Yo Hillary

lb0728gd20160727092042.jpg

Well?

Don't tell me I have stumper # 341...
The only stump you have is your brain stem.

As president, Hillary will:
  • Defend, implement, and extend smart pollution and efficiency standards, including the Clean Power Plan and standards for cars, trucks, and appliances that are already helping clean our air, save families money, and fight climate change.
  • Launch a $60 billion Clean Energy Challenge to partner with states, cities, and rural communities to cut carbon pollution and expand clean energy, including for low-income families. Read the fact sheet here.
  • Invest in clean energy infrastructure, innovation, manufacturing and workforce development to make the U.S. economy more competitive and create good-paying jobs and careers. Read the fact sheet here.
  • Ensure safe and responsible energy production. As we transition to a clean energy economy, we must ensure that the fossil fuel production taking place today is safe and responsible and that areas too sensitive for energy production are taken off the table. Read the fact sheet here.
  • Reform leasing and expand clean energy production on public lands and waters tenfold within a decade.
  • Cut the billions of wasteful tax subsidies oil and gas companies have enjoyed for too long and invest in clean energy.
  • Cut methane emissions across the economy and put in place strong standards for reducing leaks from both new and existing sources.
  • Revitalize coal communities by supporting locally driven priorities and make them an engine of U.S. economic growth in the 21st century, as they have been for generations. Read the fact sheet here.
  • Make environmental justice and climate justice central priorities by setting bold national goals to eliminate lead poisoning within five years, clean up the more than 450,000 toxic brownfield sites across the country, expand solar and energy efficiency solutions in low-income communities, and create an Environmental and Climate Justice Task Force. Read the fact sheet here.
  • Promote conservation and collaborative stewardship. Hillary will keep public lands public, strengthen protections for our natural and cultural resources, increase access to parks and public lands for all Americans, as well as harness the immense economic potential they offer through expanded renewable energy production, a high quality of life, and a thriving outdoor economy. Read the fact sheet here.

Last edited:
In 2007, Hillary said she was going to seize the "record profits" of the oil companies and put the money into a "Strategic Energy Fund that will begin to fund alternative smart energy alternatives and technologies that will begin to actually move us toward the direction of independence."

Do none of you goldfish remember all the hoopla over that?

what exactly is our clean energy future?

I have no link...it's all in her mind.

I have no link..
You have no link? Really?

Okay. Here you go: Hillary on climate change

You're welcome.

...it's all in her mind.

If only you had one.

del is a simpleton, words bigger than DUH confuse him.

keep is as simple as possible ...

increasing renewable energy generation on public lands and offshore waters tenfold within a decade.

Well?

Don't tell me I have stumper # 341...
The only stump you have is your brain stem.

As president, Hillary will:
  • Defend, implement, and extend smart pollution and efficiency standards, including the Clean Power Plan and standards for cars, trucks, and appliances that are already helping clean our air, save families money, and fight climate change.
  • Launch a $60 billion Clean Energy Challenge to partner with states, cities, and rural communities to cut carbon pollution and expand clean energy, including for low-income families. Read the fact sheet here.
  • Invest in clean energy infrastructure, innovation, manufacturing and workforce development to make the U.S. economy more competitive and create good-paying jobs and careers. Read the fact sheet here.
  • Ensure safe and responsible energy production. As we transition to a clean energy economy, we must ensure that the fossil fuel production taking place today is safe and responsible and that areas too sensitive for energy production are taken off the table. Read the fact sheet here.
  • Reform leasing and expand clean energy production on public lands and waters tenfold within a decade.
  • Cut the billions of wasteful tax subsidies oil and gas companies have enjoyed for too long and invest in clean energy.
  • Cut methane emissions across the economy and put in place strong standards for reducing leaks from both new and existing sources.
  • Revitalize coal communities by supporting locally driven priorities and make them an engine of U.S. economic growth in the 21st century, as they have been for generations. Read the fact sheet here.
  • Make environmental justice and climate justice central priorities by setting bold national goals to eliminate lead poisoning within five years, clean up the more than 450,000 toxic brownfield sites across the country, expand solar and energy efficiency solutions in low-income communities, and create an Environmental and Climate Justice Task Force. Read the fact sheet here.
  • Promote conservation and collaborative stewardship. Hillary will keep public lands public, strengthen protections for our natural and cultural resources, increase access to parks and public lands for all Americans, as well as harness the immense economic potential they offer through expanded renewable energy production, a high quality of life, and a thriving outdoor economy. Read the fact sheet here.
Grind up G0000 and put her in a shitpile for future compost gas production

In 2007, Hillary said she was going to seize the "record profits" of the oil companies and put the money into a "Strategic Energy Fund that will begin to fund alternative smart energy alternatives and technologies that will begin to actually move us toward the direction of independence."

Solyndra comes to mind...

If you gave the Democratic party ownership of oil, gas, and coal and all the profits the global warming discussion would cease to exist and we'd be mining the crap out of our resources 24/7.

I have no link..

You're welcome.

...it's all in her mind.

If only you had one.
so what does this mean?

snippet from your link:
  • Generate enough renewable energy to power every home in America, with half a billion solar panels installed by the end of Hillary’s first term.
who's paying for the billion panels?
Where are they going to be placed?
What is the impact on the grid?
How does she get the sun to shine 24 hours a day?
  • Cut energy waste in American homes, schools, hospitals and offices by a third and make American manufacturing the cleanest and most efficient in the world.
What the fk does this mean?
Explain what is energy waste?
Clean what up?
With whose money?

• Reduce American oil consumption by a third through cleaner fuels and more efficient cars, boilers, ships, and trucks.
what are her details? What no details? I thought she was all about the details? it's all I heard for three days on tv from their convention. There is nothing but shit here.

Hillary’s plan will deliver on the pledge President Obama made at the Paris climate conference—without relying on climate deniers in Congress to pass new legislation. She will reduce greenhouse gas emissions by up to 30 percent in 2025 relative to 2005 levels and put the country on a path to cut emissions more than 80 percent by 2050.

What are her steps in achieving this?you know, the details
Will she explain how PPM of CO2 hurts the climate? it's what i want to see. So what is her plan to convince the populace that there actually is climate issues?

Less details than the Donald presented.

Last edited:

I have no link...it's all in her mind.

I have no link..

You're welcome.

...it's all in her mind.

If only you had one.

del is a simpleton, words bigger than DUH confuse him.

keep is as simple as possible ...

increasing renewable energy generation on public lands and offshore waters tenfold within a decade.
using what money?

Crooked Hillary is going to get advise about energy from John "Asshole" Kerry.

Kerry says that air conditioning is a greater threat to humanity than Muslim terrorism although he lives in an AC mansion and is driven around in cars with AC.

Maybe her clean energy plan is for only the elite Progressive political ruling class to have AC and the rest of us peons will have to do without. You know, to save the planet.

Solyndra comes to mind...
Correction: Khalil Shalabi said was that 1,295 megawatts were priced below the Recurrent solar deal from last year, which was under 5 cents per kilowatt-hour not under 4 cents per kilowatt-hour.

A lot more cheap solar is coming for Austin, Texas.

The city's utility, Austin Energy, just released new data on developer bids for PV projects as part of a 600-megawatt procurement. The numbers show how far solar prices have come down over the last year -- and will continue to drop.

According to Khalil Shalabi, Austin Energy's vice president of resource planning, the utility received offers for 7,976 megawatts of projects after issuing a request for bids in April. Out of those bids, 1,295 megawatts of projects were priced below 4 cents per kilowatt-hour.

"The technology is getting better and the prices are decreasing with time," said Shalabi during a presentation in front of the Austin city council last week.

Shalabi displayed the chart below showing an "exponentially declining curve" for PV projects in Texas.

White Papers
“Risk, Reliability & Recovery” – An ABB Automation & Power World Digital Conference
DOWNLOAD NOW
Itron Resourcefulness Index 2016
DOWNLOAD NOW
"If you continue the curve, you can see that if the cost points continue along this sort of exponentially declining curve. We expect to see prices out in the future that are possibly below $20 a megawatt-hour," he said.

Cheapest Solar Ever: Austin Energy Gets 1.2 Gigawatts of Solar Bids for Less Than 4 Cents

Now that the grid scale batteries are economic, solar and wind are going to be 24/7 in a decade. And all that flapyap about one failed solar company will mean nothing. When is the last time you drove a Marmon?

I have no link..

You're welcome.

...it's all in her mind.

If only you had one.
so what is this mean?

snippet from your link:
  • Generate enough renewable energy to power every home in America, with half a billion solar panels installed by the end of Hillary’s first term.
  • Cut energy waste in American homes, schools, hospitals and offices by a third and make American manufacturing the cleanest and most efficient in the world.
Clean what up?
With whose money?

• Reduce American oil consumption by a third through cleaner fuels and more efficient cars, boilers, ships, and trucks.
Hillary’s plan will deliver on the pledge President Obama made at the Paris climate conference—without relying on climate deniers in Congress to pass new legislation. She will reduce greenhouse gas emissions by up to 30 percent in 2025 relative to 2005 levels and put the country on a path to cut emissions more than 80 percent by 2050.
What are her steps in achieving this?
Will she explain how PPM of CO2 hurts the climate? it's what i want to see. So what is her plan to convince the populace that there actually is climate issues?

I don't think you will get good answers for the questions you ask.

That "policy" has no substance to it and it is a recipe for disaster. It is only a feel good BS story to placate the Gruberidiots.

These Moon Bats don't ever think about the cost of anything. They think everything is free if somebody else pays their bills. They also have no idea of the economics of energy.

This climate change scam should never be the basis for public policy.

I have no link..

You're welcome.

...it's all in her mind.

If only you had one.
so what is this mean?

snippet from your link:
Clean what up?
With whose money?

What are her steps in achieving this?

I don't think you will get good answers for the questions you ask.

That "policy" has no substance to it and it is a recipe for disaster. It is only a feel good BS story to placate the Gruberidiots.

These Moon Bats don't ever think about the cost of anything. They think everything is free if somebody else pays their bills. They also have no idea of the economics of energy.

This climate change scam should never be the basis for public policy.
oh, believe me, I know that. A good lib never answers questions.

Forum List

Back