Has war already been declared?

Well not sure where the "partisan" or the "patisan moron" came from since I consider myself independant and think both primary parties are jokes and cut from the same cloth I would like to thank you for enlightening me on Jus soli for I was under the impression we were one of the few countries to have that law, learn something new everyday. That said I still think it should be amended for those who are illegally crossing(invaders) from the South are abusing the system and will continue to do so.
BTW, you might want to get out and breath some fresh air man because not everyone on here is out to bash and badmouth those who do not agree with them. Some of us are more than happy to look at another's opinion and take it into consideration and since I don't think I've ever had an issue with you not sure why you went on the offensive right off the bat.

You can be a partisan on issues, not just ideologies.

Your solutions for the illegal immigration problem are also lacking. If you want to stop illegal immigration, stop letting owners of businesses give them jobs. Have fines for each violation of an illegal immigrant working at a establishment. You'll see how long it lasts before they have to go.

I'm not being offensive, I just find it ridiculous when people on here keep making the same argument despite the fact it continues to get refuted. This may of been your first time making it, but it had to been least the 10th time I've seen it. The fact you didn't know how extensive the law is can call into question how far else your knowledge reaches on this topic. Just a simple fact, no offense to be taken from it.

Well not sure where the "partisan" or the "patisan moron" came from since I consider myself independant and think both primary parties are jokes and cut from the same cloth I would like to thank you for enlightening me on Jus soli for I was under the impression we were one of the few countries to have that law, learn something new everyday. That said I still think it should be amended for those who are illegally crossing(invaders) from the South are abusing the system and will continue to do so.
BTW, you might want to get out and breath some fresh air man because not everyone on here is out to bash and badmouth those who do not agree with them. Some of us are more than happy to look at another's opinion and take it into consideration and since I don't think I've ever had an issue with you not sure why you went on the offensive right off the bat.

Your solutions for the illegal immigration problem are also lacking. If you want to stop illegal immigration, stop letting owners of businesses give them jobs. Have fines for each violation of an illegal immigrant working at a establishment. You'll see how long it lasts before they have to go.

I'm not being offensive, I just find it ridiculous when people on here keep making the same argument despite the fact it continues to get refuted. This may of been your first time making it, but it had to been least the 10th time I've seen it. The fact you didn't know how extensive the law is can call into question how far else your knowledge reaches on this topic. Just a simple fact, no offense to be taken from it.

There are federal laws concerning hiring Illegal immigrants Modbert unfortunately our Government isn't imposing those laws or don't care so that's not working. Is there anything else that you may have in mind to remedy this problem because for me, I'm at my wits end...

It doesn't matter how many times we say it, so many will argue against the facts.

Fact is that illegals know and use the 14th amendment to help them stay where they do not belong.

Fact is that illegals do not only do jobs that Americans won't do.

Fact is that we do not need an amnesty for illegals.

Fact is that simply because they broke our law shouldn't give them a path to citizenship.

Fact is that the 14th or any other amendment can be changed or added to.

Fact is there isn't more than a small handful of people in Washington that give a shit about closing the border.

Fact is that penalizing businesses is only part of the solution.

Fact is the left looks at illegals as future voting democrats.

Fact is I'm tired of this shit, or I could go on and on and on.

It doesn't matter how many times we say it, so many will argue against the facts.

Fact is that illegals know and use the 14th amendment to help them stay where they do not belong.

you lie, though your job is prob that shitty
we will get it
Fact is that simply because they broke our law shouldn't give them a path to citizenship.
no but it will

Fact is there isn't more than a small handful of people in Washington that give a shit about closing the border.

millions of them

a bunch of them are as hot as shakira!!!

we will get it
no but it will

millions of them

Hush up topspin, can't you see the adults are talking. I'm breathlessly waiting by for one of Modbert's other brilliant ideas on illegal immigration being that his knowledge on this subject seems rather extensive... Well other than knowing that there are already federal laws in place that are supposed to vilify the employers of illegal immigrants just no one's enforcing them.

we will get it
no but it will

millions of them

Hush up topspin, can't you see the adults are talking. I'm breathlessly waiting by for one of Modbert's other brilliant ideas on illegal immigration being that his knowledge on this subject seems rather extensive... Well other than knowing that there are already federal laws in place that are supposed to vilify the employers of illegal immigrants just no one's enforcing them.

sure thing Junior, here's a clue they are here to stay

No, my disgust is that Americans are losing the majority in this country thanks to uncontrolled immigration. (If you'll recall, I mentioned that that particular statistic included European (white) immigrants) The average American has children at less than replacement value, the average immigrant has 7.5 children. Mexicans in American have MORE children than they do in Mexico. We are being overrun with people who have no loyalty to our country. We are losing our majority. The only question is, when we finally decide to fight back, will it be too late?

BTW, prior to 1776, "America" as a country didn't exist. At this rate, by 2076, it won't exist again.
And by 2376 it'll be even more diverse than it is now, but I don't give a 'flying tomato, coz I won't be here.

No kids huh? Most people want things to be better for their children, not worse.
Kids, grands, and great-grands, actually.
But how are things going to be worse for them, exactly?
I have enough confidence in their coping ability and problem solving skills to believe that the browning of America won't effect them too much.

Perhaps part of the problem with your solution lies in the attached article.

Supreme Court to hear Arizona immigration law challenge

James Vicini
WASHINGTON
Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:42am EDT

(Reuters) - The U.S. Supreme Court said on Monday it would hear a legal challenge by business, civil rights and immigration groups to an Arizona law that punishes employers who knowingly hire illegal immigrants.

The nation's highest court agreed to decide whether the 2007 state law infringed on federal immigration powers and should be struck down.

The law at issue in the case is different from the strict new Arizona immigration law passed earlier this year and criticized by President Barack Obama that requires the police to determine the immigration status of any person suspected of being in the country illegally.

But the Supreme Court's eventual decision in the case, depending on how the justices rule, could end up affecting the pending legal challenges to the new law as well.

The Obama administration last month urged the Supreme Court to rule that the 2007 law was preempted by federal immigration rules and would disrupt the careful legal balance that the U.S. Congress struck nearly 25 years ago.

The Arizona law suspends or revokes licenses to do business in the state in order to penalize employers who knowingly hire illegal immigrants. It also requires employers to use an electronic verification system to check the work-authorization status of employees through federal records.

Supreme Court to hear Arizona immigration law challenge | Reuters

José;2453829 said:
The increasing number of hispanics in the US is (at least in part) a direct result of America's sovereign decision to ignore her own immigration laws.

That and the fact that Mexican citizens apparently lack the courage to stand up and fight the corruption of their own government.

That and that.......and the fact that Mexico could give a hoot about its people.......

I was talking with my neighbor last night. Discussing how whites now make up only 41% of our cities population and they are including European immigrants in that... Makes you think American citizens are a minority in their own country. When did that happen and why has our government let it happen?

YouTube - Mexican Consul "It's ours and will be again."

America is a WHITE country?

are you an aryan white supremicist?

Unbelievable how some people go crazy when the word 'white' is mentioned.....it becomes their right to accuse people of being aryan white supremists.......:cuckoo::cuckoo:
In actuality, 'whites' DID stop having babies and blacks and browns decided not to and continued to multiply.....the truth is just that - the truth.

'Have fines for each violation of an illegal immigrant working at a establishment. You'll see how long it lasts before they have to go.'

Not so.....it will slow down the invasion however they will continue to come. Especially since their countries of birth continue on the downslide.......economically, poverty, lawlessness.......looking to work is NOT the ONLY reason they are coming. The bleeding hearts will make sure to open the borders wide for them in a few more years - so get ready to see this country become the next 3rd world nation as it's well on its way.

Calling an illegal alien an undocumented worker is like calling a burglar an uninvited house-guest.

No, burglars are illegal occupiers and illegal takers.

News flash: So are illegal aliens.

If I live on the border with Mexico and hire a Mexican to work for me and live with me how are they illegally occupying? Is it my property or the governments? Do you believe in free markets or regulated markets?

If they are illegal takers (as I'm sure you'll point out some government program) how is that any different than a bunch of citizens who collect welfare?

If I live on the border with Mexico and hire a Mexican to work for me and live with me how are they illegally occupying? Is it my property or the governments? Do you believe in free markets or regulated markets?

If they are illegal takers (as I'm sure you'll point out some government program) how is that any different than a bunch of citizens who collect welfare?

If your living on the U.S. side of the border then you are are breaking the law 2parties and should be dealt with accordingly;
A person (including a group of persons, business, organization or local government) commits a federal felony when he:

• assists an alien whom he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him to obtain employment,
  • encourages that alien to remain in the U.S., by referring him to an employer, by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.
  • Penalties upon conviction include criminal fines, imprisonment, and forfeiture of vehicles and real property used to commit the crime.
The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR): The Law Against Hiring or Harboring Illegal Aliens

And if you live on the Mexican side of the border than I'd feel for you for the Mexican illegal immigration laws are pretty damn severe.

No problem if that Mexican you hire has all the correct documentation for working in the United States, and that you and your worker are paying any associated taxes involved.

But if that Mexican is illegally in the US, that is a whole new ball game.

If your living on the U.S. side of the border then you are are breaking the law 2parties and should be dealt with accordingly;
A person (including a group of persons, business, organization or local government) commits a federal felony when he:

• assists an alien whom he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him to obtain employment,
  • encourages that alien to remain in the U.S., by referring him to an employer, by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.
  • Penalties upon conviction include criminal fines, imprisonment, and forfeiture of vehicles and real property used to commit the crime.
The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR): The Law Against Hiring or Harboring Illegal Aliens

And if you live on the Mexican side of the border than I'd feel for you for the Mexican illegal immigration laws are pretty damn severe.

So you oppose private property and free markets?

So your illegal worker never steps foot off your property? Never uses public facilities? Never seeks treatment at the ER?

So, basically, you have a slave.

The comparison to welfare recipients is not too far off. Both take more from society than they contribute.

Forum List

Back