Has war already been declared?

Originally posted by Hortysir
It's your Mexican com-PATRIOTS that are wiping their collective asses with our immigration laws, dickwad.

You got that right, Horty... INDIVIDUAL MEXICANS, wipe their asses with America's laws not the GOVERNMENT OF MEXICO.

And wake up and smell the coffee, dude...

Everytime the US send battleships to the Taiwan Strait LOW LEVEL CHINESE OFFICIALS threaten to drop a nuke on LA if the US try to interfere in a war between China and Taiwan.

Does this mean China is ready to incinerate America and wave bye-bye to their own country in the process?

Fifth tier officials sometimes feel they have a right to say bullshit like that exactly because they have little to no power at all and nobody cares what they say.

(Not that I would strongly oppose such idea... Chinese movies are way better than the crap Hollywood shove down our throats year after year... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:)

José;2453967 said:
You got that right, Horty... INDIVIDUAL MEXICANS, wipe their asses with America's laws not the GOVERNMENT OF MEXICO.
Without the official condemnation from the Government of Mexico, it's the same theeng, senior.....
:eusa_shhh:

José;2453903 said:
Originally posted by daveman
Ummm...it's the damn foreigner breaking the law. It's really okay to blame him. Honest.

I'm referring to the government of Mexico, genius, not individual mexicans!! INDIVIDUAL AMERICAN CITIZENS disrespect Mexican laws every single day by entering the country ilegally but the GOVERNMENT OF AMERICA respects Mexico's sovereignty.

The government of Mexico fully respects America's decision to use her own immigration laws as toilet paper.

There are no mexican troops occupying Washington DC, no mexican political puppet appointed by Calderon to rule the US, NO NOTHING!!!

America is 100% free to start enforcing her laws at the moment of her choosing.

Apart from pathetic official diplomatic statements that are nothing but harmless pieces of paper and lawsuits that US courts can discard at any moment, super patriotic american clowns have ZERO evidence that Mexico is "preventing" America from doing anything.

But hell if they're gonna give up looking for foreigners to scapegoat in order to deflect the SCANDALOUS dereliction of their own government!!
The government of Mexico published a guide to help Mexicans cross the border illegally.

Furthermore, the government of Mexico filed an amicus brief in a suit against Arizona's illegal immigration law.

Do you really want to keep pretending that the Mexican government has any respect for America's laws? They don't. Mexico depends on the money Mexican immigrants, legal and illegal, send back to prop up their failing economy.

Meanwhile, nothing changes the fact that those who cross the border illegally are criminals.

I don't like them people with a different shade of melanin. Makes me uncomfortable...
You can pretend this is about race.

But you'd be wrong.

OP said:
I was talking with my neighbor last night. Discussing how whites now make up only 41% of our cities population and they are including European immigrants in that... Makes you think American citizens are a minority in their own country. When did that happen and why has our government let it happen?

Seems to me it's only about race.

I don't like them people with a different shade of melanin. Makes me uncomfortable...

But you'd be wrong.
Why was "white" the only race referred to in the OP?

But you'd be wrong.

OP said:
I was talking with my neighbor last night. Discussing how whites now make up only 41% of our cities population and they are including European immigrants in that... Makes you think American citizens are a minority in their own country. When did that happen and why has our government let it happen?

I'm talking about opposition to illegal immigration.

But you'd be wrong.
Why was "white" the only race referred to in the OP?

OP said:

I'm talking about opposition to illegal immigration.
I'm talking about the OP's disgust at the possibility of the white race losing it's majority.
I'm talking about how, in 1776, "Americans" were a minority to the Natives and Mexicans on this continent until we took it.
I'm talking about how some other group thinks it's there turn to take it (back?).
I'm talking about ebbs and flows.
I'm talking about how the only thing constant is change.
:cool:

The government of Mexico published a guide to help Mexicans cross the border illegally.

Furthermore, the government of Mexico filed an amicus brief in a suit against Arizona's illegal immigration law.

Do you really want to keep pretending that the Mexican government has any respect for America's laws? They don't. Mexico depends on the money Mexican immigrants, legal and illegal, send back to prop up their failing economy.

Meanwhile, nothing changes the fact that those who cross the border illegally are criminals.

The mexican government and press STRONGLY discourages people to cross the dangerous semi-desert border region. I should know cuz I have daily access to the mexican press.

But the government of Mexico is fully aware that no matter what they say thousands of Mexicans will attempt to make the dangerous crossing every year so in A CORRECT ATTEMPT TO SAVE LIVES Mexico prints maps showing the geographic locations of roads, towns etc... The guide does have some objectionable information like warning Mexicans to keep a low profile while in the US illegally but it also strongly discourages Mexicans to risk their lives in the desert.

Anyway, thanks for proving me correct, dave...

AS DAVE HIMSELF JUST ADMITTED SUPER PATRIOTIC AMERICAN CLOWNS HAVE NOTHING TO ACCUSE MEXICO BUT HARMLESS PIECES OF PAPER.

I'm talking about the OP's disgust at the possibility of the white race losing it's majority.
I'm talking about how, in 1776, "Americans" were a minority to the Natives and Mexicans on this continent until we took it.
I'm talking about how some other group thinks it's there turn to take it (back?).
I'm not.

José;2454017 said:

The mexican government and press STRONGLY discourages people to cross the dangerous semi-desert border region. I should know cuz I have daily access to the mexican press.

But the government of Mexico is fully aware that no matter what they say thousands of Mexicans will attempt to make the dangerous crossing every year so in A CORRECT ATTEMPT TO SAVE LIVES Mexico prints maps showing the geographic locations of roads, towns etc... The guide does have some objectionable information like warning Mexicans to keep a low profile while in the US illegally but it also strongly discourages Mexicans to risk their lives in the desert.

AS DAVE HIMSELF JUST ADMITTED SUPER PATRIOTIC AMERICAN CLOWNS HAVE NOTHING TO ACCUSE MEXICO BUT HARMLESS PIECES OF PAPER.
Horseshit. If Mexico wanted to save lives, they'd prevent their people from becoming criminals by crossing the border illegally.

José;2454017 said:

Hey Jose, me and a couple buddies are going camping in AZ in August, what's the bag limit on invaders?

I'm not.
You're not the OP, either

I'm not.
You're not the OP, either
I must have missed the rule that says discussion in a thread can only be about what's exactly in the OP.

Discussing how whites now make up only 41% of our cities population and they are including European immigrants in that... Makes you think American citizens are a minority in their own country.

you realize you said whites only make up 41% and then say "american citizens" are now a minority. do you consider whites to be the only valid citizen or was this some crazy racist slip?

Originally posted by ConHog
Hey Jose, me and a couple buddies are going camping in AZ in August, what's the bag limit on invaders?

LOL... LOL...

And here I am naively thinking that only Latinos had a reputation for being into those macho shits :lol: :lol:

I hope you and your buddies pack some serious heat unlike those giant pussies known as Minutemen...

Those losers couldn't arrest a Mexican stray dog that lost his owner and ended up on the American side of Nogales...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Horseshit. If Mexico wanted to save lives, they'd prevent their people from becoming criminals by crossing the border illegally.

I'm sure I'm not the only person who is amused by the label of "illegals" and the just tossing around of "criminals". Why not this label for jaywalkers, speeders, dope smokers, child molesters?

Isn't anyone who violates a law committing a crime therefore a criminal? I sped today. I was going 35 in a 30. I'm a "criminal" and what I did was "illegal"...

The venom coming from some people is amusing and sad.

Discussing how whites now make up only 41% of our cities population and they are including European immigrants in that... Makes you think American citizens are a minority in their own country.

you realize you said whites only make up 41% and then say "american citizens" are now a minority. do you consider whites to be the only valid citizen or was this some crazy racist slip?

I caught that too.

José;2454080 said:
Originally posted by ConHog

LOL... LOL...

And here I am naively thinking that only Latinos had a reputation for being into those macho shits :lol: :lol:

I hope you and your buddies pack some serious heat unlike those giant pussies known as Minutemen...

Those losers couldn't arrest a Mexican stray dog that lost his owner and ended up on the American side of Nogales...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't you worry, we will be well armed.

I'm sure I'm not the only person who is amused by the label of "illegals" and the just tossing around of "criminals". Why not this label for jaywalkers, speeders, dope smokers, child molesters?

Isn't anyone who violates a law committing a crime therefore a criminal? I sped today. I was going 35 in a 30. I'm a "criminal" and what I did was "illegal"...

The venom coming from some people is amusing and sad.
You do know words have discrete and definite meanings, right? You do know that people who break laws are criminals, right? You do know that people who enter the United States in violation of immigration laws are have broken those laws, right?

No...you probably don't.

Forum List

Back