Has war already been declared?

we need even more illegal mexicans, americans are to lazy to do the hard work.

whites aren't having enough sex, those fat white chicks are to blame.

Do you ever have anything to add to a conversation topspin that isn't some lame ass one liner?

As for the OP, there is no way the Mexican gov will rise up against the U.S. they need the money that is sent back from the invaders to keep their economy going. Don't get me wrong, there are a few Hispanic dissenters that scream "This land will belong to us once again" but the Mexican government or Calderon doesn't want it back!

Well if America is turning into Mexico then get yourself ready to live in a corrupt shithole of a nation with a very low standard of living.

So, basically, the only change we should expect is a decrease in standard of living.

the standard of living will increase for all groups but will be slowest growing in the bottom 20% because of the cheap labor. The business owners will get even fatter.

Seems to me that a BLACK or Hispanic man whose linage dates back three or four hundred years in America is just as American as I am.

FWIW, I am informed that 1/8th of the people living in America hale from foreign shores.
If they're here legally, I welcome them. If they're not, they need to go home.

Seems to me that a BLACK or Hispanic man whose linage dates back three or four hundred years in America is just as American as I am.

FWIW, I am informed that 1/8th of the people living in America hale from foreign shores.

I agree. Heck, if they date back 2 generations, they are American as me. If they came here legally and became American citizens they are as American as me. But those born here to foreigners who march down the street demanding that American citizens who wore shirts with the American flag on it on May 5th be suspended, those AREN'T as American as me. They aren't even American at all, IMHO.

José;2453829 said:
The increasing number of hispanics in the US is (at least in part) a direct result of America's sovereign decision to ignore her own immigration laws.

That and the fact that Mexican citizens apparently lack the courage to stand up and fight the corruption of their own government.

José;2453829 said:
The increasing number of hispanics in the US is (at least in part) a direct result of America's sovereign decision to ignore her own immigration laws.

That and the fact that Mexican citizens apparently lack the courage to stand up and fight the corruption of their own government.

That's different. Somehow. It just is. You racist!!

Did I get that right, Jose'?

Mexico gets los of money from those working in the US, so maybe in a couple years they'll be able to afford nike's.

Only according to current law.

Meaning the 14th Amendment?

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."​

Yes, it can be changed, again. You have a problem with that?

Completely agree SFC Ollie, the 14th amendment was necessary when it was written now it is being abused by these invaders from our Southern borders. The United States is one of the only Countries to have a law like this and I say it's time to adjust that law.

Completely agree SFC Ollie, the 14th amendment was necessary when it was written now it is being abused by these invaders from our Southern borders. The United States is one of the only Countries to have a law like this and I say it's time to adjust that law.

:eusa_eh:

Jus soli - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

34 countries including the United states have the exact same law. 7 countries have similar laws.

I understand you're a partisan, but least try not to be a partisan moron who's talking out of his ass.

I was talking with my neighbor last night. Discussing how whites now make up only 41% of our cities population and they are including European immigrants in that... Makes you think American citizens are a minority in their own country. When did that happen and why has our government let it happen?

YouTube - Mexican Consul "It's ours and will be again."

America is a WHITE country?

are you an aryan white supremicist?

:eusa_eh:

Jus soli - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

34 countries including the United states have the exact same law. 7 countries have similar laws.

I understand you're a partisan, but least try not to be a partisan moron who's talking out of his ass.

Well not sure where the "partisan" or the "patisan moron" came from since I consider myself independant and think both primary parties are jokes and cut from the same cloth I would like to thank you for enlightening me on Jus soli for I was under the impression we were one of the few countries to have that law, learn something new everyday. That said I still think it should be amended for those who are illegally crossing(invaders) from the South are abusing the system and will continue to do so.
BTW, you might want to get out and breath some fresh air man because not everyone on here is out to bash and badmouth those who do not agree with them. Some of us are more than happy to look at another's opinion and take it into consideration and since I don't think I've ever had an issue with you not sure why you went on the offensive right off the bat.

legalize the ones who are here, then 2 yr work visa's for all future workers of the north american union. No shooting kids who throw rocks.

Forum List

Back