Happy Veterans Day 11 November 2019

It's great how so many business places give discounts and even freebie's to veterans on Veterans Day. I suspect the vast majority of veterans do not take advantage of getting a free donut, a cup of coffee or meal, but some do and hopefully, the tradition will remain a way of saying thank you
It's amazing how much the public's perception has changed towards veterans over the years.

When we were discharged from the service as the Vietnam war was winding down. We were told not to wear our uniforms if taking public transportation to go back home because you might be attacked. ... :cool:

I bet you recall when returning vets were called 'baby killers'....

Now the entire Democrat Party wears that label proudly.

Every Democrat/Liberal/Progressive who parrots the company line will soon be in favor of this:

"Academics argue: Mothers should be allowed to kill their newborns, itā€™s morally the same as abortion
Killing newborn babies is morally the same as abortion, a publication in The British Medical Journal argued back in 2012.

According to the paper, authored by Monash and Melbourne University academics, the ā€œmoral status of the infant is equivalent to that of a fetusā€. The authors, however, go on to suggest that ā€œneither can be considered a ā€˜personā€™ in a morally relevant sense.ā€

The authors argued that ā€œafter-birth abortionā€ can be justified on the basis that the baby is not missing out on a life he or she cannot contemplate. Furthermore, considering that one-third of infants with Down syndrome are not diagnosed in the womb, the authors suggest a mother should have the chance to end the childā€™s life post-birth."
Academics argue: Mothers should be allowed to kill their newborns, it's morally the same as abortion Ā· Caldron Pool

Don't forget....this was Hussein Obama's view, too.
There is no evidence of anyone other than LBJ being called a baby killer and that happened after the My Lai massacre became public. Repeating a lie over and over...ā€¦ you know the rest.

" The epithet, "baby killers", was often used by anti-war activists against U.S. soldiers,..."
And babies - Wikipedia

In your face, boooooyyyyyeeeeeeeee!!!!!

It's great how so many business places give discounts and even freebie's to veterans on Veterans Day. I suspect the vast majority of veterans do not take advantage of getting a free donut, a cup of coffee or meal, but some do and hopefully, the tradition will remain a way of saying thank you
It's amazing how much the public's perception has changed towards veterans over the years.

When we were discharged from the service as the Vietnam war was winding down. We were told not to wear our uniforms if taking public transportation to go back home because you might be attacked. ... :cool:

Every Democrat/Liberal/Progressive who parrots the company line will soon be in favor of this:

"Academics argue: Mothers should be allowed to kill their newborns, itā€™s morally the same as abortion
Killing newborn babies is morally the same as abortion, a publication in The British Medical Journal argued back in 2012.

According to the paper, authored by Monash and Melbourne University academics, the ā€œmoral status of the infant is equivalent to that of a fetusā€. The authors, however, go on to suggest that ā€œneither can be considered a ā€˜personā€™ in a morally relevant sense.ā€

The authors argued that ā€œafter-birth abortionā€ can be justified on the basis that the baby is not missing out on a life he or she cannot contemplate. Furthermore, considering that one-third of infants with Down syndrome are not diagnosed in the womb, the authors suggest a mother should have the chance to end the childā€™s life post-birth."
Academics argue: Mothers should be allowed to kill their newborns, it's morally the same as abortion Ā· Caldron Pool

There is no evidence of anyone other than LBJ being called a baby killer and that happened after the My Lai massacre became public. Repeating a lie over and over...ā€¦ you know the rest.

" The epithet, "baby killers", was often used by anti-war activists against U.S. soldiers,..."
And babies - Wikipedia

Still no evidence. How many people at home including anti-war activists like myself didn`t have a friend or relative in Vietnam? The idea that I would spit on my cousin because he was drafted is beyond stupid.
Opinion | The Myth of the Spitting Antiwar Protester

And babies - Wikipedia

Still no evidence. How many people at home including anti-war activists like myself didn`t have a friend or relative in Vietnam? The idea that I would spit on my cousin because he was drafted is beyond stupid.

I just smashed a verbal custard pie in your ugly kisser, liar.

Don't wipe it off.....it's an improvement.

I really need a higher caliber of opposition.....these fish in a barrel are just toooooooo easy.

After finishing boot camp in Orlando Fla., the year 1978; my company commander handed my a small plastic bag and inside it, was a patch with two stripes on it, I was meritoriously advance to an E-2....why? I think she saw something in me, that I would only discover years later, that I do have a big mouth!!. To all my fellow vets, stay forever loyal, strong and devoted to a country that is overwhelmed with good honest decent people...on the left!!

And babies - Wikipedia

I really need a higher caliber of opposition.....these fish in a barrel are just toooooooo easy.
You`re still firing blanks. A story by someone claiming this or that is not visual evidence of vets being spit upon. No police reports, no tv news film, no hospital reports, no newspaper stories showing evidence of anything these guys claim. I have 2 brothers -in-law that served in Vietnam. They came home, got jobs and raised families. They haven`t spent decades telling ridiculous stories and whining about Jane Fonda.

As a fellow vet, I must say, I am getting sick and tired of our politicians dusting us off every Nov. to drown us in praise and love and the rest of the year, not giving a damn about the service our current military is providing. We never hear about those guys, never. Because Trump the draft dodging clown wants to hog headlines every gotdamn second of the day. He doesn't visit our vets, don't talk about them, put them in danger by with abandoning the Kurds...this man could GIVE A RATS FUCK ABOUT SPORTS, ABOUT OUR VETS ABOUT THIS COUNTRY...IF IT DOESN'T GIVE HIM A HARD ON.

On this Veterans Day, let's not forget that the Great Douche
took money donated for wounded vets and others from his charity to pay
legal fees and buy a portrait of himself.

MAGA= LOL!

Trump Ordered to Pay $2 Million to Charities for Misuse of Foundation

upload_2019-11-11_13-32-7.png

The Clinton Foundation is still working and does not do that with the money for vets.

The Great Douche Foundation in closed after one investigation. This can make any MAGA Moron Proud I guess?

Last edited:

And for that I will never forgive this country. And to back it up and drive the point home the assholes put a draft dodging coward into the oval office. I think it was the beginning of the flood of anti American assholes we have running their mouths off today.

And babies - Wikipedia

You`re still firing blanks. A story by someone claiming this or that is not visual evidence of vets being spit upon. No police reports, no tv news film, no hospital reports, no newspaper stories showing evidence of anything these guys claim. I have 2 brothers -in-law that served in Vietnam. They came home, got jobs and raised families. They haven`t spent decades telling ridiculous stories and whining about Jane Fonda.

And babies - Wikipedia

Now that youā€™ve been thoroughly embarrassed, time for your retreat to your warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse, doghouse, whateverā€¦.

Trump: "He's a war hero because he was captured.
I like people that weren't captured" (C-SPAN)

I guess the Great Douche does not fully support the troops.

Once again, this thread was posted to honor our Veterans, and not for political debate.

But I see that's a lost cause.

So carry on......:salute:
Earth to Suni, come in .......everything is politicized these days....where you been bro

And babies - Wikipedia

Yeah that's the kinda shit I got. I was either a baby killer, a junkie or both. If I had it my way, everyone would serve their country after graduation from high school or they'd never be allowed to vote.

Forum List

Back