“You’re not making your parents proud by being rude and disruptive.”

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Donald Trump Jr walks out of Triggered book launch after heckling – from supporters

Yes she actually said that.

Juniors book plugging tour backfires and descends into far right civil war. Hilarious given the premise of this serious political treatise is that leftie commies wont allow the right to speak. I suspect that Junior has actually written more books than he has read.

Anyway,dry your tears of laughter and consider this. Is the alt right imploding ?

“You’re not making your parents proud by being rude and disruptive.”

Oh yeah? You haven't met my Dad.

Lil Donnie can’t write a book

Like his Daddy, he hired a ghost writer to tell him what he thinks

Laugh all you want to, but you might be looking at your 2025 President.

Wouldn't that be great?

[
Donald Trump Jr walks out of Triggered book launch after heckling – from supporters

Juniors book plugging tour backfires and descends into far right civil war. Hilarious given the premise of this serious political treatise is that leftie commies wont allow the right to speak. I suspect that Junior has actually written more books than he has read.

Anyway,dry your tears of laughter and consider this. Is the alt right imploding ?
Liberals are such liars we have to parse every word they say

According to the story these WERE NOT trump supporters

At first, Trump and Guilfoyle tried to ignore the discontent, which originated with a fringe group of America Firsters who believe the Trump administration has been taken captive by a cabal of internationalists, free-traders, and apologists for mass immigration.

THIS MUST BE WHO SEVILLE GOT HIS TRAINING FROM

Iraq Debates Law That Would Allow Men To Marry 9-Year-Old Girls ...
Iraq Debates Law That Would Allow Men To Marry 9-Year-Old Girls
Anonymous View
May 13, 2014 ... Iraq Debates Law That Would Allow Men To Marry 9-Year-Old Girls ... men from marrying non-Muslims and lowers the marriage age to 9 for ...

Child marriage is allowed in more than 100 countries—including the ...
Child marriage is allowed in more than 100 countries—including the United States
Anonymous View
Sep 18, 2016 ... In Trinidad and Tobago, the legal age for civil and Christian marriage is 18 for men and women. But the law allows Muslim men to marry at 16 ...

Looks like Don Jr. is to the left of the far right wing groups and little Tommy is now upset? lol!

Who is "rude and disruptive" again? Funny how the left protects the former V.P's junkie do-nothing son but turns on the President's son for writing a book. That's the crazy left for you.

You are all pretty much off topic.

Let me remind you of the question at the heart of the thread.

Is the alt right imploding ?

Wouldn't that be great?

another conservative who hates America, the constitution, freedom and justice and prefers a fascist dictator.

note: ALL conservatives want fascists dictators.

ALL conservatives hate YOUR freedom.

You are all pretty much off topic.

Let me remind you of the question at the heart of the thread.

Is the alt right imploding ?

No. Just your thread. Listen for the giant sucking sound as it implodes upon itself.

Wouldn't that be great?

another conservative who hates America, the constitution, freedom and justice and prefers a fascist dictator.

note: ALL conservatives want fascists dictators.

ALL conservatives hate YOUR freedom.

You're as free as I am but unfortunately, you voluntarily choose to forfeit your rights. How many AR-15s do you own?

Forum List

Back