Happy Veterans Day 11 November 2019

It's great how so many business places give discounts and even freebie's to veterans on Veterans Day. I suspect the vast majority of veterans do not take advantage of getting a free donut, a cup of coffee or meal, but some do and hopefully, the tradition will remain a way of saying thank you
It's amazing how much the public's perception has changed towards veterans over the years.

When we were discharged from the service as the Vietnam war was winding down. We were told not to wear our uniforms if taking public transportation to go back home because you might be attacked. ... :cool:
LOL! Yeah..I still trip out when someone thanks me for my service! First time I heard that I was thinking.."This is new!" BTW..that first time was only about 20 years ago.

USN 1970-1976

They should be honored and respected everyday

the way trump honored and respected Mccain?

there are, currently, 30 democrats in congress who served in the military.

You HATE democrats.

do you respect DEMOCRAT veterans?
or do you spit on them.....

Dude I come from military family. I respect any veteran until they do stupid shit.

McCain did stupid shit

Now why don't you shove the fuck off and cease bothering the fuck out of me.

They wear the same uniform, take the same oath and are heroes who put their lives on the line. Our brave transgender troops are counting on us to have their backs no matter their gender identity. This Veterans Day, and every day, we honor all of those who are serving and who have served.

It's great how so many business places give discounts and even freebie's to veterans on Veterans Day. I suspect the vast majority of veterans do not take advantage of getting a free donut, a cup of coffee or meal, but some do and hopefully, the tradition will remain a way of saying thank you
It's amazing how much the public's perception has changed towards veterans over the years.

When we were discharged from the service as the Vietnam war was winding down. We were told not to wear our uniforms if taking public transportation to go back home because you might be attacked. ... :cool:
LOL! Yeah..I still trip out when someone thanks me for my service! First time I heard that I was thinking.."This is new!" BTW..that first time was only about 20 years ago.

USN 1970-1976

Thank you for your service

Hopefully, this thread will stick with honoring veterans, and not devolve into a political food fight. .. :cool:
You gotta be kiddin' me!!!

iu

"911 every year will remind these losers they died or were wounded and used for nothing"
"Most people who join the military are not the best peoples.
Just stupid losers that can't get a real job and support themselves, it was not out of some patriotic feelings
It was to get food and shelter free, medical and some possible useless schooling. Just sucking off Gobmint dimes thinking no wars were coming and it was a safe short term bet."
What a pig.

Yes indeed.

Bullshit!

Loggers, Fishermen, Aircraft Pilots, Power Line Workers, Farmers, Trash Collectors, Roofers, Construction Workers, Truckers & Cab Drivers put it all on the line every day dying for a paycheck at far higher rates than pampered and worshipped for life Military!

Wow.
What a fucking dickhead.

Bullshit!
Loggers, Fishermen, Aircraft Pilots, Power Line Workers, Farmers, Trash Collectors, Roofers, Construction Workers, Truckers & Cab Drivers put it all on the line every day dying for a paycheck at far higher rates than pampered and worshipped for life Military!
KissMe posted from his Mom's basement in his jammies, stuffed on Frosted Flakes, lol.

What a fucking dickhead.
Darwin will claim his own one day.

Just be patient.

I saw more action here 2 weeks ago when an idiot wielding 2 pistols emptied both mags shooting 28 rounds at neighbors house with teens inside 3 doors up. I could hear some of the bullets buzzing by. The retard only managed to get 8 rounds into the house & only one hit the big TV. Police felt sorry for him & did not arrest him because nobody got hurt. You pampered blowhard pussies would have brown running down both legs & still be locked in your moms basement safe-room if it happened to you..

Trump gave $Trillions tax payer dollars to military industrial complex causing Boeing stock to soar 400% even as many of their aircraft cant fly.

Last edited:
What a fucking dickhead.
Darwin will claim his own one day.

Just be patient.

I saw more action here 2 weeks ago when an idiot wielding 2 pistols emptied both mags shooting 28 rounds at neighbors house with teens inside 3 doors up. I could hear some of the bullets buzzing by. The retard only managed to get 8 rounds into the house & only one hit the big TV. Police felt sorry for him & did not arrest him because nobody got hurt. You pampered blowhard pussies would have brown running down both legs & still be locked in your moms basement safe-room if it happened to you..

Trump gave $Trillions tax payer dollars to military industrial complex causing Boeing stock to soar 400% even as many of their aircraft cant fly.

Thug life... sad

Taxi drivers' homicide rates are 33 times higher than the average worker & more than double that of police & combat soldiers who are only briefly in danger, yet they reap rewards & praise for life!!!

LOL!
Don Douche Jr. heckled by CONSERVATIVES, storms off stage at book promo

DJTJ's Google search history: "How to remove foot from the mouth"

Taxi drivers' homicide rates are 33 times higher than the average worker & more than double that of police & combat soldiers who are only briefly in danger, yet they reap rewards & praise for life!!!

Taxi drivers are not exactly the ones I look to preserve our freedoms.

Taxi drivers are not exactly the ones I look to preserve our freedoms.
Supporting MAGA DOPers ANAL Leaders or these Morons seems IS a lessor choice to get that freedom they want.

I saw more action here 2 weeks ago when an idiot wielding 2 pistols emptied both mags shooting 28 rounds at neighbors house with teens inside 3 doors up. I could hear some of the bullets buzzing by. The retard only managed to get 8 rounds into the house & only one hit the big TV. Police felt sorry for him & did not arrest him because nobody got hurt. You pampered blowhard pussies would have brown running down both legs & still be locked in your moms basement safe-room if it happened to you
roflmao, yeah, big shot, sure.

Forum List

Back