Hate Rising: White supremacy's rise in the U.S.

The Frontline report from last night (available at PBS.org) spoke of the rise in militant white nationalists. It followed several white supremacists across the nation. What was perhaps most surprising was the one who worked for a defense contractor and was fired after he showed up in Charlottesville. What would be interesting and what ProPublica correspondent AC Thompson DIDN’T say was what this piece of shit does now.

All of the groups he followed spoke of the friend they have in the White House now. It’s pretty sick. Whether or not that is true about “friend” is debatable. That they are no longer rejected out of hand is not.
Complete bullshit the so called White Supremacist will never have the power or influence that they did when Democrats where the party of segregation and the KKK.

They have too much influence now. Any influence they have is too much. These are not "very fine people" as the President calls them.

THis thread is about white supremacist, not people who care about historical statues.

Keep on topic, what is wrong with you?

The Frontline report from last night (available at PBS.org) spoke of the rise in militant white nationalists. It followed several white supremacists across the nation. What was perhaps most surprising was the one who worked for a defense contractor and was fired after he showed up in Charlottesville. What would be interesting and what ProPublica correspondent AC Thompson DIDN’T say was what this piece of shit does now.

All of the groups he followed spoke of the friend they have in the White House now. It’s pretty sick. Whether or not that is true about “friend” is debatable. That they are no longer rejected out of hand is not.
Complete bullshit the so called White Supremacist will never have the power or influence that they did when Democrats where the party of segregation and the KKK.

They have too much influence now. Any influence they have is too much. These are not "very fine people" as the President calls them.
“You also had some very fine people on both sides,” The President didn't call the White Supremist fine people you cherry picking loon.

He specifically stated that he was not calling the white supremacists that.

And still these libs lie about it.

“You also had some very fine people on both sides,” The President didn't call the White Supremist fine people you cherry picking loon.

Yes. Yes he did. Just another indication of his playing to his hateful base.

No, he did not. YOu have been lied to.

He specifically stated that he was not referring to the white supremacists.

The SPLC is racist.

Indeed they are, and that is documented.

Virtually the whole professional staff of the SPLC are Honkies, in the chocolate city of Birmingham Alabama which is 3/4 African American.

That's the very definition of racism, until Mr. Dees and the rest of the SPLC start firing large portions of their staff and making it look more like America, they have a major race problem.

IMHO, the SPLC is the modern equivalent of the Nazi Party in America.
Jews, They are Jews not Whites.

The SPLC is racist.

Virtually the whole professional staff of the SPLC are Honkies, in the chocolate city of Birmingham Alabama which is 3/4 African American.

That's the very definition of racism, until Mr. Dees and the rest of the SPLC start firing large portions of their staff and making it look more like America, they have a major race problem.

What an enlightened view...for a Nazi. Now I know why my computer screen emits a foul odor every time I see your posts.

The SPLC is racist.

Mr. Dees is a Baptist, not a Jew. And Jews are of all races. I am Polish and proud to be officially 0.2% Ashkenazi Jewish.

Page eleven.

Anyone yet find any numbers on how many more white supremacists there are supposed to be?

The Media, and the Democrats (same thing) love to paint anyone that respects their country a racist. Don't worry, we will still keep doing the right things for our country even if you benefit also.

They've always been rising.

It's just that it's been politically incorrect to look into it.

Previous attempts to look into the danger of rising white supremacy in the US has been shut down, we're talking in the last 10-20 years, I believe multiple times.

It's about time they come clean with this epidemic.

The SPLC is racist.

Mr. Dees is a Baptist, not a Jew. And Jews are of all races. I am Polish and proud to be officially 0.2% Ashkenazi Jewish.

Jews are uber anti- Polish.

I am more of a Polish supremacist than a White Supremacist.

Jews support major Liberalism, so all nationalists should be wary.

Previous attempts to look into the danger of rising white supremacy in the US has been shut down, we're talking in the last 10-20 years, I believe multiple times.

Aw, bullshit. White Supremacy is no more rising in this country than is the Flat Earth Society or the Heaven's Gate Cult.

Anyone who contends that the Triple K or Nazi Party is in "ascendancy", I challenge to them to think how many of their acquaintances and friends are actually members. Very few people even know someone into "white supremacy", much less belong themselves.

Aw, bullshit. White Supremacy is no more rising in this country than is the Flat Earth Society or the Heaven's Gate Cult.

Anyone who contends that the Triple K or Nazi Party is in "ascendancy", I challenge to them to think how many of their acquaintances and friends are actually members. Very few people even know someone into "white supremacy", much less belong themselves.

The KKK did bad things but not to the extent of Nazis or even Democrats like FDR or Neocons like W. Bush.

White supremacists are a convenient scape goat for the globalist agenda.

So, you want to come clean about it?

How much have they increased? Page 12 and no one can answer that.

When a group of people become so abused, derided and made the butt of humiliation, abuse and attack the way that Whites have in the last several decades it’s natural for that group to bind together against the rest of Society.

I find this lie laughable.

When a group of people become so abused, derided and made the butt of humiliation, abuse and attack the way that Whites have in the last several decades it’s natural for that group to bind together against the rest of Society.

Yep. I had to pick myself up off the floor after my laugh attack.

And yes. They are on the rise. Furthermore, if you consider this board to be a microcosm of society, all you need to do is read some of backward ignorance posted in this very forum by extreme right wing loons and ""Trumpers".

And yes. They are on the rise. Furthermore, if you consider this board to be a microcosm of society, all you need to do is read some of backward ignorance posted in this very forum by extreme right wing loons and ""Trumpers".
As I said we will either win our country back or we will take it down with us in flames. :)

"In all of our years of tracking, we've never seen this many [hate] groups," Heidi Beirich told CBS News correspondent Tony Dokoupil. Beirich is the director of Southern Poverty Law Center's (SPLC) Intelligence Project, which monitors hate group activity online. "We've never seen their ideas penetrating the mainstream the way they are. I would say most Americans don't realize how much of this there is."

The SPLC estimates that there are currently more than 900 hate groups -- organizations with beliefs that attack an entire group of people -- operating in the country. Many of these hate groups subscribe to the ideals of white supremacy.

In fact, Beirich says the number of hate groups has doubled over the past two decades -- a trend that appears to follow the impact minorities, financial crisis and political elections have on society.

According to the SPLC, there's a new generation of so-called white nationalism being run by millennials. Matt Heimbach, one of the main organizers of the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, is the face of this movement.

Hate Rising: White supremacy's rise in the U.S.

This is a trend we have seen going on big time since 2016.

I came along at the end of the 50s and these types of rallies were big in those days.
Dylan Roof was before 2016, to counter your drift. Sourcing the SPLC is racist in itself.

So, how many more are there now? Cause no lib so far has been able to give any answer on that.

Forum List

Back