Truth (but no Dare) - I'm in a "tell all mood" so fire away....

Which bottle do you get your hair color from, and does the attic match the cellar?

Can you be content, if your life stays as it is for the rest of your days?

How many licks does it take to get to the middle.

I will have to buy a tootsie pop and get back to you on it.
I will try it - going to the store in a few days. I will have to do it when hubby is not around because he'll think I have lost my mind....

Can you be content, if your life stays as it is for the rest of your days?

Content? Probably. If things get worse, I'm not so sure..... day by day..... I think eventually I'm going to have to take a big risk/gamble. If that happens, it will be do or die.

Which bottle do you get your hair color from, and does the attic match the cellar?

I don't color my hair. I used to. (It was very blonde at one time, I wish I could find a pic) - I used to have a website long long ago, and not matter what search engine I use, I can not find it! I didn't save the pics because they were a bit "risqué" - but yes, the attic does match the cellar - just a few grays in the attic :)

Oh you are just going to watch huh? Voyeur....

I don't color my hair. I used to. (It was very blonde at one time, I wish I could find a pic) - I used to have a website long long ago, and not matter what search engine I use, I can not find it! I didn't save the pics because they were a bit "risqué" - but yes, the attic does match the cellar - just a few grays in the attic :)

So you're bald?:biggrin:

If I wanted to know anything about Bonzi, I would just go ask some random guy down the street. High probability they know each other... :p

So you're bald?

(as often as she can talk hubby into it)

eh.. no!

Forum List

Back