Hate - Do You have a #1 Nemesis?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Someone you hate with all your heart? Who? (you don't have to name names, just generalities)

Like, why you hate them.

Do you hate someone and you don't know why?

What do they do that brings up your rage/hatred?

I have a few shitheads on here - that hate me for no reason. That pisses me off.
I don't mind being hated for a good reason.
So I only hate if someone hates me for no reason because I think they are just being a bitch.

I hate my former Pastor. He's a huge phoney.
I hate any phony Pastors or preachers - or Christians that go around spouting hate

Everyone I hate is on ignore..........so they don't exist anymore.

You are so wise. I punish myself. But I have found that if I stick by my guns, they ignore me and I find that to be a victory! It's especially funny cause I never pick fights or am mean to someone unless they are mean to me first!

It could have meant "real life" too - I didn't like my Dad, but I didn't hate him. He's dead. I never had any regrets or any of that nonsense. I mean, I wish I had had a Daddy to love, but, it was not in the cards for me. Since I never had one, I don't really know what I missed... so, I guess it's a bit easier in that way.........

You are so wise. I punish myself. But I have found that if I stick by my guns, they ignore me and I find that to be a victory! It's especially funny cause I never pick fights or am mean to someone unless they are mean to me first!
Putting some asshole on ignore is no copout. It's like flushing a toilet.

It could have meant "real life" too - I didn't like my Dad, but I didn't hate him. He's dead. I never had any regrets or any of that nonsense. I mean, I wish I had had a Daddy to love, but, it was not in the cards for me. Since I never had one, I don't really know what I missed... so, I guess it's a bit easier in that way.........
Mine died 18 years ago. He wasn't a good Dad. But I forgive him.

Yeah, I guess I had to admit that anyone gets to me. I guess you are right, but I use it was a mind strengthening tool. There are instances where people say stuff that hurts me - I just don't go out of the way to read their stuff or just scroll past it.....

Mine died 18 years ago. He wasn't a good Dad. But I forgive him.

I do understand my Dad. It's not like I was a model mom. I hope my boys forgive me. But I have confessed and apologize for everything I have and did wrong to them. I have told them they deserved better, and, that I wish I had done things differently. They at least know that. And I tell them I love them all the time. And I do love them, very much. They deserve the very best in life.

Yeah, I guess I had to admit that anyone gets to me. I guess you are right, but I use it was a mind strengthening tool. There are instances where people say stuff that hurts me - I just don't go out of the way to read their stuff or just scroll past it.....
Exposing yourself to constant ridicule only makes you bitter.

Best to put it out of sight.

Some people are a total waste of time, so dump em.

I'm trying to become self-actualized. So that, people's ridicule of me has no effect on me. And, for the most part it doesn't. Because, unless I wronged them, I realize the issue is with THEM.

I'm trying to become self-actualized. So that, people's ridicule of me has no effect on me. And, for the most part it doesn't. Because, unless I wronged them, I realize the issue is with THEM.
It's just words anyway.

People communicating through words.

You know............bullshit.

It's just words anyway.

Yeah, I know ..... trust me, I get to the point were I just avoid people if they annoy me.
This is supposed to be a place for enjoyable conversation etc. So, ultimately, we agree.... :)

It seems to me unwise to give someone the power of a nemesis designation. I don't need no Waterloo!

It's just words anyway.

Yeah, I know ..... trust me, I get to the point were I just avoid people if they annoy me.
This is supposed to be a place for enjoyable conversation etc. So, ultimately, we agree.... :)
Some people come here because they love fucking with people. This is not a place for civility or rational discussion. This is their opportunity to show their ass without getting their head stomped in.

I hate people like that.

Forum List

Back