Hate - Do You have a #1 Nemesis?

In real life and here I don't hate anyone life is too precious to waste just because of hatred. But I do admit some people are annoying. Here.

Seriously.....And in honesty..... In my world..... Not my wife nor my relatives or close friends. God forgive me.....My nemesis are........ *WOMEN*

honest. Yet, you need them. Maybe that's why.... ;)

Salman of Saudi Arabia
upload_2016-1-29_16-44-1.jpeg

ted cruz
upload_2016-1-29_16-44-27.jpeg

Everyone I hate is on ignore..........so they don't exist anymore.

You are so wise. I punish myself. But I have found that if I stick by my guns, they ignore me and I find that to be a victory! It's especially funny cause I never pick fights or am mean to someone unless they are mean to me first!
Putting some asshole on ignore is no copout. It's like flushing a toilet.

Yeah, I guess I had to admit that anyone gets to me. I guess you are right, but I use it was a mind strengthening tool. There are instances where people say stuff that hurts me - I just don't go out of the way to read their stuff or just scroll past it.....
Exposing yourself to constant ridicule only makes you bitter.

Best to put it out of sight.

Some people are a total waste of time, so dump em.

I'd say I disagree.

I was ridiculed for a greater part of my life. . . . it put me on the path to what Socrates described as the self examined life.

Those who ridicule are insecure in themselves, it doesn't mean anything, it really doesn't.

But you are right, are a waste of time. It does not need to make you bitter, it can lead to making you are more compassionate, introspective and loving person.

It's just words anyway.

People communicating through words.

You know............bullshit.

Yeah, I know ..... trust me, I get to the point were I just avoid people if they annoy me.
This is supposed to be a place for enjoyable conversation etc. So, ultimately, we agree.... :)
Some people come here because they love fucking with people. This is not a place for civility or rational discussion. This is their opportunity to show their ass without getting their head stomped in.

I hate people like that.

Myself?

I like to brighten peoples days.

Or drive them crazy

both are fun
Had some jagoff start a fight with me and then he fled to the Tavern to hide. Fighting in the Tavern was a no-no. I wanted to kick the little shit's ass ferreal. So I followed him and started insulting the prick in front of everybody. They jumped on me for it. I said i didn't care what anyone thought. Went on for half an hour.

That was fun.

My husband is about the only one who can send me off my rocker.
I'm getting used to it - getting better at it day by day..... but I'm serious about this, he would try the patience of Job!!!

That must be why you always want to cheat on him, eh?

Forum List

Back