] groups," Heidi Beirich told CBS News correspondent Tony Dokoupil. Beirich is the director of Southern Poverty Law Center's (SPLC) Intelligence Project, which monitors hate group activity online. "We've never seen their ideas penetrating the mainstream the way they are. I would say most Americans don't realize how much of this there is."

The SPLC estimates that there are currently more than 900 hate groups -- organizations with beliefs that attack an entire group of people -- operating in the country. Many of these hate groups subscribe to the ideals of white supremacy.

In fact, Beirich says the number of hate groups has doubled over the past two decades -- a trend that appears to follow the impact minorities, financial crisis and political elections have on society.

According to the SPLC, there's a new generation of so-called white nationalism being run by millennials. Matt Heimbach, one of the main organizers of the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, is the face of this movement.

I came along at the end of the 50s and these types of rallies were big in those days.

Neo-Marxists like to group everyone into tribes. Why are you surprised and upset people are doing it?

“You also had some very fine people on both sides,” The President didn't call the White Supremist fine people you cherry picking loon.

Yes. Yes he did. Just another indication of his playing to his hateful base.

Well, the SPLC considers any groups to the right of Code Pink to be a "hate" group, so this "finding" isn't at all surprising.

They certainly weren't as big as they were back when the Democratic party was openly racist.

You're are right, they have just secretly joined the Republican Party.

Not so much of a secret.

Let us assume OP's claim is true. Now, what the FUCK would you expect with untold numbers of leftists and minorities who are demonizing white people in a predominantly white nation?

Southern Poverty Law Center :21:

-Geaux

Sounds like the SPLC is not the friend of racist.
The SPLC is racist.

Lol....

White supremecist groups are so fringe its st00pid. Socially and politically irrelevant. Thus country feels there is far more hate in numbers from the left, thus....

The certainty here is, we have over 60 million pissed to shit white people who indeed do hate the anti-American haters on the left who are fine with turning the country into a shithole. Moving forward, they will own the moral high ground due to having far bigger balls. They are the people who will define and then redefine civility. The process is going to suck for some!:113::113:

Lol....

White supremecist groups are so fringe its st00pid. Socially and politically irrelevant. Thus country feels there is far more hate in numbers from the left, thus....

The certainty here is, we have over 60 million pissed to shit white people who indeed do hate the anti-American haters on the left who are fine with turning the country into a shithole. Moving forward, they will own the moral high ground due to having far bigger balls. They are the people who will define and then redefine civility. The process is going to suck for some!:113::113:
:confused-84:

The SPLC is racist.

Indeed they are, and that is documented.

Virtually the whole professional staff of the SPLC are Honkies, in the chocolate city of Birmingham Alabama which is 3/4 African American.

That's the very definition of racism, until Mr. Dees and the rest of the SPLC start firing large portions of their staff and making it look more like America, they have a major race problem.

IMHO, the SPLC is the modern equivalent of the Nazi Party in America.

Lol....

:confused-84:

No worries....eventually, you'll get it s0n!:2up:

Forum List

Back