Has war already been declared?

Againsheila

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2008
Federal Way WA
I was talking with my neighbor last night. Discussing how whites now make up only 41% of our cities population and they are including European immigrants in that... Makes you think American citizens are a minority in their own country. When did that happen and why has our government let it happen?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSBZxCbbz7k]YouTube - Mexican Consul "It's ours and will be again."[/ame]

Well if America is turning into Mexico then get yourself ready to live in a corrupt shithole of a nation with a very low standard of living.

I was talking with my neighbor last night. Discussing how whites now make up only 41% of our cities population and they are including European immigrants in that... Makes you think American citizens are a minority in their own country. When did that happen and why has our government let it happen?

YouTube - Mexican Consul "It's ours and will be again."

41%? Where's that statistic coming from?

Call me crazy, but I hardly think whites in America are in any danger of becoming the minority anytime soon:

Detailed Tables - American FactFinder

YouTube - Mexican Consul "It's ours and will be again."

41%? Where's that statistic coming from?

Call me crazy, but I hardly think whites in America are in any danger of becoming the minority anytime soon:

Detailed Tables - American FactFinder

Your chart doesn't show Hispanics.

The increasing number of hispanics in the US is (at least in part) a direct result of America's sovereign decision to ignore her own immigration laws.

But no matter how much the rest of the world respects the decisions taken by the legitimate, democratically elected political representatives of the american people, super patriotic american clowns like Sheila always find a way to blame the damn foreigner.

José;2453829 said:
The increasing number of hispanics in the US is (at least in part) a direct result of America's sovereign decision to ignore her own immigration laws.
I agree. In part.
José;2453829 said:
But no matter how much the rest of the world respects the decisions taken by the legitimate, democratically elected political representatives of the american people...
Well, the rest of the world except Mexico.
José;2453829 said:
...super patriotic american clowns like Sheila always find a way to blame the damn foreigner.
Ummm...it's the damn foreigner breaking the law. It's really okay to blame him. Honest.

José;2453829 said:

But no matter how much the rest of the world respects the decisions taken by the legitimate, democratically elected political representatives of the american people, super patriotic american clowns like Sheila always find a way to blame the damn foreigner.

You didn't notice the OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVE of the MEXICAN GOVERNMENT declaring war on us?

José;2453829 said:

You didn't notice the OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVE of the MEXICAN GOVERNMENT declaring war on us?
I didn't.
Who is that?

José;2453829 said:

There is little doubt that we are experiencing an invasion, and those in Washington aren't ignoring it, they are trying to help it along.

Originally posted by daveman
Ummm...it's the damn foreigner breaking the law. It's really okay to blame him. Honest.

I'm referring to the government of Mexico, genius, not individual mexicans!! INDIVIDUAL AMERICAN CITIZENS disrespect Mexican laws every single day by entering the country ilegally but the GOVERNMENT OF AMERICA respects Mexico's sovereignty.

The government of Mexico fully respects America's decision to use her own immigration laws as toilet paper.

There are no mexican troops occupying Washington DC, no mexican political puppet appointed by Calderon to rule the US, NO NOTHING!!!

America is 100% free to start enforcing her laws at the moment of her choosing.

Apart from pathetic official diplomatic statements that are nothing but harmless pieces of paper and lawsuits that US courts can discard at any moment, super patriotic american clowns have ZERO evidence that Mexico is "preventing" America from doing anything.

But hell if they're gonna give up looking for foreigners to scapegoat in order to deflect the SCANDALOUS dereliction of their own government!!

José;2453903 said:
Originally posted by daveman
I'm referring to the government of Mexico, genius, not individual mexicans!! INDIVIDUAL AMERICAN CITIZENS disrespect Mexican laws every single day by entering the country ilegally but the GOVERNMENT OF AMERICA respects Mexico's sovereignty.

The government of Mexico fully respects America's decision to use her own immigration laws as toilet paper.

There are no mexican troops occupying Washington DC, no mexican political puppet appointed by Calderon to rule the US, NO NOTHING!!!

America is 100% free to start enforcing her laws at the moment of her choosing.

Apart from pathetic official diplomatic statements that are nothing but harmless pieces of paper and lawsuits that US courts can discard at any moment, super patriotic american clowns have ZERO evidence that Mexico is "preventing" America from doing anything.

But hell if they're gonna give up looking for foreigners to scapegoat in order to deflect the SCANDALOUS dereliction of their own government!!
It's your Mexican com-PATRIOTS that are wiping their collective asses with our immigration laws, dickwad.
:cuckoo:

NO, Mrs. Sheila...

The only thing I saw was a FIFTH TIER OFFICIAL being insulted by rude people and reacting in a way that was totally inapropriate for a diplomat.

The guy spoke for himself not for the government of Mexico but I guess you already knew that and was only interested in blaming a foreign country for the dereliction of your own goverment.

José;2453921 said:
NO, Mrs. Sheila...

The only thing I saw was a FIFTH TIER OFFICIAL being insulted by rude people and reacting in a way that was totally inapropriate for a diplomat.

The guy spoke for himself not for the government of Mexico but I guess you already knew that and was only interested in blaming a foreign country for the dereliction of your own goverment.
Apologetics at it's finest.
How's about we send a state representative to Mexico to say he supports a war with Mexico?
Would you be so dismissive, then?

Yes, we're at war. If I see a red sash, I kill the man wearing it, So run Jose, run and tell all the other curs that ConHog is coming, and he's bringing hell with him.

José;2453921 said:
NO, Mrs. Sheila...

He is an official representative of the Mexican Government and is often quoted in the LA Times on official business of the Mexican Government.

Forum List

Back