Hate - Do You have a #1 Nemesis?

Yeah, I guess I had to admit that anyone gets to me. I guess you are right, but I use it was a mind strengthening tool. There are instances where people say stuff that hurts me - I just don't go out of the way to read their stuff or just scroll past it.....
Exposing yourself to constant ridicule only makes you bitter.

Best to put it out of sight.

Some people are a total waste of time, so dump em.

I'm trying to become self-actualized. So that, people's ridicule of me has no effect on me. And, for the most part it doesn't. Because, unless I wronged them, I realize the issue is with THEM.
It's just words anyway.

People communicating through words.

You know............bullshit.

Yeah, I know ..... trust me, I get to the point were I just avoid people if they annoy me.
This is supposed to be a place for enjoyable conversation etc. So, ultimately, we agree.... :)
Some people come here because they love fucking with people. This not a place for civility or rational discussion. This is their opportunity to show their ass without getting their head stomped in.

I hate people like that.

Oh you mean blabbermouth cowards? ;)

I'm trying to become self-actualized. So that, people's ridicule of me has no effect on me. And, for the most part it doesn't. Because, unless I wronged them, I realize the issue is with THEM.
It's just words anyway.

Yeah, I know ..... trust me, I get to the point were I just avoid people if they annoy me.
This is supposed to be a place for enjoyable conversation etc. So, ultimately, we agree.... :)
Some people come here because they love fucking with people. This not a place for civility or rational discussion. This is their opportunity to show their ass without getting their head stomped in.

I hate people like that.

Oh you mean blabbermouth cowards? ;)
Yep.:2up:

Yeah, I guess I had to admit that anyone gets to me. I guess you are right, but I use it was a mind strengthening tool. There are instances where people say stuff that hurts me - I just don't go out of the way to read their stuff or just scroll past it.....

It's just words anyway.

Some people come here because they love fucking with people. This is not a place for civility or rational discussion. This is their opportunity to show their ass without getting their head stomped in.

I hate people like that.

Myself?

I like to brighten peoples days.

Or drive them crazy

both are fun

Hate requires far too much effort. Indifference on the other hand requires very little and achieves the same effect.

It's just words anyway.

Some people come here because they love fucking with people. This is not a place for civility or rational discussion. This is their opportunity to show their ass without getting their head stomped in.

I hate people like that.

Myself?

Or drive them crazy

both are fun
Had some jagoff start a fight with me and then he fled to the Tavern to hide. Fighting in the Tavern was a no-no. I wanted to kick the little shit's ass ferreal. So I followed him and started insulting the prick in front of everybody. They jumped on me for it. I said i didn't care what anyone thought. Went on for half an hour.

That was fun.

It's just words anyway.

I hate people like that.

Myself?

Or drive them crazy

both are fun
Had some jagoff start a fight with me and then he fled to the Tavern to hide. Fighting in the Tavern was a no-no. I wanted to kick the little shit's ass ferreal. So I followed him and started insulting the prick in front of everybody. They jumped on me for it. I said i didn't care what anyone thought. Went on for half an hour.

That was fun.

My husband is about the only one who can send me off my rocker.
I'm getting used to it - getting better at it day by day..... but I'm serious about this, he would try the patience of Job!!!

I don't hate anyone, but there are people in this world that I don't have anything to do with because they are not worth the time with them being the way that they are: my dad and my older sister.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

In real life and here I don't hate anyone life is too precious to waste just because of hatred. But I do admit some people are annoying. Here.

Seriously.....And in honesty..... In my world..... Not my wife nor my relatives or close friends. God forgive me.....My nemesis are........ *WOMEN*

Forum List

Back