Has The Republican Party Been Getting Dicked For Decades Now?

Most Republicans and almost all conservatives regard Kasich as a no-go.

And yet he polled beating Hillary time after time in the primaries. The only candidate who can brag about that actually. Plus you just underscored why and how it would be so easy to graft Trump's supporters onto Kasich as "the perfect anti-establishment replacement". All that in-your-face autonomy, minus the stark and rattling insanity of Trump. A sitting governor, ready to go on day one, instead of a bumbling unstable egomaniac who wouldn't know his ass from a hole in the ground 3 years in Office still. People who already are perfect in their own minds see no need to take advice from others who are all essentially inferior to them.

Thanks for making my point. Kasich won't listen to the Cheney gang. Exactly. He would bring in Trump's voters AND beat the pantsuit off of Hillary in November. I know you're pitching hard for Cheney's advice here. And your advice to avoid Kasich is exactly the endorsement he needs.

And yet he polled beating Hillary time after time in the primaries. The only candidate who can brag about that actually. Plus you just underscored why and how it would be so easy to graft Trump's supporters onto Kasich as "the perfect anti-establishment replacement". All that in-your-face autonomy, minus the stark and rattling insanity of Trump. A sitting governor, ready to go on day one, instead of a bumbling unstable egomaniac who wouldn't know his ass from a hole in the ground 3 years in Office still. People who already are perfect in their own minds see no need to take advice from others who are all essentially inferior to them.

Thanks for making my point. Kasich won't listen to the Cheney gang. Exactly. He would bring in Trump's voters AND beat the pantsuit off of Hillary in November. I know you're pitching hard for Cheney's advice here. And your advice to avoid Kasich is exactly the endorsement he needs.

And yet he polled beating Hillary time after time in the primaries.

Then he should have run against Hillary in the Dem primaries.

And your advice to avoid Kasich is exactly the endorsement he needs.

Yes, and the 87% of Republican voters that took my advice is exactly why he lost.

Yes, and the 87% of Republican voters that took my advice is exactly why he lost.

No, he lost because nobody was given a chance to get to know him. They squeezed him out at Fox News, giving Carson probably 100 times more air time than Kasich. At debates Kasich openly called the moderators on only calling him a fraction of the time they called the others.

Sure, you put two products out there, 1 with YUGE air time, bright colors and theatrics, the other you put in a plain brown box and shove in the corner, yeah, no surprise the 1st product overtakes the second.

Kasich polled winning against Hillary in the general in every poll taken in the GOP primaries, by double digits in some cases. That's all you have to remember.

But again, for the record, noted. You, a Cheney/establishment advocate are here on this thread saying "No way!" to John Kasich. Trumpsters? You listening?... :popcorn:

No, he lost because nobody was given a chance to get to know him. They squeezed him out at Fox News, giving Carson probably 100 times more air time than Kasich. At debates Kasich openly called the moderators on only calling him a fraction of the time they called the others.

Sure, you put two products out there, 1 with YUGE air time, bright colors and theatrics, the other you put in a plain brown box and shove in the corner, yeah, no surprise the 1st product overtakes the second.

Kasich polled winning against Hillary in the general in every poll taken in the GOP primaries, by double digits in some cases. That's all you have to remember.

But again, for the record, noted. You, a Cheney/establishment advocate are here on this thread saying "No way!" to John Kasich. Trumpsters? You listening?... :popcorn:

No, he lost because nobody was given a chance to get to know him.

When voters saw him, he was a whiney liberal douche.

No, the rare times voters were allowed to see him, he was vocalizing how they weren't calling on him nearly as much as other candidates in debate. They called on Carson and Fiorina more than they called on Kasich. When he did speak, he spoke of his authority and ability to govern already as the sitting governor of Ohio. He talked of his foreign policy experience. He talked about keeping blue collar workers in good paying jobs. This is the the mantra of the Trump base BTW, so it's an easy switch. It's something Kasich has already done or is doing, instead of blowing hot air about it like Cheeto Jesus is doing.

Kasich is also very scrappy, almost abrasive, but controlled. Trump's the same way, minus the self-control/brakes. Put blinders on the Trumpees and they won't for the most part even notice the switch....except they'll miss that insanity when Trump's gone. Trump has the patent on that in this race.

When you said "whiney liberal douche", I thought at first you were talking about Cheney. Since he was raised by democrats, his wife raised by democrats, dodged the Vietnam draft 5 times and is in favor of gay marriage...pretty poor adviser for the GOP. No wonder the base shattered. Those values are indigestible to a broad swath of the erstwhile GOP base.

It is not an exaggeration to say that this one man, Dick Cheney, via his influence and fear mongering, has destroyed the republican base by attempting to shove in his style of candidates in favor of real, actual conservatives who used to be valued for their ability to govern, instead of sitting meekly and taking orders from Dick and his surrogates. Talk about a trojan horse inside the castle gates!..

Last edited:

No, the rare times voters were allowed to see him, he was vocalizing how they weren't calling on him nearly as much as other candidates in debate. They called on Carson and Fiorina more than they called on Kasich. When he did speak, he spoke of his authority and ability to govern already as the sitting governor of Ohio. He talked of his foreign policy experience. He talked about keeping blue collar workers in good paying jobs. This is the the mantra of the Trump base BTW, so it's an easy switch. It's something Kasich has already done or is doing, instead of blowing hot air about it like Cheeto Jesus is doing.

Kasich is also very scrappy, almost abrasive, but controlled. Trump's the same way, minus the self-control/brakes. Put blinders on the Trumpees and they won't for the most part even notice the switch....except they'll miss that insanity when Trump's gone. Trump has the patent on that in this race.

When you said "whiney liberal douche", I thought at first you were talking about Cheney. Since he was raised by democrats, his wife raised by democrats, dodged the Vietnam draft 5 times and is in favor of gay marriage...pretty poor adviser for the GOP. No wonder the base shattered. Those values are indigestible to a broad swath of the erstwhile GOP base.

It is not an exaggeration to say that this one man, Dick Cheney, via his influence and fear mongering, has destroyed the republican base by attempting to shove in his style of candidates in favor of real, actual conservatives who used to be valued for their ability to govern, instead of sitting meekly and taking orders from Dick and his surrogates. Talk about a trojan horse inside the castle gates!..

When you said "whiney liberal douche", I thought at first you were talking about Cheney.

Kasich is the whiney liberal douche.
Cheney is the conservative puppet master. Durr.

When you said "whiney liberal douche", I thought at first you were talking about Cheney.

1. Dick Cheney FOR gay marriage. Kasich AGAINST gay marriage.

2. Dick Cheney FOR soft leadership (think: Romney). Kasich FOR strong leadership.

The gay marriage thing is the clincher. 2015 was the Judicial Coup on the states. That was just last year, don't forget. The voters haven't forgotten. Only they have mistaken Trump for someone who is opposed to gay marriage. Trump is fine with it, has been to several gay weddings and called them "beautiful". Cheney endorsed Trump this May. He likes his style. Trump also allows demented men (transgenders) in women's bathrooms in Trump Tower. Again, Cheney endorsed him AFTER Trump said this. Cheney's leanings are clear. And between he and Kasich, Cheney looks like Bernie Sanders' more liberal uncle. Cheney's/surrogates' advice has shattered the republican base. They just can't take it anymore. As I said, these values are wholly indigestible to them.

Trump interview APRIL 2016. Cheney endorsed Trump MAY 2016, right after this was published on national media. Cheney is the secret chief adviser to the republican party. You tell me what's going on for fuck's sake!?

Last edited:

2. Dick Cheney FOR soft leadership (think: Romney). Kasich FOR strong leadership.

The gay marriage thing is the clincher. 2015 was the Judicial Coup on the states. That was just last year, don't forget. The voters haven't forgotten. Only they have mistaken Trump for someone who is opposed to gay marriage. Trump is fine with it, has been to several gay weddings and called them "beautiful". Cheney endorsed Trump this May. He likes his style. Trump also allows demented men (transgenders) in women's bathrooms in Trump Tower. Again, Cheney endorsed him AFTER Trump said this. Cheney's leanings are clear. And between he and Kasich, Cheney looks like Bernie Sanders' more liberal uncle. Cheney's/surrogates' advice has shattered the republican base. They just can't take it anymore. As I said, these values are wholly indigestible to them.

Trump interview APRIL 2016. Cheney endorsed Trump MAY 2016, right after this was published on national media. Cheney is the secret chief adviser to the republican party. You tell me what's going on for fuck's sake!?

Hillary is for gay marriage, you're voting for her.

Cheney endorsed Trump this May.

You said Cheney has been pulling the strings, for decades.
Why didn't he endorse Trump last year?

Cheney is the secret chief adviser to the republican party.

I thought he was the chief secret adviser? Get your story straight.

That's all you have defending your master? Get your act straight...more like it... You sure are an avid defender of the GOP-destructor. You a democrat by any chance?

The OP is looney....
what does Cheney have to do with anything?
A secret meeting...in 2012....omg....what are you the John Birch Society?
Capitol building, 2012. Just a couple months before Benghazi's "9-11": Cheney is shown heading to a secret GOP meeting. He held no public office at the time.

DickCheneySenateDemocratsRepublicansHoldh6sLkQtvaB4l.jpg

That's all you have defending your master? Get your act straight...more like it... You sure are an avid defender of the GOP-destructor. You a democrat by any chance?

That's all you have defending your master?

LOL!

You a democrat by any chance?

Hillary voter says what?

The OP is looney....
what does Cheney have to do with anything?
A secret meeting...in 2012....omg....what are you the John Birch Society?
Capitol building, 2012. Just a couple months before Benghazi's "9-11": Cheney is shown heading to a secret GOP meeting. He held no public office at the time.

DickCheneySenateDemocratsRepublicansHoldh6sLkQtvaB4l.jpg

Secret meeting!!! Scary!

Why didn't they kill the photographer and drink his blood?

Kasich is also very scrappy, almost abrasive, but controlled. Trump's the same way, minus the self-control/brakes.

I live in Ohio. Of the voters I know, whether they are Hillary or Trump supporters, they all would vote for Kasich.

Kasich would beat Hillary bad.

Huntsman was an interesting candidate last time. Kasich this time. I am starting to think the GOP doesn't want to win the WH when you don't put your best candidate forth.

Trump was put forth by Cheney?
Doubt it. Trump was a wild card Cheney hadn't counted on. I'm sure Cheney was for the puppet Cruz..until the birth certificate/illegal-to-run issue reared its ugly head...or Rubio...or just anyone except Christie or Kasich or even Carson; who would've run things their way and not his.

No, Trump had to be an adjustment later on. I'm sure Cheney would see Trump as a man who could be bought. And in the end, that's Cheney's only requirement of a GOP presidential candidate...

The GOP or Dems didn't exactly run anyone that couldn't be bought. Your head is up in the clouds. Even Bernie was bought.

Kasich is also very scrappy, almost abrasive, but controlled. Trump's the same way, minus the self-control/brakes.

I live in Ohio. Of the voters I know, whether they are Hillary or Trump supporters, they all would vote for Kasich.

Kasich would beat Hillary bad.

Huntsman was an interesting candidate last time. Kasich this time. I am starting to think the GOP doesn't want to win the WH when you don't put your best candidate forth.

Huntsman is a democrat......fuck that guy.

Forum List

Back