Has war already been declared?

You do know words have discrete and definite meanings, right? You do know that people who break laws are criminals, right? You do know that people who enter the United States in violation of immigration laws are have broken those laws, right?

No...you probably don't.

Absolutely I know that which is completely missing the point.

Why aren't all criminals labeled as "illegals" just those who decide to pass an arbitrary line in the sand determined by politicians?

I've never seen a thread about a black/white US citizen who is arrested for a DUI and them being labeled an "illegal". They are still a human. When I hear "illegal" I feel the intention is to dehumanize a human being.

Why some people are obsessed with whatever law a politician comes up with as some type of ultimate truth and raises a politician to godlike status still makes me shake my head.

"Well Stalin said they had to be starved. If they demand to eat too bad, it's the law. Maybe those illegal criminals should stop bitching and starve to death like the good little illegals they are."

I'm talking about the OP's disgust at the possibility of the white race losing it's majority.
I'm talking about how, in 1776, "Americans" were a minority to the Natives and Mexicans on this continent until we took it.
I'm talking about how some other group thinks it's there turn to take it (back?).
I'm talking about ebbs and flows.
I'm talking about how the only thing constant is change.
:cool:
I'm not.
You're not the OP, either

No, my disgust is that Americans are losing the majority in this country thanks to uncontrolled immigration. (If you'll recall, I mentioned that that particular statistic included European (white) immigrants) The average American has children at less than replacement value, the average immigrant has 7.5 children. Mexicans in American have MORE children than they do in Mexico. We are being overrun with people who have no loyalty to our country. We are losing our majority. The only question is, when we finally decide to fight back, will it be too late?

BTW, prior to 1776, "America" as a country didn't exist. At this rate, by 2076, it won't exist again.

You do know words have discrete and definite meanings, right? You do know that people who break laws are criminals, right? You do know that people who enter the United States in violation of immigration laws are have broken those laws, right?

No...you probably don't.

Why aren't all criminals labeled as "illegals" just those who decide to pass an arbitrary line in the sand determined by politicians?

I've never seen a thread about a black/white US citizen who is arrested for a DUI and them being labeled an "illegal". They are still a human. When I hear "illegal" I feel the intention is to dehumanize a human being.

Why some people are obsessed with whatever law a politician comes up with as some type of ultimate truth and raises a politician to godlike status still makes me shake my head.

"Well Stalin said they had to be starved. If they demand to eat too bad, it's the law. Maybe those illegal criminals should stop bitching and starve to death like the good little illegals they are."

Calling an illegal alien an undocumented worker is like calling a burglar an uninvited house-guest.

I must have missed the rule that says discussion in a thread can only be about what's exactly in the OP.
Good grief......
Didn't say shit about a "rule", bro'.
I was just clarifying that MY responses were meant for the OP.
2parties' response was to the OP.
I agreed that it was about race, and echoed my first reply about early America.
You somehow manged to flip the conversation like it was your thread.

So you think "it" is about illegal immigration? Cool.

Even though, clearly, the OP is worried about losing majority status.

:eusa_hand:

No, my disgust is that Americans are losing the majority in this country thanks to uncontrolled immigration. (If you'll recall, I mentioned that that particular statistic included European (white) immigrants) The average American has children at less than replacement value, the average immigrant has 7.5 children. Mexicans in American have MORE children than they do in Mexico. We are being overrun with people who have no loyalty to our country. We are losing our majority. The only question is, when we finally decide to fight back, will it be too late?

BTW, prior to 1776, "America" as a country didn't exist. At this rate, by 2076, it won't exist again.
And by 2376 it'll be even more diverse than it is now, but I don't give a 'flying tomato, coz I won't be here.

And by 2376 it'll be even more diverse than it is now, but I don't give a 'flying tomato, coz I won't be here.

No kids huh? Most people want things to be better for their children, not worse.

Yeah, and someday unicorns may freely roam the earth, too.
Well, boo hoo. Your "feelings" count for exactly squat.
Besides Obamatrons, who has raised a politician to godlike status?
Do you lock your doors at night?

I must have missed the rule that says discussion in a thread can only be about what's exactly in the OP.
Good grief......
Didn't say shit about a "rule", bro'.
I was just clarifying that MY responses were meant for the OP.
2parties' response was to the OP.
I agreed that it was about race, and echoed my first reply about early America.
You somehow manged to flip the conversation like it was your thread.

So you think "it" is about illegal immigration? Cool.

Even though, clearly, the OP is worried about losing majority status.

:eusa_hand:
Then take it up with the OP. That's ain't me.

'Makes you think American citizens are a minority in their own country. When did that happen and why has our government let it happen?'

Because while the industralized nations were preaching for a two child family, the 3rd world countries were multiplying by leaps and bounds......whites did it to themselves.

I was talking with my neighbor last night. Discussing how whites now make up only 41% of our cities population and they are including European immigrants in that... Makes you think American citizens are a minority in their own country. When did that happen and why has our government let it happen?

YouTube - Mexican Consul "It's ours and will be again."

41%? Where's that statistic coming from?

Call me crazy, but I hardly think whites in America are in any danger of becoming the minority anytime soon:

:confused: Give it a couple of years......and they will be.

José;2453829 said:
The increasing number of hispanics in the US is (at least in part) a direct result of America's sovereign decision to ignore her own immigration laws.

But no matter how much the rest of the world respects the decisions taken by the legitimate, democratically elected political representatives of the american people, super patriotic american clowns like Sheila always find a way to blame the damn foreigner.

Immigrations laws is not what caused the whites to decrease - it was decided that if the world population did not stop growing, the planet would cease to exist. So, who listened and decided at 2 children per couple??? Yep, the whites! And who ignored the statistics and increased the pop? Yep, the poor in 3rd world countries who kept THEIR populations growing and then decided to migrate to the good ole U.S. of A. Yes, Jose, the patriotic american clowns are at it again.....:lol::lol::lol:.

Geez Jose, stop the whinning for pete's sake.....Mexico is inept, corrupt, lawless, etc. Mexico and its idiots do not have what it takes to move the country forward - they are stuck in stupid.......end of story.

Seems to me that a BLACK or Hispanic man whose linage dates back three or four hundred years in America is just as American as I am.

FWIW, I am informed that 1/8th of the people living in America hale from foreign shores.

the north continent natives out numered everybody here when the mayflower landed. coulumbus was lost. border management is exclusive of immigration. i know... i was on the boat.

the north continent natives out numered everybody here when the mayflower landed. coulumbus was lost. border management is exclusive of immigration. i know... i was on the boat.

Yeah, but between white men's diseases, the fact that the AmerIndians weren't a unified people, (In fact they often sided with White men agains their Indian hneighbors) and the marginally superior technology that White men brought with them, they didn't stand a chance.

Of the three points I've made, I SUSPECT that the fact that EUROPEANS were the dirtiest, most disease ridden people on the planet (at the time) probably gave White men the edge they needed (originally) to get their foothold on the continent.

So much for the old adage that Cleanliness is next to godliness, eh?

whites now make up only 41% of our cities population and they are including European immigrants in that... Makes you think American citizens are a minority in their own country.

So, um, white = American Citizen, and non-white does not?
I refuse to wade through every page of this thread, simply don't have the stomach for it, but have you already qualified the statement above with a disclaimer? If not?

Forum List

Back