Has war already been declared?

News flash: So are illegal aliens.

If I live on the border with Mexico and hire a Mexican to work for me and live with me how are they illegally occupying? Is it my property or the governments? Do you believe in free markets or regulated markets?

If they are illegal takers (as I'm sure you'll point out some government program) how is that any different than a bunch of citizens who collect welfare?

No problem if that Mexican you hire has all the correct documentation for working in the United States, and that you and your worker are paying any associated taxes involved.

But if that Mexican is illegally in the US, that is a whole new ball game.

I thought conservatives were for free markets, against government invasion of businesses, and for private property. :/

So your illegal worker never steps foot off your property? Never uses public facilities? Never seeks treatment at the ER?

Why does it matter? I'll have an employee. They will be working. I will benefit from the work they do, and they will benefit from me or they wouldn't work for me.

They are more productive than the welfare recipient and they will please the politicians all of you are so obsessed with...

If I live on the border with Mexico and hire a Mexican to work for me and live with me how are they illegally occupying? Is it my property or the governments? Do you believe in free markets or regulated markets?

If they are illegal takers (as I'm sure you'll point out some government program) how is that any different than a bunch of citizens who collect welfare?

No problem if that Mexican you hire has all the correct documentation for working in the United States, and that you and your worker are paying any associated taxes involved.

I thought conservatives were for free markets, against government invasion of businesses, and for private property. :/
We are. What does that have to do with coddling criminals, like liberals like to do?

So your illegal worker never steps foot off your property? Never uses public facilities? Never seeks treatment at the ER?

Why does it matter? I'll have an employee. They will be working. I will benefit from the work they do, and they will benefit from me or they wouldn't work for me.

They are more productive than the welfare recipient and they will please the politicians all of you are so obsessed with...
If your worker is not in this country in accordance with existing immigration law, your worker is a criminal. If you hired him knowing he's a criminal, you're a criminal, too.

We are. What does that have to do with coddling criminals, like liberals like to do?

The laws you support are anti-free market, support government invasion of businesses, and against private property.

Why are you so obsessed with laws like liberals are? Gee I don't like that, let's make a law!

If your living on the U.S. side of the border then you are are breaking the law 2parties and should be dealt with accordingly;
A person (including a group of persons, business, organization or local government) commits a federal felony when he:

• assists an alien whom he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him to obtain employment,
  • encourages that alien to remain in the U.S., by referring him to an employer, by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.
  • Penalties upon conviction include criminal fines, imprisonment, and forfeiture of vehicles and real property used to commit the crime.
The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR): The Law Against Hiring or Harboring Illegal Aliens

And if you live on the Mexican side of the border than I'd feel for you for the Mexican illegal immigration laws are pretty damn severe.

So you oppose private property and free markets?

Thats like saying that the police couldn't enter your house even if you're harboring an escaped convict, grew pot, or were running a brothel... Give me a break!

If your worker is not in this country in accordance with existing immigration law, your worker is a criminal. If you hired him knowing he's a criminal, you're a criminal, too.

For being a free market, anti-regulation, private property conservative you seem to be obsessed with laws that are against those things.

Thats like saying that the police couldn't enter your house even if you're harboring an escaped convict, grew pot, or were running a brothel... Give me a break!

The last 2 should be perfectly legal and maybe the first if they were convicted of the latter 2 "crimes"..

I'm sorry 2parties Allodial Title ownership was dropped back during the great depression though I heard that Nevada and Texas tried to reinstate it but failed miserably so in reality no you don't own the land sorry to burst your bubble but if you'd like to see who truly owns your land I'd check out Bureau of Land Management.
I've been wrong numerous times today so if my info is incorrect I'd be more than happy to retract it if proven wrong.

I'm sorry 2parties Allodial Title ownership was dropped back during the great depression though I heard that Nevada and Texas tried to reinstate it but failed miserably so in reality no you don't own the land sorry to burst your bubble but if you'd like to see who truly owns your land I'd check out Bureau of Land Management.
I've been wrong numerous times today so if my info is incorrect I'd be more than happy to retract it if proven wrong.

I know no one owns their land. That's what property taxes eliminated.

I thought conservatives supported private property rights and opposed property taxes. :/

I know no one owns their land. That's what property taxes eliminated.

I thought conservatives supported private property rights and opposed property taxes. :/

:lol: Who said I was a conservative?

This conservative is for the law first and foremost. You do understand that we have laws for a reason right?

This conservative is for the law first and foremost.

Didn't know most conservatives on this forum support social security, medicare, bank bailouts, gulf coast oil bans, firearms regulation and bans, corporate and individual welfare, etc.

Or are they not real conservatives like yourself who support laws like this first and foremost?

You do understand that we have laws for a reason right?

Yeah, most of them are because some narcissistic cornhole somewhere either wants something for nothing, thinks they can run your life better than you can, or is just sadistic.

Yeah, most of them are because some narcissistic cornhole somewhere either wants something for nothing, thinks they can run your life better than you can, or is just sadistic.
Oh, shit. :eek:

2zz6jx4.jpg

You'd better hide.

This conservative is for the law first and foremost.

Didn't know most conservatives on this forum support social security, medicare, bank bailouts, gulf coast oil bans, firearms regulation and bans, corporate and individual welfare, etc.

Or are they not real conservatives like yourself who support laws like this first and foremost?

You do understand that we have laws for a reason right?

The law has to come first or you are left with anarchy, you don't like the law you work towards changing it. I have one proposal that I have written, going through the system and am confident that it will go before congress and be acted upon. Even a single voice can be heard.

The laws you support are anti-free market, support government invasion of businesses, and against private property.
No, they're not. Don't be silly.

Government prohibiting individuals from working and those individuals from purchasing products from businesses is free market. Government rounding up people who are voluntarily working for an agreed upon wage at a private business is not an invasion of business. Government determining who and who shouldn't work for someone and determining who should and shouldn't be able to buy a house is re-enforcing private property rights.

:clap2:

No, they're not. Don't be silly.

Government prohibiting individuals from working and those individuals from purchasing products from businesses is free market. Government rounding up people who are voluntarily working for an agreed upon wage at a private business is not an invasion of business. Government determining who and who shouldn't work for someone and determining who should and shouldn't be able to buy a house is re-enforcing private property rights.

:clap2:
War is Peace.
Freedom is Slavery.
Ignorance is Strength.

You've been programmed well.

Forum List

Back